>All of this threads about tomorrow´s speech and how we are going to get fucked
g-guys, you are joking... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup
youtu.be/8H2qI1hiCcw?t=2m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=N2-YomoTbtg
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-speech-against-alt-right-political-philosophy/
youtube.com/watch?v=P_MH6YkF3kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You clearly don't remember the eternal summer that resulted from project Chanology.

This is 1000x bigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8

expect this but much, much worse

If that was Sup Forums harbor, this will be 9/11 (cant think of a clever name)

no, sadly I wasn´t
I was here for the fappening tho. will it be that bad?
I think people take Sup Forums harbor way too seriously
moot has been fucking with boards since Sup Forums´s incepcion. It wasn´t an external raid either
Also you have to admit that other boards leaking to Sup Forums instead of the other way around was fucking hilarious
Finally, remember that we actually got bigger and stronger after that

>no, sadly I wasn´t
>I was here for the fappening tho. will it be that bad?

A community has a certain culture to it that its members are expected to adhere to. Someone publicizes that community and it's flooded with new members who have no idea of the culture or how to act. Normally, with new users coming in small numbers, they have time to assimilate and pick on on the board's culture.

In huge numbers though, those people no longer have to assimilate. They are there in numbers enough to change the culture of that community.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general was never the same after 2007. Sup Forums changed after the fappening. Both of those were peanuts compared to getting attention in presidential debates.

>Also you have to admit that other boards leaking to Sup Forums instead of the other way around was fucking hilarious

It was, but you must remember that any new influx of users is not going to come from inside Sup Forums, but from outside. Even the tamest Sup Forums board is a toxic cesspit in the eyes of normies.

We're the ones who'll be doing the fucking, Pablo

>A community has a certain culture to it that its members are expected to adhere to. Someone publicizes that community and it's flooded with new members who have no idea of the culture or how to act. Normally, with new users coming in small numbers, they have time to assimilate and pick on on the board's culture.
>
>In huge numbers though, those people no longer have to assimilate. They are there in numbers enough to change the culture of that community.
there was an perfect image describing the evolution of a community I found in /tg/, it says exactly as you say. shame I can´t find it
>It was, but you must remember that any new influx of users is not going to come from inside Sup Forums, but from outside. Even the tamest Sup Forums board is a toxic cesspit in the eyes of normies.
yeah, that was part of my point. Sup Forums harbor didn´t damage the board culture because it was 4channers fucking with 4channers, and we got our board back after a week

>there was an perfect image describing the evolution of a community I found in /tg/, it says exactly as you say. shame I can´t find it

What I said was basically a summary of the Eternal September from Usenet. It's the prototypical example of this.

>yeah, that was part of my point. Sup Forums harbor didn´t damage the board culture because it was 4channers fucking with 4channers, and we got our board back after a week

Yeah. Sup Forums will survive, have no doubt, but it will be changed by anything like this.

is she really going to mention us tho? I don´t think we are such an important part of the alt-rig-
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
>we are mentioned it it
welp, we are fucked

Sup Forums has always been a fringe of society culture, the media portrayal of basement dwelling bigots and virgins, a minor nuisance but now it seems a big political player.

Sounds like the immigration crisis lol

If it's anything like the first Operation Sup Forumsipolar, nothing will happen.

more like a festival or party of some sort in a city that brings people from all over inside that country for a week, but completely fucks the locals

It's eternal september not eternal summer

Eternal September is Usenet.

Eternal Summer is Sup Forums.

>Operation Sup Forumsipolar
actually we can learn something from this
>encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup Forumsipolar
>Hundreds of user began using the tripcode "David !4changtcqk", so we could tell the old user from the new. The sea of Davids gradually spread throughout the site until nearly every post on Sup Forums was made by a David
if we mass-trip, we can tell newfags from the rest
what do you guys think?

Memers never die, they're just missing action.

Maybe yes maybe not. Its like a car and its driver. You will remember the name of car drivers like Fernando Alonso but not the makers of it. Like us with /donaldtrump. They will probably take the bullet. God knows what would happend. Just stay alert. Once it begins all non safe coms must shutdown to avoid normies knowing that we are manipulating them. There is a discord for the event too. the code to enter is CUpKC

As long as we use any tripcodes we should be safe as they dont know how to use them

The second they see they can't log in, they're going to look at the FAQ. At least some of them will pick up on tripcodes and think they're the actual way to log in to the site.

hmmm this is very interesting thread....

youtu.be/8H2qI1hiCcw?t=2m22s

FULLY PREPARED TO ENGAGE HER

Then we use the triforce as a way of knowing we are not the normies

Okay.

▲ ▲

K

I can't believ how far we've come :')

▲▲

Just to save face.

Son of a bitch, that worked 5 years ago.

Guys I'm scared

Newfag.

>Yeah. Sup Forums will survive, have no doubt, but it will be changed by anything like this.
You're making it sound like the invaders can do something. They couldn't. In fact, it usually does the exact opposite. Sup Forums is the one that changes everything around it, whenever someone tries to do something against it.

Remember the time when Mootcuck (not Hiroshima Nagasaki) fucked with Sup Forums, and the undistilled essence of Sup Forums was released into the Internet and the real world? That faggot should've known better.

