Hello Sup Forumstards of the Allied Sup Forums Forces:

Hello Sup Forumstards of the Allied Sup Forums Forces:

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the media are upon you. The hopes and prayers of Trump-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other boards you will bring about the destruction of the Hillary political machine, the elimination of Liberal tyranny over oppressed peoples of the United States, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2016. Much has happened since the CTR triumphs of early August. Sup Forums has inflicted upon the #Hillshills great defeats, in open battle, man-to-man. Our twitter offensive has seriously reduced their strength and their capacity to wage war on the internet. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority of memes, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting oldfags. The tide has turned. The free men of Sup Forums are marching together to victory.
I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty Kek upon this great and noble undertaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ii_nPTVq_WE
youtu.be/YrVxi1d2io0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
periscope.tv/Cernovich/1lDGLNYEdnkxm
youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs
youtube.com/watch?v=hHHEbpePWmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking bump. Someone should recruit some anons from Sup Forums too

so whats the plan? listen to hillarys alt right speech and prepare for the media to come flooding in?

>>>/reddit/

we are #withher for now

This famalam

im being serious man, i mean, what if she literally name drops Sup Forums. i dont even think ORIGINAL fags will be prepared for the onslaught.

>tfw hillary doesn't say shit about us and Sup Forums trolls itself into oblivion anyway with endless false flags

we're #withher forever.

stay strong friend, we will get through this. We will fight together, and come out victorious.

holy shit stop with all the grandiose faggotry

for the love of fuck

fucking cringy faggots

then let this be our battle music!

youtu.be/Ii_nPTVq_WE

this post is a false flag

I'm #ReichBehindHer

stay mad faggot

why. you missed out the best part...

>tonight is the night... of nights...

But OP, I suck at arguments with leftists and making memes. I'm usually just a browser of Sup Forums. Is there anything I can do to help our cause besides lurking consistently?

Dumping some old raid propaganda

lie in wait user. Wait till the right moment. Then, if it looks like a thread is about to be lost to the enemy, post 10000 dick/gore pics. till the thread is deleted and you get banned.

you are a shill for the next 48 hours, you will do well

Yessir, I'll try my very best!

Join us in battle my friend. People like you are now Meme Militia. Follow the regular memers.

We meme with this song.

youtu.be/YrVxi1d2io0

Will you guys fuck off with the larping? You realize hillshills are just shitheads getting a rise out of you? Any shitpost with greentext is likely not a newfag or a shill.

>Implying

Don't argue. Drop memes. There will be shitloads of them all around.

Hillary won't mention Sup Forums. But the link with the alt right will drive a lot of people here out of curiosity. So that battle is happening, don't pay attention to shills and meds-overdosed depressive fucks. Just get ready.

at what time is she giving her speech?

>link with the alt right

Read here, friendpi en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Most likely scenario IMO

>/r9k/

I think 1pm nevada time?

Austria reporting win
shills and kikes won't take our sites

thanks brother

get in here guyssssss

/r9k/ regiment reporting for duty

We should preemptively strike the cucks. It'll catch them off guard.

periscope.tv/Cernovich/1lDGLNYEdnkxm

This is my plan. We fight on twitter with whatever hashtag comes up.

May Kek be with you

IT'S TIME FOR BATTLE!

IT'S TIME TO FIGHT!

Yesterday, the enemy began its terrific attacks against us on a wide front. Their objects are to sow division, to defeat the alt-right and steal the election.

In spite of throwing an entire army of shills into the battle and enduring the most reckless sacrifice of memes, they has as yet made little progress towards their goals.

We owe this to the determined fighting and self-sacrifice of our troops. Words fail me to express the admiration which I feel for the splendid resistance offered by all ranks of our shitposters under the most trying circumstances.

Many amongst us now are tired. To those I would say that Victory will belong to the side which holds out the longest. Other allies are moving rapidly and in great force to our support.

There is no other course open to us but to fight it out. Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end. The safety of our homes and the Freedom of mankind alike depend upon the conduct of each one of us at this critical moment.

Sup Forums reporting in give em hell lads.

DOWNLOAD EXTRA FLAGS FOR GREASEMONKEY SO YOU CAN TELL FRIEND FROM FOE!

Forgot your proxy

KILL THE KIKES
GAS THE JEWS
HAIL HITLARY

test?

NO FOE!

#HillaryIsOurKlandidate

Morning guys, what have I missed here? Been AFK for a couple of days? Heard something about her giving a speech on Sup Forums? What's to happen afterswards...normies flooding this board?

Hillary is giving a speech attacking the Alt-right and its association with Trump. The media was given a wink and a nod days in advance, so you'll see a simultaneous barrage of attack articles about the 4chins and related sites.

Let's hope it will push more people to our side.

>Allied Sup Forums Forces
>Allied
>Allied
>Allied
>Allied

Sold

You're nothing but a bunch of racist bigots. Why wouldn't they do that? Everyday it's the same. Niggers this Jews that Mexicans this.

Aha! There is a white supremacy conspiracy! The antimemes didn't fool me!

So?

We will won this guy , we are frome every corner of the world we can win against their globalist flood and the normies invasion .

Simply saying "alt right" will bring people to Sup Forums because we're mentioned in the wiki

eternal Anglo has the attraction to allies in his blood

نستدعي ينمي. ينسحبوا تبني ينمي

We should all just post in Arabic gibberish today, that will really throw them off

10am PST

>Sees digits
Praise kek
The meme wars will be won this day

WW3: The Meme War speeches?

youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs

>Sons of America! Of Europe! My Brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of White Men fails. When we foresake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of woes and shattered shields when the age of White Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you STAND! MEN OF THE WEST!

we're just getting started user, little do our so called rivals know but many months ago in secret we have developed and tested an atomic redpill

god help us all once we use it

bombers have been issued the orders and were holding at their fail safe points when the orders were received

we will see by tonight what it looks like when a million or more people take the red pill at once, they do not have to swallow, this pill induces it's effects through the skin

lord hear our prayer that this action we take is for the good of humanity as a whole

REMINDER THAT WE SUPPORT NATIONS FOR ALL RACES

PRIDE IN ONES RACE DOES NOT MEAN HATRED FOR ANOTHER

yeh testing

We don't know how many lives the Clintons have taken. Thousands...hundreds of thousands...It's not important.
What matters is this:

Not.
One.
More.

That's what we can do here, today.
It ends with us. They want to know what we're made of? I say we show them, on our terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHHEbpePWmg

Exactly.

Your dad obviously loves you more than the other kids on the playground, but does that mean he hates all the other kids?

I have heard your plea and i have anwsered

You people take this shit too seriously

>Romania in charge of life choices

great speech fuhrer

THIS

We must make pro-hillary memes and support her for reasons that trigger normies.

Examples:

We love her because she calls nigs super predators
Because her pro abortion stance kills more niggers than any racewar could

Support her for all the wrong reasons and make this whole chirade backfire on them.

Indoctrinated sheep somehow don't understand this concept. To them the world is either theirs or PURE EVIL in everyway.

The only group intentionally being evil is the jew

1st Gorilla Warfare Brigade here, when do we get to chimpout against evil drumpf?

#withher

I share with you OC pepe for the upcoming battle. This pepe cannot be found via reverse image search. May kek bless us in the upcoming battle against the normie hoarde.

Follow the plan. Wich is to support Hillary while saying some extremely racist stuff.