/who/ dr who recipes

Men may go shooting off to outer space but it's really their inner space that matters most.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to be adventurous at meal times.

When the meal I'm eating is home cooked, but doesn't cost the Earth, then I know I'm getting the best of all worlds.

Says Jon Pertwee, BBC TV's Doctor Who

Last time on /who/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmylI6SOzRk
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVYLPfOsrw
shannonsullivan.com/drwho/tv.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JrR5AlfwpGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2TzlLt_ZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the recipe book the only part of the Doctor Who franchise that isn't shit?

no, there's also dimensions in time

It's the only part that's canon, for sure.

I've always been tempted to buy a copy of the JPRB desu

what about the adventure games?

>less than a quid

is there any reason not to?

please capitalise the thread thanks

Don't forget this youtube.com/watch?v=VmylI6SOzRk
I've got around five or six of them.

Please don't be autistic.

Has Stephen Cole ever written anything good?

It really pisses me off too, dw. It should really be formatted in a presentable way too (i.e. actually calling it "Doctor Who General"). The fact that this kind of title has cropped up a lot lately is making me think it's the same person, and the exact same user who got pissed at OTHER people making threads early before him (like the time he posted one early solely so someone with a trip didn't post it first).

just use ctrl+f and type in "/who/". that's all that's really required

Don't reply to OP, he makes threads early and misformats the OP just to bait people because he has nothing better to do in his sorry life, has been doing it for years.
Just ignore him and he'll eventually stop.

Shadow in the Glass is decent, but that one was a Justin Richards collab

Why does the OP mean that much to you people? It says /who/ and has a Dr Who related image, that's all that matters.

Reminder: do not reply to him

I'd like to connect my penor to her bagina

Because if you're gonna post a thread early, the very least you can do is put effort into it rather than look like you've intentionally rushed to be the first to post it.

I bet you like Donna.

Quick...someone go on Gally Base and tell em Gatiss isn't playing Lieutenant Mackenzie-Trench of the British Army Argyle & Sutherland Highlanders regiment. He can't be because he's wearing a Royal Artillery Captain's uniform.

See how long til it appears on Girly Letters twitter.

I can't...don't have an account (yet).

>like the time he posted one early solely so someone with a trip didn't post it first
Posting with your trip still on as Lymerence did several times actually is an issue. Anyone that has him filtered would be unable to see the new thread and we could end up with duplicate threads being made.

So it doesn't actually matter. Right, now we've cleared that up we can get on with the thread.

Yeah, shortly after that I was told that was the reason and promptly stopped. It was a genuine misunderstanding on my part.

>Quick...someone go on Gally Base and tell em Gatiss isn't playing Lieutenant Mackenzie-Trench of the British Army Argyle & Sutherland Highlanders regiment. He can't be because he's wearing a Royal Artillery Captain's uniform.
then they'll out themselves to /who/ as being a /who/re

Ten Little Aliens is quite good.
Sting of the Zygons and The Monsters Inside are okay...

I'm not having a dig at you. I was just explaining why posting under a trip is bad form.

Oh don't worry I know you're not! I was just clarifying that I didn't realise at the time.

ITT: OP trying to excuse his incompetence

the 13th doctor was always going to be female

ITT: people shitting up the thread by autistically whining about pointless shit

t. OP

It's clearly Cats samefagging again
Sad!

Doctor Who is dead.

where's paul mcgann

youtube.com/watch?v=NYVYLPfOsrw

Alright, it'll probably take till August 30th for me to get the pdf fully set up. So if anyone wants to write something for ST Vol 2 in the meantime, here's what I'm annoyed is missing:

>more Seventh Doctor fics

>more Twelfth Doctor fics

>Bill Potts stories

>Charley stories

>overall audio companion representation

>overall book companion representation

>overall comics companion representation

>Class fics

>more Fourth Doctor fics

>a Martha Jones fic

Post your story to pastebin or use a Google Doc (Google Doc keeps formatting), and paste the link in thread, preferably as a reply to one of my posts.

But /who/res are user. Mostly.

basement

What sort of stuff have we already got?