Sup Forums is a containment site that once you break containment, you can't completely seal every crack again and you can't undo the damage done. The Internet and the real world learned the hard way.

In a way, Sup Forums is like Pandora's box where opening it did nothing but unleash "evils" upon the world. However, unlike Pandora's box, there's no "hope" inside. Only "hate" (aka political incorrectness), and an infinite supply of it. You can't put the genie back in its bottle.

The best thing that anyone could do is to leave it be and pray containment does not break.

Those are anxious shills going "fuck it we might as well give up". No Sup Forumsack really thinks this.

But my mom says I'm a meme.

>You're making it sound like the invaders can do something. They couldn't.

They have in the past, and they can in the future. They will adapt to current culture, sure, but current culture will also adapt to them.

I dont get it, what is tomorrow?

guys whats going on just woke up?

hilldog is going to make a big speech against Sup Forums and the 'alt-right' on account of them being meanies. (the alt-right recently publicized, correctly, that Clinton has a number of serious health problems)

Liberty for the brainwashed normies sponsored by Sup Forums

>all of these normalfags who come to Sup Forums to see what the fuss is about
>they all mistakenly hit Sup Forums since Sup Forums is the first thing on the homepage
>Sup Forums gets flooded with white knights who spam the board with how much they hate nazis for a day

thanks Sup Forums, this happened last time you guys made it on the news

hillary said that she will make an speech addressing the alt right. that may imply directly mentioning this place
I guess you can imagine what that comes with

That's the price you gotta pay desu, adapt or die is an fundamental law of nature. The only question is who will have the stronger will and it's definity us since we are all hardened internet vets who understand the ways of the meme.

I get out for a week from this hellhole and you niggers managed to give our name to the Witch
Well done fuckers, well done, I'll see you in the european-FEMA re-education camps.

I made an OP to spread the plan. I will make a thread later:
PLANS FOR TOMORROW: operation bi/pol/ar (Operation Sup Forumsipolar reborn)
As most of you know, there´s a posibility that Hillary Clinton will mention this website tomorrow in her speech against the alt right.
I honestly believe that the posibility of that happening is slim. However, should she actually do it, the existence not only of Sup Forums, but of Sup Forums as a whole, will be on danger. Threads are being made both in Sup Forums to organize ourselves, and in /qa/ to contact the mods to get their cooperation, even if the chance of that is low.
We have several courses of action, and I can see the logic behind most, but if the chans have a weakness is that we are chaotic, and implementing any tipe of complicated plan, specially without the mods helping, is impossible
I have a simple idea that despite how insignificant the difference may seem to be, it can help alot tomorrow
encyclopediadramatica.se/Operation_Sup Forumsipolar
This situation is not new of course, but in this case, without hiro playing the game, there´s only one thing we can do to stay, in a way, together in this
>Hundreds of user began using the tripcode "David !4changtcqk", so we could tell the old user from the new. The sea of Davids gradually spread throughout the site until nearly every post on Sup Forums was made by a David. The name David originated from a well mannered and cordial man who blessed Sup Forums with his presence around 3:30am, claiming to work on GMA. He was met with a welcoming mixture of adorable kittens, summerfags, and extreme racism (although he proudly proclaimed the use of an internet censoring add on), yet he continued to converse with the wary shut aways.
by mass-triping, we can at least tell apart true, endemic posters (and shitposters, lets not delude ourselves) from newfags.
I propose the name Donald with the trip password #cantstrumpthetrump, as I have done to make this thread. please spread this all over Sup Forums
May Kek bless you all

Sounds like summer in Spain lol

it's a bloody good thing she has no speech writing talent on her staff, and her oratory skills are laughable.

It will be an opportunity, if anything, to show much of a fucking idiot she is and swing the polls.

Good luck, bros. Can't wait to see the scrunched faces when the normies come for their redpills tomorrow. Keep up the LITERALLY HITLER comparisons.

yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking while typing that

What speech?

> They are there in numbers enough to change the culture of that community.
just like in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=N2-YomoTbtg

What's the discord called?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-speech-against-alt-right-political-philosophy/

Thanks

>But my mom says I'm a meme.

Or maybe you all can post the most offensive and disturbing images that you can find and disturb Hillarys team?

>Yeah. Sup Forums will survive, have no doubt, but it will be changed by anything like this.
will the ocean of piss become more pisslike?

I am worried Sup Forums. I think the kikes are gonna win. I think they will get Trump elected. The republicans with their globalist overlords are taking over the whole world. They are gonna flood the American land with mudslimes. They will take away all that is good with America and install imported evil. They are doing this so that they always have a safe-deposit of voters come election. This way they can ensure that their party will be running America for a very long time. I think American cities will look like Pakistan or Afghanistan in 10-15 years. The most disgusting thing here is that they do it not for themselves but for their kike overlrds. Israelis want middle-east free of muslims sk they are forcinv a mass immigration worldwide. Republicans my fridnds are knee-deep in this kinc of shit. Drumpf is just a face they want us to see. The rificuluous thing is that they had all of America from which they could have chosen anyone, but they chose an idiot who can barely keep his speech coherent.
God help us if Hillary loses. Hillary loosing the election will basically mean that the niggers, muslims and the kikes have won the war.
#SaveUsHillary
#HeilHillary

Thanks, that would be awfull..

