OBI WAN SOLO HAPPENING

FINALLY
twitter.com/Borys_Kit/status/898258603009753088

FUARK YAAAAASSSS YO!!!! GONNA BE AWESOME AS HECK, DESU

Cant wait for this CUHRAYZEE action movie!!! dude this is EPIC as hell!!!!

Really? dont play with my feelings

For real? Will they cast Ewan again? Or will he pass on the role to someone else, like Sneed got the shop from Chuck?

ITT: People STILL hyping up nu-Star Wars
just let it die

I'm not looking forward to any Nu-Wars movie as long as Kathleen Kunt Kennedy is in charge

Hopefully Ewan will finally get a good script. He was a great companion to Alec Guinness as Obi Wan.

>star wars
>dying
In what universe?

I hope Ben Kenobi will find some nice muslim GF on Tatooine.

It'll go to some mong-looking British actor who will try to do an Ewan impression as we see some unnecessary film taking place after episode 3 where Obiwan teams up with Yoda or some other name brand character and ending with a fight against Darth Vader

BEST OBI-WAN QUOTES?

I want this to be in a similar style to Yojimbo/A fistful of Dollars. The last Jedi doing oddjobs

Damn, thanks for making me cringe. It's not even noon yet and you've ruined my day

Hello there (formerly Obi Wan's)

Fucking finally. I hope Ewan McGregor's casted as well.

they already talk like theyre casting a new actor, OP your pic is pretty much unrelated

cant wait for a new Han solo spin off-tier replacement actor

No Ewan, no watch.

"Wait a minute. How did this happen? We're smarter than this."

>stephan daldry

I've already given up on Disney's shit Star Wars but if they manage to fuck up by not having McGregor then there's no hope at all.

even if they cast him there isn't any hope, plenty of great casts are wasted on shitty movies, with disney it's a given

>Stephan Daldry

Another happy landing

>stephan daldry
fucking really?

>"The leaks... it's true, all of it."

He said he would do it. And he still has enough star power left. If they cared enough to actually cast Jimmy Smitts again, they wouldn't
drop Ewan.

gas the kikes

If he makes the mistake of asking for too much money they will just hire some random jewish actor though.
the Raimi Star Wars is not canon!

you guys are assuming ewin even wants to appear in this shit flick for a disney stipend

i want to be hyped but it will still be a shitty flick like the new garbage

He's doing the christopher robin movie with Disney. Disney always signs people to multi-picture deals

He literally said he would if he got the opportunity retard

FUCK YES!

Obi Wan Kenobi and the midlife crisis.

>If this is what sobriety is like, them I'm going to smoke a big, fat, sack of crack.

Looking forward to kid Luke Skywalker cameo.

>You don't want to sell me death sticks. You want to go home and rethink your life.

I wonder what they're going to make him look like.

YES! BASED EWAN IS BACK!

Gore Verbinski should direct it.

Why? Ewan is 46. He's the right age to play this.

I want to celebrate. But let's be honest, they're gonna fuck it up.
They'll give Obi-Wan a love interest (played by Alicia Vikander) who takes up the majority of screentime and teaches him a valuable lesson. There'll be shit loads of call-backs to all the films in the series (Han Solo will probably show up as a not-so-subtle easter egg for "fans", though really it will just be a way of advertising the dvd release of that film) including a reference to how he doesn't want to be called Obi-Wan for a long time, opting to go for Ben.
Luke will probably be in it too as a kid cause why not. Oh and there'll be a hint towards a prophecy or some shit that we'll know is actually about Rey.

And Boba Fett will probably be there too since he isn't getting his own film. Expect the story to make 0 sense and throw a shit-load of retcons and plotholes into the overall story.

Based Disney giving the people what they want

August is fucking around October, yeah.

Unless Obi Wan undergoes the same force-lightning-in-the-face treatment as Sheev it'll be hard to really sell that he becomes Alec Guinness in the X years between this flick and ANH

Stop caring about Star Wars.

Would it make a good film?

but a completely new actor would be an easier sell? wtf. there's no way they won't use him.

I expect them to rape his character and give him a love interest, have him travelling off world and have a bunch of character cameos that dont fit.

YOUR NEW EM-PIE-YAH?

Yeah they'll probably end up casting Ewan, I'm just saying that I'd prefer Glen

>I expect them to rape his character and give him a love interest

You mean like the one Lucas already gave him?

disney will give him a cgi abomination gf like someone from maz kanada's race

Great, more star wars junk

>stephan daldry

they're gonna make Obiwan gay

screencap this.

Big if true.

Honestly exciting.

well, the twin suns of tatooine make him age faster than normal or so shit like this.

Did you press the stop button?

>white male
yawn!

>FINALLY
Who the fuck asked for this?

No, did you?

Literally everyone when Disney announced they'd be doing spinoffs

What will Disney pathetically attempt to make into a movie next? A Yoda origin story? Mace Windu? Sheev?

Auralnauts' sgar wars video are kino

>sand. i hate sand.

oh for fucks sake

even dumb video games 20 years ago could come up with more interesting stuff for movies than disney jews

If it's not Ewen I don't give a fuck.

No.

