vocaroo.com/i/s1LfmIX7zIHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love it when guys cum deep in my tight asshole

post feet

pause

want him to creampie my bp

gaytistic fit

>[Deleted]

I can't think of anywhere else in the world where Biscuits and Gravy is considered a meal. 10/10 never leaving

good post

r8

I feel like shit, can you post memes that will make me go haha please

faggot

bit gay

nigger

ye

>g*rmany existing
(You)

b-b-but my genocidal fantasies...

hi tusc *hugs*
hi corn *hugs*
hi conway *hugs*
hi texway *hugs*
hi plant *hugs*
hi finn *hugs*

It's not like I wanted a hug or anything

*cucks you*

This... thing.. wants to hug you, what do you do?

Would it be gay if I had sex with a man to find out if it's gay or not? Like it is complete detachment, free from all sins and consequences for my actions because it is part of the Fascist path. Just sliding my big thick uncut cock into a tight fresh juicy boypussy to find out if it feels gay or not is not gay in of itself, right? Maybe kissing him on the lips too? Stroking his hair and looking into his eyes, seeing the love shine back into mine, as I thrust harder and faster causing him to moan more and more. My lips move their way down his jaw line, down his neck and chest to his small pink nipple which drives him crazy when its stimulated, the lil ditzy twink. Then after coitus, we cuddle and whisper sweet nothings. I take him home to meet my parents, and they love him and accept us for who we are, as human beings in love. I propose to him on our second anniversary and we get married in a small ceremony of family and friends in Stockholm. We live our lives together, in love, going against the bigoted world as one and showing everyone that two men can indeed be in love and that it is okay and normal. Maybe one day, the entire world will be tolerant. I'm fairly certain that wouldn't be gay at all because it's just an experiment through complete detachment to expand my Fascist worldview.

fag

xafasdfarewcvsxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi macon *hugs*

*Macron

thinknigs of spaggeti

thinking of u

>Northeast United States is independent, but the rest of America isn't, in fact, it has expanded
>That cucked Mexico
>Germany isn't HRE
>French border isn't at the Rhine
>Spain getting Morocco
>Africa recolonized
>China and Mongolia aren't one country, instead, Russia gets Mongolia and some bits of China for some reason?
>Greece owning western Turkey
>Italy owning much of former Yugoslavia
>Caucus region unified
>Decide to reduce much of southeast Asia to colony status, but didn't even include southern Papua New Guinea as Australian, which is the most probable event out of anything on this map

I could go on. Overall 2/10

>inb4 it's not meant to be realistic, it's a fantasy

Then you might as well not even make a map since anything becomes plausible then, does it not?

gonna fry up some fish for dinner

think ima have it with white rice

bump

I should get Stalker now that I have a Windows computer.

>>Northeast United States is independent, but the rest of America isn't, in fact, it has expanded
south wins civil war, north falls to infighting and eventually the south annexes the rest
>>That cucked Mexico
Polk wanted to annex all of it
>>Germany isn't HRE
and? HRE was dumb and would never last
>>French border isn't at the Rhine
dumb meme
>>Spain getting Morocco
very historical
>>Africa recolonized
>re
was never uncolonized
>>China and Mongolia aren't one country, instead, Russia gets Mongolia and some bits of China for some reason?
also historical
russia took parts of china all the time, though i'll admit the border is a bit shit
>>Greece owning western Turkey
nothing wrong with this
>>Italy owning much of former Yugoslavia
fair, italy is a bit blobby but mussolini did want to blob
>>Caucus region unified
it's a georgian/armenian state similar to the one the russians used to rule the area
>>Decide to reduce much of southeast Asia to colony status, but didn't even include southern Papua New Guinea as Australian, which is the most probable event out of anything on this map
good point