Someone should go there and trigger her parkinsons with blinking lights

Only a little lull before the storm.
They think they understand the memes.
They are wrong.

Wow it's almost like the strong independent fringe dwellers have fared better than the mainstreamers forced to constantly check their privilege while suffering in a bullshit society where the decline middle class is bled out for immigrants.

We are the water my friend.

It's just CTR shills trying to make us watch her speech.

Literally don't care.

>but it will be changed by anything like this
but what is there to change? Sup Forums is already Sup Forums 2.0 at this point

same threads popup every day
>YLYL XDDDDD
>is X white
>is X degenerate
etc.

so are we using the trips?

I think is a fairly good idea, but the problem is spreading it
I will make a thread after this one ends with the OP I posted, then I will post it in the generals to see if I can get attention

fuck, I´m dumb

▲ ▲

they will probably hit Sup Forums its the only board the normies know

Why believe that we will be raided? She will attack the "alt-right", and I'm not sure Sup Forums is the biggest part of it. At worst she will briefly mention "Sup Forums" and jews and shills will raid Sup Forums, not particularly Sup Forums.

>not posting French version

Implying this is not the perfect opportunity for us to convert the masses and expose shillary crimes to everyone.

▲▲

I pray she pronounces something wrong.

can someone please tell me what time Hillary's speech about the Alt Right starts today?
also is she planning to speak about her plans to shut Briebart down?
youtube.com/watch?v=P_MH6YkF3kU

I've been here (Sup Forums) since 2005 or so. Nothing really changes, including the site design.

10 AM pst

Trump's face when alt-right goes mainstream

You guys are overreacting. Hillary is not going to bring up Sup Forums meme magic, or Sup Forums.

She's just going to grandstand that Breitbart is "alt-right" which is not true and talk about these "white supremacists" on the internet and twitter.

At most this place will only be indirectly acknowledged.

Why what's happening tomorrow, jesus I just got back from a holiday I was looking forward to comfy/pol/

Who cares?

Hillary is going to give a speech linking Trump to the "alt-right" of the internet and how we're a bunch of racist nazis.

Theyre fear mongering shills trying to quietly label us and cast us away from our place of assembly.

read the thread

Kek's face when He becomes bigger than Jesus

>come here
>they see a bunch of canadians, australians, poos, russians, europeans, mexicans, hues, and americans shitposting in harmony

It won't be that bad, only 6 months or so ago there was the "you guys are cool, don't go to X tomorrow" thread
Board sped up for a week, the robot came back and a new meme was born
Just take the opportunity to redpill as many normies who come here tomorrow

We've been through this before. We've been through shills, raids, normies, moot. We don't know for sure that we will be named, remember Breitbart is Hillary's main target. That doesn't mean we won't be found, though

Just remember, anyone who sticks around long enough will take a red pill or 2 out of curiosity. The rest will run at the first chance they get
Calling for back up wouldn't hurt either

no way was that just 6 months ago. has to been at least two years

DO WE KNOW WHEN THE SPEECH IS????

It was on October 1st, 2015

>we're mentioned very early in the article lots of people will look at, and likely to appear in the speech too
FUCKING BRING IT MATIES

>mfw only now I realized that the germany flag is literally rising flames

I am also wondering. Please give us European time.

4-5 hours from now.

It was within the last year, not sure if the OP was actually Mercer but look up when the shooting happened because it was the following day

Dumbass, the mere mention of "alt-right" in her speech is what is worrying.
All the talkingheads with too much time in their broadcasts and nothing else to talk about, guess what they will be discussing for days after her grandstanding? (lol)
And they will get deep into it, defining the "alt-right", giving examples, conjecturing, and showing the clueless public where in the world do these crazy and highly motivated alt-righters assemble.

You're right, she won't talk about Sup Forums directly, but the fact that she leaked (and she intentionally did) the topic of her speech has already caused all these news outlets to give a primer on the alt-right already. Just imagine what it will be like after tomorrow.

Its dresden

fuck it, I made a thread about the plan already

No. If Hillary Clinton becomes president, she will shut us down. This is 100% sure. In their recent fundraiser email, the campaign even said that Breitbart doesn't have a right to exist. BREITBART. Now look at us. What do you think will happen to US, when Breitbart is "too extreme, xenophobic, racist, anti-semitic, sexist" and whatnot?

Say goodbye to the freedom of speech. It's already gone elsewhere, the US still stands due to their first amendment, but expect that to last not longer than the second. Shillary would appoint Supreme Court justices that are in line with SJW policies and rip the constitution into shreds.

I wish I'd be joking, but the establishment is afraid. They've seen Brexit, and they see Trump. If they manage to get Hillary into office, they will do everything they can to make sure this happens never again.

I thought Sup Forums was unbearable today, I don't know if I will survive another demographic shift.

This place is starting to resemble Sup Forums more and more everyday now.

Hillary will talk about Breitbart or some shit.