Now that the dust has settled what does Sup Forums think about this movie?

now that the dust has settled what does Sup Forums think about this movie?

i personally liked it. soundtrack at the end gave me goosebumps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3V5lrhIvC_w
youtube.com/watch?v=3hRvsHWTlsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=3V5lrhIvC_w

It's one of those movies you have to watch in 3D, it's a masterpiece in 3D, otherwise it's a unique claustrophobic horror flick.

Based Price.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hRvsHWTlsw

I saw it in IMAX and it was a great theater experience, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Hated it.

because? cant appreciate space kino ?

absoutely a cinema experience, it loses most of its charm at home unless you have a god tier setup

Great Hindo-Buddhit parable.

most space movies are a must see at cinema, Interstellar, Gravity and The Martian to some extent, especially the last 20min.

As I recall this one is scientifically accurate except one part with those ropes and that chinese station is not that big

the distance between the stations are not accurate (orbiting height wise)

Too pretentious.

Good in imax. Sandra bullock was the weakest part tho. Still better than interstellar or the martian.
7/10

I hate it, I can't believe I paid 18.50 to see it. Fuck everyone involved in this movie, especially the main woman.

Enjoyed it. Way too much fucking talking and I didn't like George Clooney as "George Clooney" but it was a pretty fun suspenseful space movie and the visuals were good.

Should have been a Malick film
5/10

Malick is 0/10 shit tho

>pretentious
Posting this word on Sup Forums should just be an autoban.

Bland Hollywood sci-fi that will have left public consciousness entirely in 10 years.

Kinda missing the point without IMAX

>in 10 years
Make it 2.

Sandra Bullock...

What about the part when clooney is hanging on the ropes and then flies into space? That was pure bullshit.