Tfw no british dad

>tfw no british dad

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/company-director-admits-to-rape-and-sexual-assault-of-sons-ex-girlfriend
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no dad

wish i were that close to my dad

the state

My dad's just ashamed of me in silence, I wished he'd actually say how disappointed he was in me

I have a british dad who's like this but I'm not the favorite [spoiler]even though I'm his only son[/spoiler]

that's the worst feel desu

This

same

I'm glad I have a good dad. We had comfy movie nights when I was younger watching Starship Troopers Chronicles while drinking floats. Now we just do the same thing but with beer and more varied movie selection.

Anyone got that greentext of the chav dad fucking his son's gf?

have a british dad but he attended university so he doesn't type like this

**cringes**

No ones dad is like that unless they're Essex chavs.

Imagine being friends with your dad. Disgusting.

You'd resent him even more, you wish he were more normal and commanding.

A father is someone your respect, you only need a mother love.

My real dad is dead and my stepdad wants to kick me out of the house but according to the law he cant.

>signing off messages to your dad with x

wat

H-Haha yes, dad stories... haha!

what the fuck is he talking about
i cant understand a thing

Alguien que pueda resolver esto.

>France isn't bl-

how different is this than an australian father?

unresolved issues

>'Look at me! I'm an ignorant American! Let me tell you how ignorant I am!'
Next time you feel like sharing that, don't.

i used to fistfight my dad and really hate him, but now we're cool
not as embarassing as my mom
cant you get free money if you're retarded in Sweden?
get neetbux and move out, or find a job

Nice. Right fucking wankstains are those seppos, lad.

I was fortunate to get a great father, he has been my rolemodel my entire life and I have nothing but respect for the difficult life he has lived yet how much he has achieved. Thinking that the old man will one day be dead pains me

Hopefully it's soon so you don't bore anyone else with this schoolgirl diary drivel.

I didn't realize there were any black people on Sup Forums. Where do you steal internet from?

aye

I only see my dad once a month for lunch at the pub he owns to catch up

rude boy

Think about it like this; chances are your dad's dad is dead, and he managed to deal with it.

600€ a month isnt enough for rent in Stockholm

I actually couldn't get to sleep a few weeks ago because I was thinking about this, my fathers nearly in his 70s so he only has a few more years in him and realising how close he is to dying made my chest tighten really bad

Same.

Relatable

>tfw my pops and I are tight

my dad turned into a violent psycopath when we moved when i was 10. Every day i would come home from school and hide in my room as he screamed at my mother and threw glasses and vases into the walls. He beat me up a couple of times when i didnt do as he said, constantly belittled and harassed me and lied about everything. Then he tried to rape my mother but she beat him in the head until he bled so they separated but she couldnt convict him in court because she had no proof, didnt involve me and my little sister and he was good at acting "normal". Havent seen him in 8 years, if i ever did i would beat the living shit out of him. I feel like my life wouldve been normal if i didnt have him as a father, because it is completly fucked and i hate myself and my life.

this?
straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/company-director-admits-to-rape-and-sexual-assault-of-sons-ex-girlfriend

the fuck does that even mean?

oi cunt git me a fakin mcflurry i want it fakin mars bars in it. yeh oi dont cayr if theyve got et or not i fakkin want mars bars flavor. top fuckin stuff m8 cheers

>tell us about you dad user
h-haha yeah about t-that

damn
hope you life's better now man

How have I not seen this before

What the fuck

why are you typing out stutters virgin freak

I have no dad, my dad is a critically insane schizophrenic.

My dad never took me fishing or hunting he spent all his time in the office and became an alcoholic
whenever I see him he looks dead so I only do at holidays

>tfw no British mom

This is kinda cool.I like to see parents that act more openly to heir children.My dad is kinda old-fashioned in every department,same for my mother.We skipped a generation in Portugal,parents here act like grandparents in america and we act like the average millennial

Probably because they grew up under Salazar-era Fascism. Authoritarian regimes tend to make people more closed off to others.