I have never done anything illegal in my entire life

I have never done anything illegal in my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7hL0LrmBj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried to kill my mom but was never charged for it.

lol why?

How dont you even pirate?

I crossed the border lmao get fucked usa

it is not illegal to download these kind of things in spain, just to distribute it

I was 16 so they just admitted me at a hospital for a while. It was just choking so my mom wasnt really injured either.

drunk drove but i'm not proud of it

lol cuck

I've done some things.... wanna hear? I saved it for confession threads. All true.

pls do

Shit I did quite a few things but I can't list them here.

I have paranoid schizophrenia and antisocial personality disorder diagnosis... so there we go:

I was deep in psychosis and heard whispers urging me to kill some random person so I will become God

When I felt suicidal in the past I had thoughts about killing my mother and then myself

I laughed at my fathers funeral (couldn't stop, that was insane)

When I was 16 I got tired of feeling nothing all the time, I stabbed my gerbil in the throat with a screwdriver, thought that would kill him but didn't, I banged him on the door several times and it worked. Got nice adrenaline rush after that (I hoped for something more)

Each year before christmas I volunteered to be a bathub carp slayer and it always worked cause others didn't wanna do it, bashing its skull in with a hammer was just a thing I agreed to do but watching snow slowly turning red was the shit I enjoyed most

Stole a bike once, a pair of expensive shades, jewelry and more stuff, mostly for andenaline rush or out of boredom

Sold drugs (for two months only but still)

One day I felt like getting shitfaced but was broke so I stole some zloty from aunt, met with drinking buddy in a city nearby, got shitfaced just as planned in a small abandoned house, after that things got a little bit out of hand - I set a fire in this house and watched it burn from safe distance , then I somehow ended up on a cemetary, still drunk as hell, I broke into one of the crypts, found some bones and around 100 year old skull, I packed it all leaving only small baby coffin in the grave, I crawled out and just went home.
I kept this skull for over 13 years.

And I robbed a gypsy once.

>choking

Weeeeeaaaaaaak

Nice story, Jakub

what the fuck is wrong with white people

I'm not making this all up

I tried to kill myself does that counts?

I stole a tire when I was 3 years old

The only illegal thing i have ever done in my life was born brown

youtube.com/watch?v=t7hL0LrmBj8

Why did you try to kill her? No tendies? Or was this some honor killing shit?

You sound like an asshole and a nigger, but at least you admit it. I get a fun time when killing too, but I usually get it over with deer hunting. If you’re gonna kill, do it quick, not slow like some inefficient nigger.

All of this is in the past, now I'm on meds

I swear I've read this befoer

Probably because I posted it in confession thread before

I commit crimes all the time, but those are fun crimes like stealing and drug use. Not like the Polish serial killer.

Bro, you should write novels with this kind of creativity.

I'm schizo and maybe bit sociopath but imma no serial killer lel

I'm not.... nevermind

you're an edgy dickhead mate

we all like to steal and commit arson and get into fights, but you kill innocent things dumb p*Le

stop bringing your kind to my country

you can push them off the cliffs for all I care

I believe all the other things, but not the setting house on fire thing. That's just too wild to be true. But I don't think the idea of a mentally ill person browsing Sup Forums is farfetched I'm sure everyone here is mentally ill to some degree.

Btw, get some real life friends they'll help you a bit. And I'm not talking about drug buddies to go do drugs with, I'm talking actual friends.

She tried to get rid of my video games.

I did set it on fire. I'm not proud of that or anything but it did give me hella nice adrenaline rush. That was many years ago, now I'm better, thanks for advice but I already managed to improve and I have irl good friends
cheers

I never did anything either.

I could say the same, but I am from russia.

hey friend

Alright cool. Were you by any chance raised by abusive parents? Your dad didn't beat you, slap you or do anything like that to you?

This was unexpected, I might say.

My dad was an alcoholic but he never beat me, he was weird. He died when I was 16 and this is when I did this thing to this animal. My mom beat me.

