/Iron Pill/ - Improve Yourself General

This thread is dedicated to our self-improvement. Ask questions, discuss progression and find motivation about how to improve yourself : lifting, learning, reading...

It's a first edition so please post infographics, informative links and anything related in order to do a proper OP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calisthenics
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg!gVZhSQhI
hort.ifas.ufl.edu/floragator/key.html
colby.edu/info.tech/BI211/PlantFamilyID.html
mediafire.com/?5zx4q94760763ct
beastskills.com/tutorials/
youtu.be/cgDhTsNEXTQ?list=PL2EAA9EF3B32F50EF
leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html
easwaran.org/complete-instructions-in-passage-meditation-1-meditation-on-a-passage.html
erowid.org/spirit/fasting/fasting.shtml
namyco.org/growing_mushrooms_at_home.php
lycaeum.org/~sputnik/Plants/shrooms/illustrated.html
shroomery.org/4/Growing-Mushrooms
youtube.com/watch?v=zGbn3NWPVwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gyms are degenerate, they catter to narcisists that want to smell ball sweat from the other guys, and the gains you make still shit and impractical
pic related is a tl;dr of what it's all about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calisthenics

A good idea, sadly, I do not have the time to contribute much right now,

>implying you can't lift at home
For the $ you'd drop on a year at a gym you can get enough freeweights to last 3 generations.

I started working out on Monday.

Tuesday I came down with shingles.

Kill me.

people should get out and make a herbarium with their local edible flora.

it's a fun and cheap hobby which could pay off

Please don't focus on this stupid debate this isn't /fit/. People might like gym, others prefer lifting at home

The important thing is too lift and putting effort into it
thanks lad
Bad timing, don't let this put yourself down and when you start again maybe try to go easy on it
Nice idea. Cooking, DIY and botany were things I wanted to put in OP

You should get these in a zippyshare if you want this general to last.
I'd read some.

>Bad timing, don't let this put yourself down and when you start again maybe try to go easy on it

If I can get past feeling like thousands of fiery hot needles are being pushed into the scabrous boils erupting on one side of my body I'll be able to get past feeling a little burn in my muscles when I start working out again

It's a blessing, really.

Pol Book Collections

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg!gVZhSQhI

Youre fucking ignorant and still act mighty as if you have a clue on what youre talking about
And youve never lifted, i can tell because you think the girl in the webm is doing an exercise

Besides self improvement mentally/physically and to some spiritual what differences are there to the iron and the red pill?
Also while lifting help with confidence and depression it doesn't cure depression. Took a 12 hour depression nap man.

iron pill is incompatible with libertarianism

thanks m8

>implying I have the space to store all that shit

See: I am out.
You can find me in /cfg/ threads under this name and trip every night - if you want to build a proper general out of this idea, I can help you.

I'll try to put everything in proper form
>Besides self improvement mentally/physically and to some spiritual what differences are there to the iron and the red pill?
There's already a huge difference imo. The redpill is mainly about blaming the whole word for being shit. The iron pill is about being the best you can be and stand above the whole world

"Fancy" knots like this always end up looking gauche. Stick with a fucking double windsor.

Me desu

Thanks!

fit fags is crossfit worth it or is it meme tier?

is there a version of this where you can actually read the text?

What is this?

i haven't used this databases but it's a free start to look into it.

hort.ifas.ufl.edu/floragator/key.html
colby.edu/info.tech/BI211/PlantFamilyID.html

to buy a portable field guide would be best in my opinion.

Living at peace .

how to fix chinlet without surgery?

I can't wait tillshe shatters her foot from that amazing exercise. Nice tits doe.

meme tier with lots of crazy broscience

get into some real sports or work out at home

Oh my god user . Just no , this shows how far you are from knowing anything about lifting. Its ok , but NEVER do crossfit .You will see NO gains . Do these compound lifts , DEADLIFT , SQUAT , BENCH PRESS , OVER HEAD PRESS.

that's not a weak chin, that looks like you're holding your lower jaw in/not aligning your teeth

Crossfit will destroy your joints and give minimal gains

Read the sticky on /fit/ it has everything you need to know

save and zoom in

PS What are the "four noble truths" in Sanskrit?

"The Four Noble Truths (Sanskrit: catvāri āryasatyāni; Pali: cattāri ariyasaccāni) are "the truths of the Noble Ones,"[1] the truths or realities which are understood by the "worthy ones"

"Catvari ARYAsatyani".

