Burkini ban - Liberals mad and join side of Islamist

Are you with us or against us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Join? As if, like, just now???

They have always been on the side of poor little oppressed beheader, where have you been?

Anything that pisses off Muslims and lefties I support wholeheartedly.

How do you deal with liberals like that?

Right wing death squads

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

Thanks Soros

I want to see that girl in a bikini so badly

Lol for how is this even a question i support it 100% hopeful all these angry idiots pop a vain in the head and die from all the pretended outrage over this law.

>ALL GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED!
>HATE SPEECH ISN'T FREE SPEECH!
>REGULATE THE INTERNET!
>WE ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!
>THE TRUE VALUES OF THE LEFT
>DEAL WITH IT YOU FASCISTS!
>YOU RIGHTS END WHERE OUR FEELINGS BEGIN!

>ban burkini
>oh that's so unprogressive and untolerant, France is the country of freedoms, we shouldn't regulate the way people dress

Ultimate leftist hypocrisy

I'm against the ban. The State has no right to interfere in such personal matters. You don't rent your life from the government, it rents its very right to exist from you. But, hey...
>war is peace
>slavery is freedom
>ignorance is strength
>swimsuits cause terrorism

> (((Open Society)))
Every fucking time!

It is stupid, since you could walk around in scuba suit, which is very similar looking, without a problem.

Buf fuck it, ban it on principle, at least it is against the islamic invaders. First ban their swimsuit, then ban the religious garb, then their skin, then feed their flesh to the dogs, the release the maddend flesh eating dogs into the middle east.

In a sane world, France would ban them all based on their sandnigger mid 70IQ subhuman race, and their murderous degenerate incestous death cult what the call a religion, and their division making barbarian language.

>i'm an atheist but i'm mad
yea, this guy is not. every """"atheist""""" that supports supression of women is a muslim.

kek

Liberals/lefties.. no matter which country they are from, they all look like a bunch of fags/pussies

Poor little shitskin muzzies....
The west is so cruel!

Not accepting the bullshit of muslims who do everything to not integrate is a good reason for a ban.

Really makes you think

Yes it does, wetsuit is actually quite ingenious invention that serves several purposes and is great for diving and other water sports.
Unlike burkini.

>N-no, we must suffer everything from the Muslims because Freedom of Religion!
>If we act against them we will be just as bad as them!

I want this meme to end.

I think women who support this shit are actually hairy bitches who can't be bothered to shave.

There is nothing more enjoyable than listening to the eternal anglo telling how we should run our country.

I agree that shit gets kinda weird when you go to other extreme end of subject with banning clothing, but I do agree that religious ornaments and such have no place in public, especially if the religion/movement you're championing for is objectively regressive. I think people should be allowed to wear whatever they want to wear, but in this case it's more like what the religious leaders want these women to wear.

Instead of calling it burkini ban they should had just called it "oppressive religious wraparounds" ban, if it's not already called that. They should just ban islam and deport all muslims, and get over with it already.

That's because no one is taking any offense with the clothing itself but just with the message you are obviously aiming to send when you wear it.

Also this whole incident was just massive media bait anyway.
>know you are not allowed to wear a Burkini on that beach
>wear it anyway
>also bring a photographer with you to make sure everything that happens gets documented
They know exactly that they can play the media and cause fake outrages against this stuff (the majority supports a ban on Burkinis and Burqas), and they will milk it every chance they get.

Thhat DMX drop. holy KEK

They've alreay banned religious wear from schools and no one gave a shit.

There's an easy solution to this: let muslims do whatever the fuck they want in their own countries. Send them all back

I cannot wait for the Anglo slacktivism period to end. Every fucking time the media reports on a social issue they plaster the article with links to tweets and 9/10 times those tweets are not from locals but the US.

Please America, put your retards on a leash.

>Anglo-shills invented identity politics
>(((Anglo-shills))) finance leftist "progressism" around the world
>Anglo-shills authorize the hidjab in the english, scottish and canadian police.
>Anglo-shills call France cucked

Really makes you think

>Be liberal
>Be for the most oppresive cult in the world

Liberals, they never cease to amaze me

Because muslims don't want their daughters to go to school.

sorry, my man

they live pampered lives and say things they don't mean or understand just to fit in

Ones worn in banks and on the streets and one is not.

Yet if men were to walk around in booty shorts with our balls hanging out feminist would flip the fuck out. It's a shame that 99% of women are so stupid they can barely tie their shoes

>The State has no right to interfere in such personal matters
Except it already does with everything else. People complaining aren't libertarians, they're anti-whites

I've felt like fighting some of them one on one.

One is a religious clothing, the other isn't

This has nothing to do with race. You are a racist for bringing race into this.

Why is it banned, anyway?

Because the Frogs are getting tired of the Muslim's constant provocation after they had scores of civilian victims due to Muslim terrorism in the last years.

Because this is nothing else than provocation. I mean, the woman all those articles are about picked taking it off over just fucking off from the beach, so obviously it cannot be all that important to her faith. The only other purpose it serves is as openly worn indicator that you are different from everyone else, and if you have read any of their scriptures you also know what is implied by that.

>anglo media shitting on France banning burkini

And people wonder why they let their cops wearing hijab and shit

only if you are stupid

Embrace the double think, push it to ever more ridiculous levels. Something has to give eventually...
...right?

>tfw when not wearing pic related to the beach

Except it is. Literally the only reason people are getting upset over the ban is because France in European and Islam isn't. Not a single one of these Lefty complainers are doing so because they support libertarian values. If you asked them all right now whether they'd allow free guns, speech and association you would get a resounding 'no'.