I don't think I've done much either other than smoke weed before it was legal

>He died when I was 16

How did you take that loss? What was your memory of him?

>my mom beat me

Was it really violent or was it more like a slap on the wrist whenever you did something bad? Coming from a middle eastern countries, I see some parents here that almost murder their kids and it can give them some psychological disorders. I want to know if it's the same.

I stole some candy from the Indian that sold cigs to kids
uh
I keyed my neighbors car and sprayed it with fake blood
idk I didn't do much and I still don't

>How did you take that loss? What was your memory of him?
I stopped feeling anything at all. I wanted to feel something. After a while I discovered adrenaline.
My memory - he was fucking weird, talking to himself, sitting in darkness in one position for hours.
>Was it really violent or was it more like a slap on the wrist whenever you did something bad?
She beat me in old school way, for minor things, I distanced from her more and more. Wasn't as violent as the situations you mentioned but I used to be quiet, sensitive kid. Not anymore.

My crimes are underage drinking, weed, LSD, heroin, jaywalking, and anime/vidya piracy

I said racist things to people.

That's illegal there?

I stole a friends pokemon card when I was like 6, it was exactly this one.

Dont know why I did it, but holy shit I remember helping him and the whole group in our Kindergarden look for it.
Feel guilty even 15 years after

I once climbed on a school rooftop at night to smoke some weed with my friends. There was a rooftop access door unlocked, I opened it and took a shit in it. I counted a good 3sec before hearing it plop on the ground. Never have I laughed so hard in my life.

Stay away from me

Wait, I remember something now. I once found a 2 euro coin at the school yard and took it. A guy them came asking if I found a 2 euro coin and I lied to him. That's not exactly legal right?

there are like bazillion km between us so don't worry about that

Yes. called a few black/mixed guys "monkeys", said to northeasterner Brazilians to go back to their land and called them "monkeys" as well. I smoked weed a few times too, but that's all. Never really wanted to steal anything.

Good that you're improving but I honestly think you should cut off Sup Forums from your life, if you want to improve even more I mean. This place is one big hub for mentally ill people to hang out in.

I visit once in a while, right now I'm bored. But yeah maybe I will cut off soon, I was thinking about it

I might get in trouble if I do that the the immigrants, now that I think about it. I feel bad for the 2 euro. But whatever.

i’m a fucking normie and some friends and I set an abandoned house on fire once while being drunk, I don’t see why it’s so unbelievable to you

Because how exactly do you just set a house on fire for shits and gigs, like wtf.

Go to reddit desu. It's objectively the better site to spend time on atm.

Btw people from northeast Brazil are protected by racism/prejudice laws. For example, you can't say someone from the northeast is a "flathead", even tho it's a common trait among them.
I think that if people are honest, intelligent, educated and want to integrate, they must be given a chance, whatever their origin, (ex: I wouldn't call someone "monkey" for no reason). Blacks are usually shit everywhere, but can be nice people sometimes, however, people from the Brazilian Northeast (mostly mestizos) are utter garbage 99,99% of the time, worse than blacks. That's why southern/southeastern Brazilians usually dislike them a lot.

>I feel bad for the 2 euro
That's a minor issue, just don't do that again.

Shoplifting, trespassing, and vandalism

Our situation is different, when you see your tiny little country get overrun by ungrateful sacks of shit, for any country, and they
come here, think they own the place, commit crime, etc etc it is very hard for me to not hate them.

>That's a minor issue, just don't do that again.
Some time after, I did drop 2 euros on the street (stupid, I know) out of guilt. Didn't work.

Good, you're not a nigger.

>it can give them some psychological disorders
as a turk my dad used to beat the absolute shit out of me for no reason

I shake a lot and I flinch very easily and I don't know if it can be attributed to that

and also I have murdered someone with no remorse and guilt

>and also i have murdered someone with no remorse or guilt

how tho?

Kys