I'm not a fan of meditation, is it really something worth or is it a meme ?

well this is the PDF
mediafire.com/?5zx4q94760763ct

Don't just read literature/news from one source/perspective you spergs, it's just making your own hugbox. Engage with the entire spectrum .

Just breaking out of muh depression meme, got my first paycheck tomorrow, work in an hour, hit the gym yesterday, feels good. I still hate squatting though, but at least I have a good base to build from.
>testing body after year off of gym, decide to dead lift
>warm up and pull lmao4pl8, 0 cat back
>make highschoolers next to me mad

Gonna read some more good books and spend time with the gf, we're all gonna make it brahs

Do I have time to get into shape before the race wars begin?
>255, 6'2
Am poorfag student with social anxiety issues, is a gym my only chance? what do you reccomend?

do tai chi instead, its moving meditation with stretching and strength training in one. there is a good video series by the teaching company, its on Rutracker

I think it is a weak chin, my teeth do align in the darkened picture.

ok lads , let's see if you're worthy to the cause

Push ups:
Chin ups:
Sit ups:
Jogging distance:
Books per month:
Articles/journals/essays per week:
Hobbies/Interests:
How do you deal with Authority:
How do you deal with Leadership:

Is there a reason to do the half pushups and pullups if I can already do the full Rom?

For calisthenics, look up the army pft stuff, lots of easy things to get into that'll get you fit. If you wake-up every day for 4 years and do them at 5am.

I'm doing a folder with classics reading recommendation from all origins and not just Sup Forums things
That's the idea
I might include it in the OP
You always have the time

>I still hate squatting though
you just have to integrate it into your daily life

it's fun desu :^)

I've heard it lower blood pressure or something like that.
Like prayer it gives time for inward reflection, who you are what you are doing where you are going.
That's not a bad conversation to have with yourself regularly.

I'll bump.

As the another user said there is more than one way , but as long as you train you mind you are ok,
I always recommend to meditate 20 -45 minutes
Buddhist is a good meme.

I think the one important thing that Sup Forums is missing is a symbol that links each man of similar ideals together

Kek and Trump are all nice but novel things, it needs to be something some one could hang on their wall proudly, and that comes with a certain set of ideals behind it

Dunno what's in this one, but more reading for ya

meditation is mainly a meme if your goal is not to get in trance states/sleep paralysis and get some form of schizophrenia

How's Nietzsche "reactionary"?

Ok let's try this
Push ups: 40+ ?
Chin ups: 15-20
Sit ups: 40+
Jogging distance: 5km at ~14km/h everyday
Books per month: 1 (my weak point, I'm trying to improve but I need more reading recommendations)
Articles/journals/essays per week: 10-12
Hobbies/Interests: still degenerate vidya and want to start again climbing, diving, ... but I'm working to get money atm
How do you deal with Authority: Without any problems
How do you deal with Leadership: Without any problems

>fit fags is crossfit worth it or is it meme tier?
You'll want to do Free running, Callisthenics and - don't laugh - at least one form of European social dancing.

beastskills.com/tutorials/
youtu.be/cgDhTsNEXTQ?list=PL2EAA9EF3B32F50EF
leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html
easwaran.org/complete-instructions-in-passage-meditation-1-meditation-on-a-passage.html
erowid.org/spirit/fasting/fasting.shtml
namyco.org/growing_mushrooms_at_home.php
lycaeum.org/~sputnik/Plants/shrooms/illustrated.html
shroomery.org/4/Growing-Mushrooms

>reading recommendations
look into PK Dick

really worth it imo. start with valis

Just linked some things that might be helpful.

I like where the thread is going but iron pill should be dropped.
Politics and Self Improvement
/PSI/ Thread

>Mushrooms
a flowhood is really recommended if you are into that. makes things A LOT easier.

Be like water user.
The trance is your natural state and is powerful, if you are cloud by the mind you can't use your brain.
Learn to used it to have a razor blade mind.

Somewhat related, Vonnegut is super good too. Try mother night or the ole' slaughterhouse five.

Mother night is germane to the times.

>a flowhood is really recommended if you are into that. makes things A LOT easier.
I learned that the hard way.

As you want. I wasn't convince with the title either but I had to do something memeworthy in order to get those clicks
I'm keeping all these links, thanks

I might lack some gardening or cooking links. Or anything else if you have ideas.

