TRUTHBOMB: Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite

"If you bloggers self-organize and attach yourself, like, leeches to specific issues, corporations, organizations, challenges or whatever, you will be the intelligence minutemen of this century. The power is in your hands."

youtube.com/watch?v=WLr8ZvgURg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To summarize what he said, meme magic.

Bump

>this is considered a good post in 2016

So, weapon used autism then?

Yes

Meme Magic/ Trump 2016

Once you're in, the only way out is down.

Faggot

Great video thanks

TY for watching -- lots of good videos out there with Robert David Steele.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. "ex" CIA offier is going to help us... Right.

Take The Grid.

>Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite
DELET THIS

No such thing as an ex-CIA agent

> 2016
> not realizing there is no good and no evil

who are you quoting?

he's lying.

it's what he does. for a living.

iam familiar with the "theres no good and no evil" concept by now. but i mean, tell that someone who just had his relatives or partner brutally slain or whatever, i mean come on??

really keeps me thinking.

again, LISTEN to what he's saying - it's deception.

he keeps claiming that we "need to get rid of central banks." this is beyond horseshit. central banks are like the hearts of economies, and money is the blood. central banks are VERY MUCH needed. what is NOT needed is the PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF central banks, and he somehow refuses to make this distinction. the closest he comes is mentioning taxing the Fed at .006% - and he doesn't even mention that it's privately owned when he says that.

he's deceptive in all he says.

no, the NSA's technology is NOT from the 70's, either. and the soviet method of using vast networks of informants was VERY effective.

I disagree that central banks are necessary.

They are one type of system that can work, there are alternatives.

I consider the centralization of the economy via central banks extremely dangerous -- it gives certain individuals too much power, even if such an institution were "public", it would still be controlled and corrupted by individuals while the public aren't watching.

I would dare to say the deconstruction went too far. But hey, it is only like my opinion, man!

In other words, exactly the kind of thing that /cfg/ is doing.

A self-organising anonymous intelligence collective has no figurehead that can be taken out. It has no headquarters that can be infiltrated or bugged and it has no identity to be slandered.

Andrew Jackson
>told

nice analogical platitudes, but its not an argument

what we need is voluntary banking powered by bitcoin

Co to jest? Dlaczego wierzisz to?

>ex CIA agent states the obvious.
2deep4me

how many times is he going to shoot himself in the back of the head while asleep?

Because life can get pretty empty and pointless.

Bądź mężczyzna

so the economy is completely sunk if we lose power?

awesome idea.

>has no identity to be slandered
You mean other than dismissing it as lies of some faggots from an underground white supremacist right-wing extremist pedophile hacker terrorist forum.

B U M P E R O N E

bump

>a worldwide power failure wouldn't disrupt central banking even more than a decentralized piece of math waiting for the gennys to kick on

Wow, "weaponized autism".

I really, really, really like this concept.

>there is no good and no evil

Or die of natural causes from being strangled on the subway.

these are shills

leaf has one for once

youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU

your grandparents were Polish?