Not sure what you mean. Pick something from that list, and you'll add what's missing.

Hi Cats

BBC needs to produce twice as many episodes on the regular. It just takes way too long to find out if the next series will be utter shit, just okay, good, or maybe GOAT.

And we were so sure it was gonna be kris marshall

what do you think the new tardis will look like? do you think they will retire the police box?

>actual pic from Matt Welan's Facebook

>Matt will never go rogue on you

Its going to be pink now deal with it

they hinted at the 13th being female at least twice once in a doctor who spoof and once in a big finish story

it was already fucking pink and the doctor hated it
>you confirmed for never watching classic who

lazy kitchen joke

But it takes 10 months to film one series as it is.

It could be done if there were more main characters, and more than one filming crew. But at least half of each series would need to be Doctor/Companion lite while the other main characters are focused on.

excuse my ignorance...but who is matt welan?

You mean that one time it was painted in paradise tower? Really cool lording around your embarrassing human flash memory I'm so impressed. I was joking you autismo

*Matt Whelan
I fucked up, sorry

dont make jokes you are really bad at it

I doubt they would ever retire the police box. It's too iconic. I'd like to see a classic style console room. White walls and roundels.

yes they would be nice and they have even been hinting at it kind of of course it could come to pass the tardis is destroyed and the doctor has to take the firsts version of it instead

That guy /who/ tricked into posting fake spoilers all over GB

Your autism negates your opinion on whether or not a joke is good.

dont make judgment calls you are really bad at it

But then what would One travel in?

no idea to be honest of course it would be two at that point i assume

figured out who he is now - no comment - staying out of that shit

Does anyone know what serial Douglas Adams had a hand in? I know he wrote City of Death, and The Pirate Planet. I've also heard that he cowrote Destiny of the Daleks. Don't know if that's true or not though

serials, plural*

He was script editor, so a lot of stuff he did little edits in. Also Shada, which was famously unfinished.

This. I'm reasonably sure the bit in Creature from the Pit where the Doctor pulls out a book in Tibetan followed by "how to speak Tibetan" is him.

He was the script editor for the entirety of season 17, though he had actually been working with the production team in season 16. His main contributions are:
>wrote The Pirate Planet
>co-wrote with Graham Williams the confrontation with the Black Guardian in The Armageddon Factor
>wrote Romana's regeneration scenes and made other significant contributions to Destiny of the Daleks
>rewrote City of Death with Graham Williams from David Fisher's original scripts
>wrote the unfinished Shada

Source: shannonsullivan.com/drwho/tv.html

When S11 filming is supposed to start? I need some speculating. I miss days when before S5 some silurian pic was took on set and everyone freaked out for like a week about them.

I too love filming hype where we catch a glimpse at new costumes, laugh at goofy rubber monsters and assume that everything is the Rani or Omega.

installing new vegas again after all this time, exclusively to play the fallout who vegas mod. it looks bloody amazing desu

huh huh remember the fart monsters ha ha that was so funny

would u fuck the genderbent fifth doctor? like, she has his personality

Is this canon?

This is the latest official /who/ meme. Just informing you all, so you can make you shitposts efficiently.

At least post the webm.

is there a version with sound? I wanna know what they're boogying to

That's been a /who/ meme for ages
youtube.com/watch?v=JrR5AlfwpGY

Literally been a meme for well over a year
A remix is even on /who/tube
youtu dot be/JrR5AlfwpGY

hey look, after harry left who knows?
this was the hinch/holmes era

DOCTOR IN DISTRESS

Since we're talking about the /who/ YouTube channel, reminder that this exists

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2TzlLt_ZE

Who /BattlesInTime/ here?

>Agility: 4500
how

R A R E C A R D
A
R
E
C
A
R
D

Would you a 50 Cent Doctor?

ULTRA RARE

THE DOCTOR with luggage

Doctor Who is dead.

No it's not.

Doctor Who is dead.
The new show that comes out in 2018 is called Doctor Whore.

Doctor Who IS ALIIIIIIIIIVE!

Do you remember the scratch n sniff slitheen cards lol