What u watching during war blackouts etc?

In the event of Civil War 2.0 / World War 3.0, what shows and films would you want stored on your hard drive or disc collection.

Not necessarily thinking in terms of preserving culture or historical media (although this is important), more so just good entertainment to pass by the time until we can come out of the bunkers lol.

Feel free to judge my existing collection as harsh as you like, but keep in mind I'm not specifically looking for kino (although there will be a separate folder for that in my collection).

What would u have in your mediavault, user?

Terminator 1 & 2
Edge of Tomorrow
Die Hard 1 - 3
all the pierce brosnan James Bond movies

The Passion

I have only one film downloaded.

Which is?

Home Alone

>come out of the bunkers
I don't have a bunker, but like most of you I want one.

The Simpsons episode where you see Sneed's shop

I am joining and dying in the war, OP.

Comfy shows that have literally hundreds of episodes that I can watch repeatedly

>The Office
>Seinfeld
>Trailer Park Boys
>30 Rock
One Piece

I'd just watch a lot of anime

I already have ~100 movies as well as Frasier, Curb, Home Movies, Beavis And Butthead, Daria, and The State downloaded. If I knew the internet was going down I'd get Seinfeld, Always Sunny, TPB, X-Files, and maybe 30 Rock too.

Are you guys saying that you would watch TV at the collapse of society instead of spending your potential last days with your loved ones?

a war? no

some riots in low income neighborhoods, sure
the internet wont slow down and hollywood wont be effected in anyway

>loved ones
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

that's exactly what I'm saying

>implying i wont be out killing commies

>Blackout
>Being able to watch things on your hard drive

Literally who?

What, I should spend literally 24/7 with them? Cmon, i can take a break from saying tearful goodbyes to watch a movie