Post your face when Hillary doesn't even mention Sup Forums tomorrow and all the raidfags get btfo

Post your face when Hillary doesn't even mention Sup Forums tomorrow and all the raidfags get btfo.

>unironically implying Hillary will explicitly mention Sup Forums and anons are expecting it
Seriously, you shills need to up your game, get a grip ffs it's not even funny.

>international news over a banana

Time Warner is just a propaganda machine at this point, only made to push the narrative of Soros and the like, this is getting too blatant and too ridiculous.

It won't be mentioned but there will still be people roleplaying as normies all day anyway. Just like the CTR shit.

>that article
Go on, take back two bad things you've said about Italians.

Shes not going to mention Sup Forums everybody who's thinking she will is fucking delusional or larping

Perhaps they just thought she looked a little malnourished and needed a few more vitamins.

Of course shes just going to mention the real problems

Like how Trump is bad man and literally Hitler.

Real problems

>tfw when they just call us little frog nazis

I still don't trust those motherfuckers.

Bananas are a good source of potassium. I for one would welcome the bananas being thrown in my direction.

>tfw we are frog nazis

Apricots are much better. Don't eat the yellow jew, my yellow friend.

I've been here since 2009. I think they don't understand how to post here because they are so used to having to register, at least I was.

>it's OK if people assault a representative of the government in a first world country
gb2ur cuckshed

I wonder if it was a real banana or the plantain jew

>throwing food = assault
bringing out the victim card since the race card didn't have any traction?

Not elected.
Anti-Italian.
Anti-west.
Promotes white guilt.

Seems a citizen's duty to throw bananas to that harambe.

Sup Forums has pretty much raided itself in anticipation of the supposed raid

Sup Forums is literally sliding itself

U N E L E C T E D
N
E
L
E
C
T
E
D

To be fair, Muslims haven't mass murdered anyone in the West in a while so Sup Forums is probably just a) bored and b) nervous about the upcoming election.

All these larping threads really need to stop. She did not mention Sup Forums, she won't and its not a real issue.

I think everyone here knows that Sup Forums is practicing for later. No one thinks ctr is out in full force right now

>in a while

I love that yesterday has become the timeframe for ''in a while'' when it comes to muslim attacks or did you miss the one in Australia

KILL THAT DIRTY NIGGER, and DO NOT APPOINT MINISTERS OF INTEGRATIONs, those who would need to integrate, should not be there the first place. Kill all these dirty niggers, with ethnic bioweapons, or in any way, all niggers should be exterminated. REEEEEEE
That fucking ugly face, I can't help but rage that creatures like that are alive on this planet, kill it with fire.
Also please stop with these threads with nigger face pics, one can only hate so much this early in the day, I am tired already.

I mean like a shooting where at least 4 people die. Like a targeted shooting. Those like 1 person killed stabbing things don't count.

moar?

1 dead person, 1 dead dog, 1 critically injured, and 1 injured

Thankfully he didn't have a truck or a gun

>1 dead dog. Try living in America where you have hundreds of niggers killing each other every weekend. Fuck you people must be coddled af.

It's more like here in Italy we're not delusional so if we see a chimpanzee we will treat him as a chimpanzee even if he has clothes on.

Fun part even if Kyenge (the ex-Ministry of Integration) has italian citizenship everyone here refer to her as "the congolese woman" because ya know if you have no italian blood you're not fucking italian.

I care about dogs. Who cares about niggers

Specifically mentioning Sup Forums or Sup Forums would be an incredibly stupid move I don't think they'll do it.

If the shills thought Sup Forums was a tough nut to crack they haven't seen anything yet. Being mentioned in a presidential candidate speech would legitimize and energize everyone, increasing their shitposting power.

Then again these retards thought teaming up with ghostbusters was a good idea so who knows?

clean your room

I'll clean it for him if he lets me have a succ.

The only bad things I've ever thought about them was their poor military performances, which I still stand by.