Me being a truck driver for few months. I've visited UK, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Italy...

Me being a truck driver for few months. I've visited UK, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Italy, Spain and other countries. Every country I've visited I had no problems communicating in English when I need to do paper work and load and/or unload cargo. While britbings are arrogant, they at least get shit done. Even in italy I've encountered reception workers who don't speak English I was able to communicate in signs and/or by writing down whatever is needed on a piece of paper. But French, they give me hardest time, they don't care if you understand or no, they keep repeating themselves and not giving a shit and making everything awkward as fuck. How do they allow such reception workers represent their company while they want their product be accessible internationally? Don't French learn a second language in schools? I've tried English, Russian, and German. Never had a decent response. Fuck French.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxUm-2x-2dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hoi!

Prancuzai gaodziai!

Va te faire foutre. Apprend du français alors connard de routier.

hey Soros ! Still wanting that union and multiculturalism so bad you hammer the nail of nationalism everytime it rises ?

This only confirms that you're retards of europe. Enjoy your refugees @ Calais bitches.

It all comes down to being human and trying help each other. And it only shows how uneducated you are towards fellow worker who tries to get your product 'Danone' to get other countries so you get paid for your work just like me for doing my.

Learn the language or shut the fuck up dirty subhuman, we won't speak your globalist language in our own soil, kys.

Sale fils de pute de clochard, t'es qu'un résidu de chiotte baltique, j'espère que les russes vont envahir toi et les sous êtres dans ton pays, comme ça je pourrai niquer vos femmes contre un sandwich.

I remember visiting europe as a kid before it was ran over and yeah frogs were the dumbest people i came across.

I remember how surprised i was when i couldn't cimmunicate at all with normal looking adults, the feeling was amazing, as if they were plucked from a different planet and thrown right in front of me.

Even the dirtiest local sandnigger trash in my country can grasp simple english.

I think it's some sort of pride thing, some of them even know English fluently but refuse to speak it just to prove a point

When I would want the input on my country from a second world subhuman, whose people never achieved anything, I will ask the local lithuanian whore that I fuck for the price of two sandwiches.

They're still butthurt about the history with England. If German was the "globalist language" they would have no issue speaking it.

>french being as friendly as usuall

Why rent forieng conpany for your deliveries then? If you're such a proud frog eaters.

French people are shit, Catholic priests are pedophiles, and Europe is jolly well fucked, what else is new?

Don't they hate Germans too?

My bad I know nothing about European history

Just go there and wave a white flag at them, they'll know you're part of their culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxUm-2x-2dM

I'm pretty sure the Flemish part of Belgium is the best English speaking part of the EU (not including UK ofc).

The French are known for their terrible English mostly because all of their tv shows are dubbed and not subtitled, like Italy.

Based. Never submit to the Anglo, frogs, we are long gone but you are a shining light to your brothers.

You obviously encountered french Jews.
I've traveled in France and couchsurfed at Gen ID Frenchies homes, and they were some of the kindest and most intelligent people.

Un bon Juif

In France we speak French.
Ok ?

Just try arabic in france. National language.

its kinda weird. i was there for a few months alot of people would simply refuse to talk english even if they knew. however when i would actually manage to force out a sentence in my super broken french they would soften up and start acting really nice. Either ways they might be arrogant fucks but atleast they have some damned national pride left.

shut the fuck up you dirty subhuman, shitty fucking slav. In france we speak french, you must to learn french or you get the fuck out of my country you dumbest est european suck my dick and y asshole son of a bitch

Je baise ta mère la pute sale sous merde de slave, Hitler aurait du vous terminer sale vermine d'enculer de résidu de chiotte

I like how you frensh fucks tell me to speak frensh. Yet you all browse here where everyone communicates in english. Irony at its best.

In my country french people have the lowest kind of job because they cant speak english (wich you need in the most well payed jobs)
They earn only minimum wage and drive everyday like 200km to commute for shit pay

They love and hate Germans when it suits them, they're essentially a slut that will fuck anyone who is the most powerful and it usually backfires on them.

>cant speak more than 1 language
>based

Nacional pride in internacional company. Again irony is great with this one.

nzn. mano tevas furistu 30 metu pradirbes prancuzu sneka minimaliai. vieninteli neigiama dalyka apie prancuzus kuri yra minejas tai kad vairuoja kaip debilai o daugiau nieko.

>Je baise ta mère la pute sale sous merde de slave, Hitler aurait du vous terminer sale vermine d'enculer de résidu de chiotte
And an allah ackbar to you too young lady!

m8, anyone shitposting on Sup Forums can speak english, us frogs included.
You can bet your rightful clay ass that for work we speak it if needed, but if money isn't involved, fuck you, speak French or GTFO

they are the biggest cucks in the world
they dont refuse to speak english for national pride reason, no
they just simply CANT speak it because they are too dumb to learn it.

