youtu.be/0qHC_AUQYRA
youtube.com/watch?v=GbEc-tMU2NA
youtube.com/watch?v=oxHnRfhDmrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Komt goed.

not sure what this means

It will be all right.

thanks user. what are you up to?

Just chatting in a chatroom again and avoiding the /nederdraad/. I just found out you can register emoji domains.

And you?

just sitting here listening to music

This is the current music in the chat:
youtu.be/0qHC_AUQYRA

What are you listening to?

it's ok but not really my taste

The playlist is always pretty random. You have something for them maybe?

CHI
Watched some football and got some reading done. Still a fairly pathetic amount considering it's the only thing I should be doing but it's a small step in the right direction. Already wasted months and the ringing makes it hard to concentrate on reading but today was better than the last few days that were pretty bad.

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=GbEc-tMU2NA
i've also been watching a bit more footbal

playing video games again to try and forget the state of my life

are you enjoying it? better than nothing though thats what I do with movies

>tfw haven't had interest to play video games for a while now and even if by any chance there would be a new game that would interest me my computer would probably set itself on fire if I tried to play it
One less thing to enjoy, though i'm not sure if it's me or the games industry that is causing this, probably both. I have one or two older games i've been meaning to play for a long while but I haven't gotten around to do that, but maybe one day. Also posting a feelsy song
youtube.com/watch?v=oxHnRfhDmrk

it's okay i guess, i always play the same games since i can't be bothered to learn new stuff

iktf i only have a ps4 and a laptop that can only run stuff from the 90s. it's a good thing i never play newer stuff anyway

I was considering getting a ps4 but then I found out they had essentially turned fallout 4 into another fps and that turned me off it.

are you still having trouble sleeping? took a sleeping pill last night but still had trouble falling asleep

i only really got one to play bloodborne back in 2015 and it's still the only game i play on it besides dark souls 3

i sleep 4-5 hours these nights granted i do fall asleep, maybe an hour more if i'm lucky but it doesn't really help much so i just sleep when i get home from classes

why are you posting a sad cunt OP? it feels based being a chicano, It feels like being a chilean aryo , because you are a mestizo but were born in a first world country

i wish i could sleep during the day

i'm a loser

it's not all days i can fall asleep sometimes i just lie in bed browsing Sup Forums until i have to eat dinner

thats usually what i do when i get tired of sitting down

Why?

i have nothing going for me and i'm 21 about to be 22 this year

The main problem I see with many young people now a days is lack of discipline.

it could be from lack of discipline from studying, or from working at a blue collar job.

Just try to gain more self discipline to change yourself. make goals for yourself.

and honestly I have friends that are older than you and still burger flipping, so just take the time right now to decide what u want in life

i don't even have a job

start interning and work for free until someone notices you will be an asset to their team

>interning
how will i do that if i'm not studying i'm a NEET

bump

just spent the last 2 hours rolling around in bed completely unable to fall asleep or even lay comfortably

i was put on this planet to suffer, nothing more

at least you have a bed

tfw PS4 broke

Cut here is a pretty badass tattoo imo. It really delivers a "come get some" message.

what are you doing now?
maybe

You have good taste man

dayyyum

SPAIN

RUDE

every day feels much worse than the last and problems just keep piling up

Woo

shouldn't you be farming runescape gold?

That's in Venezuela

you still up?
what are you up to?

Reading the news

yeah i have class in 40 minutes though

nice, i'm about to go to sleep or at least try
good luck! get any sleep?

nah i will just sleep when i get home

>Rip in piece PS4
pressing X to pay respect
Thank you, but it was someone else who posted it in the chat I was in. But I'll let him know you liked it.