Are you seriously implying you wouldn't pay money to see Ian McDarmid Sheeving around for 2 and a half hours?

Obiwan doing some bounty hunter stuff of Tatooine for money would be pretty sick, have him clean up the areas around Luke farms to make sure nothing bad comes his way while also keeping an ear on the Empire through hunters.

>Hoes come AFTER bros!

>tfw 'memberin Satine

Daaamn ewam looks like THAT now?
Is he on chemo?

as ewan has proven three times over, you can give him a shitty script. he will still deliver a compelling jedi

No Ewan, no watch.

>When filming in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999), Mcgregor kept imitating the noise of the lightsaber during his fights. George Lucas explained many times that this would be added in by the special effects people later on. Ewan said "I keep getting carried away."

>While shooting the space flight scenes for the start of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, McGregor continually held his breath in the cockpit of his Jedi Starfighter. Lucas explained many times thhat they were not really in space, but McGregor was concerned that the spacecraft was not airtight. "I can see little gaps all around the canopy," he is reported as saying. "Anakin and I could die up there."

>After filming the climactic duel scene for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, McGregor was apparently inconsolable regarding the fate of co-star Hayden Christensen. George Lucas explained many times that the latter's injuries were actually extremely sophisticated make-up, but McGregor was convinced he had seriously hurt him. "Anakin was such a promising young actor," he later sobbed to a reporter, "and I burned his face ... I burned it to a crisp!"

>Upon completion of filming for Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, McGregor was left out of pocket when the other performers collected handsome paychecks. George Lucas explained many times that young Anakin Skywalker would win the podrace, but McGregor wagered his entire fee for the film on the character Sebulba. "That little flying Jew told me that Sebulba always wins," he later explained to Esquire magazine. "Anakin only looked about 10 - how the fuck did he beat him?"

>Following the climatic duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jim against Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, McGregor spiraled into a deep state of mourning over the death of his co-star Liam Neeson. George Lucas explained many times that Neeson was in fact alive and his demisse was entirely fictional, but McGregor was unconvinced, spending many days locked in his trailer. When Lucas called for Neeson to visit him in order to prove he was alive, McGregor chased after him with a prop lightsaber. Onlookers claimed McGregor claimed he needed to exorcise the Sith ghosts that were surely possessing Neeson's corpse.

>After watching the premier of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, actor Ewan McGregor assaulted fellow co-star Hayden Christensen, screaming "HOW COULD YOU DO IT, ANAKIN, THEY WERE CHILDREN!" Later on he repeatedly made phone calls to the Los Angeles police department offering information in the unlawful execution of one Count Dooku (a character portrayed in the series by veteran actor Christopher Lee) in exchange for an investigation of actor Ian McDiarmand, whom he volunteered to apprehend himself saying "He's a Sith Lord! It's right there on film, George caught him! Chancellor Palpatine is evil!" McGregor, who portrays the character Obi-Wan Kenobi was arrested outside McDiarmand's London estate two weeks later after breaking and entering the main house and bludgeoning the elderly stage actor with a toy lightsaber. He was charged with unlawful conduct and sentenced to three weeks on house arrest. When reached for comment, Ewan apologized and said simply "I keep getting carried away."

He also dude the recent Beauty and the Beast live adaption.

One way, maybe. She'll be into him, but he'll just be full hermit-polite Kenobi.

>That little flying Jew told me that Sebulba always wins
Ah, simpler times.

Well shit mon!

After Rogue One and Han Solo there is one "story" to look forward to.

The movie that saved nu-Star Wars.

Uguu~

That takes a lot of dedication to sign up for those two films just to get back to Obi Wan.

If you ever watched any of the prequels' BTS videos, Ewan is always seen having the time of his life. And in interviews he always speaks very fondly of his time at Lucasfilm. I have no doubt he'd return if they asked him to.

wtf is wrong with him

...only to have a miserable time being sidelined in his own movie by Emma Watson or some other shrill feminist actress Kathleen Kennedy injects into the project. Poor bastard.

Retards. We've already seen the most interesting aspects of Obi Wan's life, what else is there to see?

>all these 'A Star Wars Story' movies
Clonekino fucking WHEN

Star Wars seems better on paper than it actually turns out. Samurais with laser swords fighting an oppressive Empire? Cool! Oh, wait, it fucking sucks.

This. The movie will probably have a female lead who'll probably get more screen time than Ewan.

>clones
>not finally giving our boys the battle droids their time to shine

Mandaloriankino when?

A 2 hour film of Obi Wan sat in his hillside hunt polishing his saber.

they still owe us a Republic Commando movie

like a proper R-rated movie
not some Disney shit

LAAAAAAAAAME

That makes no sense. Everyone has already accepted that in 19 years, RotS Ewan can turn into ANH Alec.

They could set the Obi-wan movie 5-7 years after RotS and use Ewan -who would have aged 15 years since filming RotS by the time they do the spin off- and you're golden.

so DENSE

>Ewan
kek like he would come back

come on

>walking scrap piles
>manchild self-inserts

So what will the movie be about?

Maybe Obi-Wan didn't initially stay on Tatooine to watch after Luke and some stuff happens that is shown in the movie and then at the end of the movie he goes to Tatooine to watch after Luke.