No one wants to speak your faggot lang my brah. Sad thing is French from France aren't the only ones who are turbo-elitist to the point of irredeemable autism about their shitty non-language, the French Canadians are just as annoying as you.

We can't fire them. French system is made in a way that parasite in a company can stay for ever. It comes to a spiral of shit when once a year during performance review the parasite is denied a raise so he works even less as a form of blackmail. It's especially true with jobs offering no evolution opportunity.

LMAO no one of you speaks correct english. Either its with an heavy accent or completely broken. Also you are the biggest cucks here. You are excluded from social life and the biggest well payed jobs because you just simply cant speak more than 1 language. Speak our language or GTFO you faggot.

Maybe I'm blind to the britbong arrogant meme (I think it's standoff-ishness that is misinterpreted), but the French are the most arrogant people I have met.

Even so, they're still not that bad. is right, they lightened up as soon as I blurted out a dozen non conjugated french words

Their default is "l'anglais scum oui oui" but it changes very quickly to "hey you made an effort I will help you now"

Strange

It sounds like people from North-Africa living in the French suburbs

Pretty much this

>most arrogant people I have met.
Yes they are.
t. have to deal with them on a daily basis.

Hats of to you. It all makes sense now.

So it's hard under French employment Law to remove somebody who does not perform to standards?

Tavo tevo patirtis =/= mano patirits.

Now now, it's understandable that they wouldn't have time to learn a second language, when they have to spend so long learning how to pronounce their own language. Their rules of phonetics are as fickle and arrogant as the people themselves.

The only language that's worse is English. And most of our worst offenders are taken from their language.

>Hates France,
>Posts Netherlands flag.
Don't expect to be treated as a non-cancerous cunt.

>>Posts Netherlands flag.
>Don't expect to be treated as a non-cancerous cunt.

Most of the Dutch people I've met were pretty cool actually

>In France we speak Arabic.
>Okay ?

Okay.

Aš kai ten buvau su manimi visi normaliai elgesi ir snekejo angliškai. Akivaizdu taip sakant kad patirtis patirčiai nelygi bet tokiu situaciju panašiu aš apie betkurią šali galiu papasakot kurioj man teko buti. Gal tiesiog and vienetinio debilo ar keliu pasirovei. Jie tikrai turi kažkoki nusistatyma prieš anglu kalba ir man teko girdėti kad angliškai iš principo nešneka bet čia tikrai nedažnas atvejis.

Cool new police uniforms btw.

The ones in Scotland? I agree, they are so progressive OMG lol, Auld Alliance 2.0 then?

Claro que espanol es muy mejor. Italiano me gusta tambien.

It's complicated, the skill of the head of HR is very important. Inefficiency is a valid cause of contract termination but it's really easy for the worker to win a case in front of the court if fired for inefficiency, if the company loose worker must be paid compensation (usually one year salary) + be rehired. Usually a good parasite spend a few weeks a year at home due to sickness (fake depression) so he has reason to be ineffective. It's usually less dommageable to a company to keep a parasite under control than trying to get rid of it.

If you come here, then speak the fucking language or fuck off back to your third world shithole, you useless sack of trash, no one will speak English for you.

See this

What uniforms. They look the same as they did before.

we don't like foreigners who don't speak our langage
deal with it
BTW I'm a reception worker and I always pretend I don't understand
you've been trolled, deal with it

Bow down to your anglo overlords your language has failed.

Where did you truck in Norway?

Interesting, it does make sense to do it that way I suppose. Thanks.

I wonder if HR could get away with putting up a sign saying "This receptionist speaks English" on the front of their desk, where the receptionist can't see it.

I'l keep my right to spit right to your face while you wave a white flag pusy.

I agree that everyone should speak at least English and that French people are really shit at foreign languages. I think Young people would be more helpful if you don't speak French and need help.

However, you are dumb. If I go to the US, I'll talk English. If I go to España, I'll speak spanish. Here, everyone speaks English so I do too.

Brits and Americans can be annoying because they don't make a single effort when coming in France and do not even try to make themselves understandable. I saw some tourists asking for food in a restaurant, they didn't even tried to talk slowly or clearly to make them understandable.

eastern euro drivers are the worst drivers ever, they can't park a truck correctly
they are always angry and butthurt and think that people worling on the docks are their servants

I see you've never tried to learn a tonal language

French is a useless language.