>Push ups:50
>Chin ups:15
>Sit ups: 150
>Jogging distance: 10km
>Books per month: 5-10
>Articles/journals/essays per week:2-4
>Hobbies/Interests:Climbing, hiking, nature/biology, chemistry.
>How do you deal with Authority:Respect and obedience when it´s earned, rebellion when it is just put in place by society or government.
>How do you deal with Leadership:Depends on the situation, generally I follow and do my best but if I´m unsatisfied with the leadership I will first take official paths to change the situation, if that´s not working I will take my own measures.

did you build it by yourself or store bought?

Golden
o
l
d
e
n

We got a ubermensch!
Are you sharing your blessings user?

Who else /getting over crippling depression through sheer willpower and improvement/ here?

Used a friend's and basically relied on the mycelium being strong enough to survive between transfers from there on out.

Once you've got healthy clumps of mycelium you've basically won.

He's one of those people who use narrische schwammerl in their rituals so he was a lot of help because he can't get that stuff any other way. Fucking bear of a man that looks like Obi Wan meets Rübezahl.

You gotta know your signal flags.

Me, mainly why I made this thread. I knew others user were in the same situation
the ultimate redpill

>he can't get that stuff any other way
he should go on Sommerfrische into the alps. Düngerlinge grow on the meadows.

The fun thing is you can't find literature on commercial mushroom cultivation without half of the book being about Psilocybin mushrooms.

>Are you sharing your blessings user?
How?
I got over smoking, drinking and suicidal tendencies that way, willpower can fix a lot of things.
That`s quite a simple concept, thanks user that might come in handy one day.

Anyone know what supplements I should be taking

Currently taking d3 and zinc daily for the testosterone boost

Between deadlift sets right now, checking in lads. What're we lifting?

Well I'm gonna hit to the gym lads, you can still post links I will gather them when I'll be back

Might come in handy

Negligible test boost from that. Just drink a cup of coffee before your lift for the boost and supplement protein powder, fish oil, and a multi. Nothing really else to it unless you want to do gear.

Trying senpai

Had my first panic attack in April and since have been getting anxiety

Feels like there is a fire under my ass for the first time in a very long time.

The fear of what awaits if I don't change my lifestyle keeps me going

I don't know m8 I've heard the zinc especially can boost test up to 15%

Also you jizz like a fire hydrant

Are you a inmate or a free man?
Do you have real friends to talk.
A girl
Family?
We need to never forget the human bonds who make us what we are.

The jizz part is slightly true but I wouldn't expect to see any noticeable gains from zinc that you wouldn't get otherwise. It's like nofap people who think the test boost will make them Ronnie Coleman.

Also, I'll be here for another half hour answering any questions people have. I'm a seven year /fit/fag with a lot of knowledge. I would post body pic but I'm on an iPhone and all pics are more than 3MB for the most part.

Glad to know I'm not alone

This ain't for the hunnys, this is for me

This. And i salute this thread. Was there yesterday. Thanks OP for launching our improve thread.

>Anyone know what supplements I should be taking
Half a litre of warm (important) water drunk slowly right after waking up + 200 ml 30 minutes before a meal and two hours after.

>industrial society and its future
>batshit crazy

Fuck off Technologycuck, Ted Kaczynski did nothing wrong

What's that in freedom units?

that's >1 l of water

i think that would be far too less m8 :^)

Put this in OP next time.

I don´t lift but might start it, at the moment I mainly do push ups and chin ups for the arms. 3x15chin+50push each Monday,Wednesday,Friday.
On Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday I do that:
youtube.com/watch?v=zGbn3NWPVwc

That´s of course not all I also go for walks, run, climb and hike.
If any /fit guy could offer me advice I would be thankful.
>Are you a inmate or a free man?
As free as it gets.
>Do you have real friends to talk.
Yes I have multiple good friends 4-8. Friends I would trust with my life, I´ve got two and friends I can talk about everything and that I trust to hell and back, I only got 1.
>A girl
No not at the moment, my last relationship was a mess and "ended" 3 months ago but I will learn from my mistakes.
>Family?
Yes very loving and supporting, a bit blue pilled sometimes.
>We need to never forget the human bonds who make us what we are.
I agree.

the beauty of Sup Forums is it has no easy symbol to make a target

this flexibility/adaptability is needed for whatever the world throws at you

Any other links? Mega fucking sucks on Firefox.

Make it four cups and 2 cups respectively.
The rest's drunk throughout the day. The key is making you drink enough to run your intestine in a way that keeps it working at tip top functionality.
Heh, yeah. It's honestly understandable. They've been with us since the start so many have interest in them. It's absurd we needed to go to South America to rediscover their power.