Better than every single capeshit put out by Marvel or DC ever? Agreed?

Better than every single capeshit put out by Marvel or DC ever? Agreed?

(Although technically DC since it's Vertigo, but whatever)

How is that even a question

Also, Silk Spectre is a toptier waifu

Its not vertigo you pleb. Im going back to Sup Forums where my intellgence is appreciated.

*flips cape*
*sheathes katana*
*tips fedora*

>Im going back to Sup Forums where my intellgence is appreciated.

Jackie Earle Haley as Rorschach was the best casting for a superhero character in any capeshit.

>Im going back to Sup Forums where my intellgence is appreciated.
Autism

It's the one I would watch over and over again the most. Love the whole aesthetic, the soundtrack, the performances, the tone. Don't understand how it only has like a 50 percent on rotten tomatoes.

>Don't understand how it only has like a 50 percent on rotten tomatoes.
65% actually, is not bad but not great.

>Vertigo

It's DC. Watchmen came out years before the Vertigo imprint was even a thing.

And that's for the Theatrical Cut. The Director's Cut is a far superior movie and if that was released in theaters critics would put a lot more respect on Snyder's name.

I believe it did get a limited theatrical release. Critics don't give a fuck and they hate Snyder anyway.

He pulled it off perfectly

the ultimate cut made it perfect, tho.

I think the only time people ever loved snyder in the mainstream was when he did 300

Not saying much

Agreed, which is kind of weird since Snyder made it.

300 is more popular by audience but dawn of the dead is easily his highest rated movie by critics with 75%

DCEU fault, WW just got well because Patty got way more freedom and time than previous directors and even so they fucked up the fight scenes with their weak cgi.

>falling for such obvious bait

Smhtbqhfam

Ultimate Cut was trash.

your mom is trash.
watchmen doesnt even work as a story without the black freighter.

>this post format
J U S T

Your father doesnt work because he's a black nigger

back when capeshit wasnt just boring dismissable cape garbage

>your mom is trash

still he modernized the story making it shit and missing the point
the whole idea its golden age comic characters but anchored in reality

my father doesnt work because hes dead since 20 years and the ultimate cut is still superior.

If you think that was the premise of the original Watchmen comics, they you should go see your doctor and have him check to make sure your spinal cord touches your brain.

Lol my dads still alive and we just got back from a trip to mexico
Lol dead daddy loser

I recently watched this one for the third time. I think I finally understood the movie. Absolute kino IMO

>not realising it was kino from just watching the trailer
user are you retarded?

The Watchmen wasn't made in 1978....

I wonder how many people rage hid this thread because they thought it was another GoT thread when they saw the thumbnail.

It's also not 2002 or 2004.

and 2005 or 2008

I thought Sup Forums hated Watchmen because all those disney shill threads shitting on it. I think it was the closest thing to kino we'll ever get in the genre

Reminder that the works of kino king Snyder will be remembered far long after the Marvels and DCs of our time have been forgotten.

What's the difference between the Ultimate Cut and Director's cut? Not sure which one I watched

Is this bait?