ITT: We post the inventions, discoveries and achievements in general of Anglosphere countries. I'll start:

ITT: We post the inventions, discoveries and achievements in general of Anglosphere countries. I'll start:

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

RULE BRITANNIA

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Britain has BY FAR THE BEST former colonies (like America, Australia, New Zealand, etc.). Even Britain's former nigger colonies are better than the former nigger colonies of other European empires. For example, the Bahamas is a black-majority country and is the most affluent black-majority country in the world.

Pfft, fags.

TL;DR - Everything since Napoleon has been dominated by the Anglosphere in some way or another

gg faggets

Jesus Christ, that's some next-level shit.

Technically the moon is a satelite and not a planet

>Everything since Napoleon has been dominated by the Anglosphere in some way or another
And the Migrant Crisis is the culmination of the effects.

And I disagree. Since the 50s, it was dominated by Anglos, and in the 70s, Anglo dominance was cemented.

Russia, China, Germany and Japan can be viewed as regional rebellions, if we're talking the whole planet as 1 thing

ITT: useless fat Anglos who haven't achieved anything of worth in their lives so they have to brag about their ancestors achievements

Basically We Wuz Kangs for white people

Anyway I'm an Indian Comp. Science major working for a big 4 bank. My ancestors civilization put yours to shame. Our culture/religion predates yours by thousands of years.

Migrant problem is becuase of EU policies and American international interventions as well as the whole communism thing

Anglos are a disgrace to everything that can be called Indo-European. Externally they appear White but internally they are nothing but Jews.

Migrant problem is due to Reagan and Margaret Thatcher pushing for Neoliberalism. I can go more in-depth, if you want.

I never said it was a planet, you daft cunt.

is your blood tasty?

You're no Christopher Lee, edgelord.

And as soon as you guys took the reins from england your country nose dived, the indian leaders where even schooled in england, and you have the gall to complain whilst reaping the benefits of an anglo nation. But yeah long live the Queen and other pro pan national commonwealth stuff

The migrant problem is more complex than that, external problems as well as internal are at fault

>WE USED TO BE CIVILIZED

great argument

None have reaped as much benefits as the Saudis, however, and in each situation, the Anglos have exploited others to suit their Machiavellian self-interests. Now, thanks to Neoliberlaism (which was pushed by Anglos), there's nothing but global economic dynamics. You have a promoted a hell of a system to rectify.

agreed Pajeet, I also strive my hardest to gain entry to nations that I despise and talk shit about them the whole way

POO

America should be excluded form the Anglosphere.

by next year it won't even be majority white, let alone majority Anglo.

Heliocentrism. America. Electricity. Good food (Anglos still millenia behind in this regard).

>Anyway I'm an Indian Comp. Science major working for a big 4 bank. My ancestors civilization put yours to shame. Our culture/religion predates yours by thousands of years.

Your civilization predates ours by thousands of years but most of your population still shit in streets? How is that an achievement?

>It's an delusion thread once again
Mediterraneans>Anglos>rest

>The migrant problem is more complex than that, external problems as well as internal are at fault
I think the Migrant problem was about redistribution of surplus labor force, in order to minimize wages, as new markets are being created at the same time, in order to maximize sales opportunities. Germany and Sweden , BTW, are both very dependendent on exports, if not also very pro immigration at the same time. This is basically how Neoliberalism, the creation of Anglos, works. I could go more in-depth even.

Fathers favorite son reporting in.

and why is that?

because it has more white people than any other country, it is too attractive for muds NOT to try and get in

there are almost TEN AUSTRALIAS WORTH OF WHITE PEOPLE HERE

SEND HELP

>there are almost TEN AUSTRALIAS WORTH OF WHITE PEOPLE HERE
good point, and it's probably more like 12 Australias worth because we aren't exactly pure anymore

if Australia was genocided by China tomorrow it would only be like losing 1 large white city in the northern hemisphere. American nationalism affects us more than what happens in Canberra ironically

>not making canada the yellow ranger to take advantage of the asian canada joke

I am disappoint

US and Britain should be swapped.

Fuck you cunt.

WHY ARE WE THE GAY RANGER?

cucks

>achievements in general of Anglosphere countries

Strangely, one is absent.

Why the fuck are there 2 australian flag are you retarded ?