I'm going to turn 24 in a couple days and i've come to realize that i'll be a virgin till i die...

i'm going to turn 24 in a couple days and i've come to realize that i'll be a virgin till i die. my parents never gave a fuck about my life but mom recently asked me about marrying (dunno why she asked me about that if i'm a khhv and never had a gf, lol) i said: "no, of course i'm not going to get married" and she simply replied: "ok". how do your parents feel about your virginity?

Whenever you get """""bantered""""" on Sup Forums please remember overwhelming odds it's from someone as pathetic as ivan here

>never gave a fuck about my life
what could they do if you are the way you are. they didn't make you a khhv.

>24
try 34,
i need an end

>being bantered by a khhv
just imagined that and that made feel sick. i am married btw

well user? do you want to get married?

you should answer your mom truthfully, she probably wants to help you, if not, why bother asking?

females that do this literally do it because they think it makes them more attractive to men actually worth something when they just get used as a live sex doll

hatpost me if you want but it's the truth

> dat webm
Me on the right literally.

that's his gf probably

tfw not a virgin because a girl approached me for sex

Damn, why is life like this?

Wtf? Why else do you think she's wearing slutty clothes, doing the splits, and deep throating a liquor bottle... that chick wants to get fucked and only frustrated virgins on this site can possibly make say shit like this. Like you cracked some kind of code. What else do you think she is doing lad? Horny girl effortlessly gets laid is only a headline for 20+ year old frustrated virgin

We are on the same exact boat, you and me

but you said no?

It isn't his gf don't listen to retarded Americans

i sexed her for 5 whole minutes :)

Go fuck a whore

nice

but damn, i thought you'd refuse out of solidarity to make us all feel better. but nooo. traitor!

I've had a GF and fucked like 8 girls. But I haven't had sex in 3 years. Sex is overrated and women are only needed if you live alone.

no shit but there are some girls who are retarded enough to think this is acceptable to do and still expect to get married and all that bullshit

> yfw no more than 40 seconds

to be honest, my hand feels better.

should have tried her hand. but a lot of them have weak hands and get tired quickly. but her hand in your hand takes care of that.

>do you want to get married?
no 2bh even if i weren't a virgin
>she probably wants to help you, if not, why bother asking?
i'm not sure she cares much

Yes they did, everything you are today is your parents fault.