It has a major problem for well paid job, because contract termination by the employer is a pain, requirements for well paid job are insanely stupid, only ivy league equivalent can go in no way a company will accept to let you a chance to prove yourself and challenge you

>I'll purposely make conducting business more difficult than necessary

How the hell did France ever wind up with the economy it did with the attitude it has

Frensh complainig that others drive poorly. Stop using cheap drugs man and open your eyes. No other country has better driving culture than brittish and frensh are the worst hands down.

English is one of the most simple languages to learn
Try finno-hungaric languages, Slavic languages, Dutch or Danish
They are painful to learn

Bonjour, mon ami.

We do hire people not speaking French in French company and offer them insane benefits to come but they are only high end professionals.

I've travelled to more than 80 countries, people in France speak English more than any except maybe Scandinavia (outside Anglosphere).

Go fuck yourself

Just around Oslo. Very beautiful country you have there.

>truck driver goes through dozens of countries
>all are fine with English, or at least helpful
>baguettes refuse because MY COUNTRY HURR DURR LE EPIC TROLL

You have such a big ego. No wonder people hate you

Kek fucking fag, I've met lots of Germans and Dutch who couldn't utter a proper English phrase without grammatical mistakes.

Kys.

Nice. You'd be fucked if you were going to Western Norway though, the roads are terrible for trucking. But around Oslo and north they're pretty good.

Cant resist this meme. Bonjour.

Because unlike Lithuania, we aren't a third world shithole but we were an Empire. And our culture being one of the most elaborate on earth, we want to promote it and don't see why we should submit to globalist retardation.

That said most French people speak decent English, this is all a meme.

And seeing as you're a lowly truck driver, you probably interact with retards or poorly educated people all day long, so no matter you feel that way.

>Brits and Americans can be annoying because they don't make a single effort when coming in France and do not even try to make themselves understandable.

Because foreign language education is shit over here. Even then, learning a language doesn't stop outside of the classroom, but what opportunities do we have? We go online and most international websites like this speak English, most video games & communities are in English, most media is in English. There are few opportunities to speak another language IRL without knowing foreign friends.

That is a double-edged sword. Not only does it make it very difficult to practice a foreign language, but it also makes people think "what's the point? Everything is already in English".

Most Brits & yanks see little opportunity or benefits to learning another language. They'll only be in France for a week and it takes longer than that to get even a basic grasp of the language down other than some token phrases out of a guidebook

See how I didn't speak about German ? It's because it's one of the ugliest language there is. Sounds like arabic

De ce que je peux dire, sur le marché de l'emploi, les Français se font complètement baisés. En cause le manque de connaissance des langues étrangères. Conséquence : Belges et Suisses occupent d'excellentes positions dans les boîtes Fr.
Bien joué les mecs.

When an eastern euro driver comes, it just looks like his truck is a time machine.
There's someone who comes from the past to visit us, something like 20 or 30 years ago in the past
That even amuses Blacks and Arabs

But French is literally irrelevant outside of France and Africa. Why waste time on it beyond the skills needed to buy baguettes et cigarettes?

What countries did you go to, you stupid sandnigger?
All African and Arab ones, I'm sure? Fucking Algerian dog.
All other Europeans are way better at English than the French, and you frogs are stuck up cunts about it, too.

>Unable to understand languages that share 2/3 of their words with yours.

Anglos subhumans confirmed.

>No other country has better driving culture than brittish
I've never heard this before. Is it true?

I've heard that multile times. Some drivers refuse to go there.

>implying

Brits are obsessed with Frogs. Frogs however, care very little about Brits or anyone else for that matter. They too are obsessed with their frogginess in a way.. That's why don't tend to speak much beyond French.

I understand your point of view. I'm 1/4 English and used to live in Raleigh NC, so I already had this discussion. Everything is in English everywhere so you don't have to speak another language

Hoii sie veli!

Just dropping in to say I like your flag.

Take it easy fella!

>3rd world commie state shitting on glorious France

Go grow some potatoes for you weekly meal, you slavic subhuman

But they try.

It means a lot when someone tries to communicate with you, knowing full well they sound like an illiterate retard. If there's anything that would inspire me to learn another language, it's that.

What am I really going to gain by learning your language? So I can understand when you insult me in your mother tongue?

Et toi t'as pas réussi à écrire trois lignes sans fautes ! Bien joué Dikkenek

Par contre les Belges sont des folles au pieu, c'est sympa. Même si l'hygiène est pas toujours top.

Promote or shut it down to everyones throat.

Proof that the French truly are uncivilized filthy frog fuckers. Your language is barbarian filth.

>Learn French
>Talk to Frenchies and Africans

What an incentive!

wait, are you ethnic russian?