40% of this board can't open this and you'll never be president

40% of this board can't open this and you'll never be president.

What if the lid is already loosened, like in a certain publicity stunt?

what if there was like fish people chained to walls and like flailing trying to breathe MAKING ME SICK, IM SORRRY user, I CANT DO THIS REEEAURRGGHHHH

I wonder if she could have opened it if Trump was the one to seal it?

I think its about time North America installs a king athrur excalibur type goverment.

The jar that shILLary Rotten Claptrap opened was already opened when she took the lid off because there was no "pop" (as most sealed jars do) when she opened it.

No wonder you guys shart in the mart eating that shit.

I just opened it and had some already. They did a shitty job at the factory too, 3 of the slices were fused together still.

>were fused together still.

I would return it to the mart and request a new jar.

>Weak-wristed faggots that use a bottle opener to break the seal on a jar

Based on a pickle jar? I think it would be more appropriate for them to be elected based on a dissertation on a new burger recipe which would then be served in every fast food restaurant, thereby acting as a polling booth. The highest sales would point out the monarch, aptly named "the Burgermeister" who would reign untill someone challenges his hegemony by calling a fry-off, which would be held in a Monster Truck arena-like setting.

ya know, i usually only shit post on mondays, but with you nether realm brother, ill shit post, hail the fucking burger meister.

It`s not my fault I have constantly sweaty hands :(

Bread and butter pickles? Fuck that. It's staying closed for a reason. I don't want to expend an ounce of energy to get the pickle equivalent of dog shit.

Protip, take a spoon and hit it on the edge of the lid a coupe of times

Given that an ounce of energy is 2.52*10^16 Joules, please don't.

>mfw I can't open a jar of pickles
better check myself into the emergency room

It's a sign of manliness. So of course a wretched old women with severe mental problems and a power complex would love it.

Jars from shops are easy mode
You don't know nothing yet

We have health and safety standards here.

No, you don't have babushka-made jars
Opening it with any damage to lit is failure, cause it mean one jar less in next year

The babushkas were jarring and canning decades before this witch tried to open them. Believe me, our jars are safe and sound. All it takes is a man to detect the difference.