Alright Sup Forums, let's settle this once and for all. Sweden or Finland?

Alright Sup Forums, let's settle this once and for all. Sweden or Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=AfHyEmis8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finland has better memes.

Sweden, Finland is depressing, like a richer but equally brain-numbingly boring version of Russia.

Wish Russia nuked both while I was on a vacation. I'm so tired of these autistic threads that I'm even tired of trolling in them.

looks like two hands and they're about to hold eachother. No VS pls

Sweden

Sweden has hotter men

Said the depressing, like a richer but equally brain-numbingly boring version of Germany.

Why not both?

TYRONNOSAURUS SHREKT
How the fuck will the sinking German ever recover?

Russia should invade us both and and Estonia.

We would be better off because we'll become the dominant class in one generation in their society, just like Putin who is an ethnic Finn.

I haven't been to either

Finland is a strong military power that causes Swedes to shiver in fear. Sweden is weak

Mate, I live in a boring city of 50k people and there are more sights here than in Helsinki, there's more to do and experience, and I can be in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or the Hague within an hour.

Not trying to anger you or something bud.

You ever been in Helsinki or where you base your claims?

This. I'm tired of these threads too, and I used to be a master puppet master in this kind of threads before. Why are people so obsessed with us

lets be friends

the friendship that saved Europe

Yes I have been in Helsinki, and I have been in Stockholm too. The former for a week visit, in the latter I studied a semester.

Can we all agree Sweden is better but Åbo is the best part of Finland and better than some parts of Sweden?

Sad that we won't get all Finns and Swedes to agree on this one

Finland, the bestest of friends

turku is shit lol i live here

Well i dont know how you define your "sights" but I smell bullshit.

Personally I like most parts of Finland more than Sweden. Finland is beautiful

Yeah i think it's time for you to fuck off back to sweden, sven

Finland is swedish

Sweden is finnish

Sweden has more planes, ships and IFVs Pekka.

FUCK OFF we had finally re-established friendship and here come you autists to fight again

>re-established friendship
The only friendly "finn" is the same sw*Doid shill studying here over at turku

i love you finlan...

we had finally become frens again and now autistic swedes and finns have started fighting just seconds later

piss off child, hating Sweden belongs to the elementary school

Imagine living in far northern sweden away from civilization with a qt swedish boi and you have to warm each other by sleeping together under the same blanket.

Hot desu

You also have the AIDS troops. Innovative warfare

youtu.be/QBhOzRvkERc

>northern sweden away from civilization with a qt swedish boi

Mate, what does your city have? Two semi-noteworthy churches and the Swedish fort. That's it. You have the Kallio district to go out in, which is also very meh. Nothing special.

song to Finlan..

When the night
Has come
And the land is dark
And the mooooon
Is the only
Light we'll seeeeee
Oh I won't
Be afraid
No I won't
Be afraid
Just as long
As you stand
Stand by me
So Finlan, Finlan stand
By me
OooOooooo stand by me
Stand by me
suomi

Atleast I still like you

Hurrit hirteen

Fag

ja alaikäpennut takas ylikselle kuten sinä

But manpower to guard Stockholm, also no artillery.

Uhh lool? cringe

The denial is strong in this finn

Rakastan Suomea

We have 48 guns, but yeah, practically nothing compared to your 1000+

I'm gonna guess ethnic Swede adopted by Finnish parents

Aren't Sami people alright? Are they mostly just nomads?

t. Åke petterson

Yrittäisit edes, liian ilmiselvää

I like you too fren

They have special rights based on their etnicity, wich is anoying, but as people they are fine.

They are mostly nomadic but often stop by in Swedish towns for the night. Swedish guys share their wives with them per the ancient custom.

The song was inspired by this
youtube.com/watch?v=AfHyEmis8vM

Western finns are like that, lapps and savonians are manly nomadic people

Jesus Christ the autism within these threads are stupid. At least there's still the fact that vast majority of Finns and Swedes don't hate each other at all. Rangeban both of our countries until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

>Ships
>No AA
Well, no AA for ground forces either.

And right after this happened FDF banned use of military uniforms in any kind of demontrations. Did this happen over there? Of course not

Isn't Norway better than both?

>They have special rights based on their etnicity

Like what?

I remember laughing a lot for this when I was kid.

winter war suomi finland perkele no help from Sweden meatshield veteraanit

What are you talking about? Both Sweden and Finland has SAMs, and we are getting Patriot missiles next year.

>i'm new here -the post
Fuck off caj görän

Norwegians are not good or nice people.
It's a racist hellpit confirmed by Finnish immigrants.

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

Outside of sports - we are always brothers.
It's just a few bad apples in each of our countries who are acting like cunts on Sup Forums because they haven't got anyone to vent their IRL frustrations to.

>Navy

Only ones allowed to heard raindeers (not sure why anyone would want to do that tho), full rights to hunt whatever the fuck they want whenever they want, can ride snowmobiles all over the terrain without any permits, and can deny swedes to do the same etc.

Norwegians are oilniggers and both Sweden and Finland should unite their armies and invade them.

I have six years in the Air Force, and are currently involved in the purchase of our Patriot missiles, but whatever cuckscript.

The memes are real

Yes. We can split their oil

Do finns really hate us Swedes?

Swedish numales would be deadweight desu

What? A janitor?

Swedish Navy doesn't have AA. Ground forces use Hawks which may or may not be back online.

no, most finns posting on this site arent representive of all finns

You're not very likable people. Arrogant and egoistic

Yeah, like the saudis are herders. Wake up, these people live in heated houses and drive their fat bottoms to the reindeer with their cars and snowmobiles.

Kiitos.
;_;

The navy only have guns for AA, that is correct, but our ground forces has HAWKs, RBS 70s and IRIS-T SLS. Also more Hawks and Rbs 90/70s are in the reserve.

No, it's only expressed here

No. We are just angry because of the current state of Sweden with mass immigration and feminist psychosis and we fear that shit is gonna come here too. (partly it is already) It's not nice to have Russia in the east and islamic caliphate in west.

The Hawks was never taken out of active service either, not sure where you got that from...

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
start from 3:50
I'm warning my fellow Finns not to watch this. You will want to genocide Swedes after it.

Most does, yes

Russia has more muslims, both in raw numbers and percentage, so if anything you have a caliphate on both sides.

Am glad some at least feels okay with us.
;_____;

The Russian government doesn’t let muslim extremists dictate policy, however

I love finland

This is something that really hurts. That is not even banting, there is no any jokes included. Just pure despising.

Mass immigration is way overblown and trivial, everyone knows second generation immigrant are massive sluts and adopt the culture. Sweden's big problem is man-hating feminazis. Outlawing prostitution, alcohol, and everything fun.

Finnanon...stop ;_;

Na, they let them blow up the subways instead.