>dumb meme
no u

France's natural border is the Rhine

t. napoopan

>implying he's not right

nappy's autism lasted 10 years, not even as long as Hitler

y u have to bring that up man

yeah its a really good game, fantastic modding community as well

aAAAAAAAAAAAA

>south wins civil war, north falls to infighting and eventually the south annexes the rest
Highly unlikely, but at least you have a reason.
>Polk wanted to annex all of it
Then put all of Mexico under Confederate rule then, although this is again, highly unlikely.
>and? HRE was dumb and would never last
"Germany" flourished under the HRE, a newly introduced HRE would be much better not only for Germany, but Europe as a whole. Also, the HRE lasted 1,000 years, so it's hard to say that it can't last since, for comparison, a unified Germany has gone through four separate changes (2nd Reich, Weimar Republic, 3rd Reich, and Germany today) in only 146 years.
>dumb meme
A dumb meme for a meme map, yes.
>very historical
Historical yes, but historically the French border was at the Rhine and Germany didn't exist.
>was never uncolonized
This is up for debate but I'll give you this one for the sake of time.
>also historical
Already went over this.
>nothing wrong with this
Istanbul alone has a higher population than Greece. It's much more likely that Greece would be under Turkish occupation, rather than the other way around.
>fair, italy is a bit blobby but mussolini did want to blob
The only thing a perfect Italy would get is Corsica.
>it's a georgian/armenian state similar to the one the russians used to rule the area
And it's only possible with the Russians ruling over them. It's either have Russia own the Caucasus, or a disunited Caucasus, it's unlikely you'll get anything different.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>Francois-Marie ">muh >fuggin >dick" Voltaire

>being a turkaboo and a ouiaboo
Sad!
what on earth are you on about with this HREtism
>historically the French border was at the Rhine and Germany didn't exist.
are you pulling my leg
>This is up for debate but I'll give you this one for the sake of time.
i don't mean irl, but in this timeline
>Already went over this.
argument not found
>It's much more likely that Greece would be under Turkish occupation, rather than the other way around.
the turks were occupied after the first world war and only a once in a generation genius was able to take back their land
>And it's only possible with the Russians ruling over them. It's either have Russia own the Caucasus, or a disunited Caucasus, it's unlikely you'll get anything different.
likely so, but russia is fairly weak here, only able to project power over backwards countries like China and combined with a weak turkey it isn't an unlikely result

who gives a fug

Nice dubs

wtf

you too,sir

>are you pulling my leg
Caesar made sure it was the natural border of the Rhine when he kicked Ariovistus's ass back across it

not at all relevant to the current day
france is not rome, no matter how much you want it to be

France is the natural successor of the Roman province of GAUL and therefore its natural border is the Rhine

georgia is rome

>Holy
Pope declared Charlemagne emperor, therefore, holy.
>Roman
Charlemagne went to Rome, the people of the City hailed him as Emperor, and then the pope placed a crown on his head, therefore emperor of Rome, and emperor of the HRE.
>Empire
>Definition: An extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.
HRE fits this definition.

Fite me pu$$ies

>>being a turkaboo and a ouiaboo
Who are you talking to?
>what on earth are you on about with this HREtism
I'm on facts and evidence. HRE > unified Germany.
>are you pulling my leg
No, the French deserve a border at the Rhine much more than Germans deserve a unified state. At most, northern Germany and southern Germany would be unified states.
>i don't mean irl, but in this timeline
Then anything is possible then, since this is your own made up world.
>argument not found
Being historical doesn't justify existence, that's the argument.
>the turks were occupied after the first world war and only a once in a generation genius was able to take back their land
>likely so, but russia is fairly weak here, only able to project power over backwards countries like China and combined with a weak turkey it isn't an unlikely result
No point in arguing alt-history.

Posts without imperfections.

*Rome was Georgian

youtu.be/sdrmnj8ctwE

man ulver is so good

popped a key out of my keyboard but can't figure out how to put it back in

guess i'm not using my fn key any time soon

laptop key? they're a pain to get back in

Ain't that a coincidence, my Fn key fell out too

Get a load of this guy

YOU GUYS KILLED /CUM/ ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

>semen
who gives a fuck about that dumpster fire

>10 (Good Quality Poster)
>9
>8
>7(Melilla moved down from a 9)
>6
>5
>4
>3
>2
>1 (Low Quality Poster)

sweet did it finally die

was it suicide

yeah it's my laptop

youtube.com/watch?v=-MnhhBoioCI

Might start animeposting at this point

rate my level of dixieboo, frens

nice, you're saving these MEMEntos
i feel dirty about saving my own memes

especially after we stopped getting daily dixies

here's the feet you wanted i rate you 5/5 banjos
nice collection btw

i miss daily dixies

we should make our own sometime

or a dixie monhthly

ADVANCED dixiebooism, I'd ask you to record yourself but neighbours will probably feak out at these hours

Wish i was back in florida buds, love the south, the drive down was a bit long (22 hours) but it was nice to see new things. Georgia was probably the most boring drive though, just seeing those Pine Trees for miles along the I-75. Florida was great too, being from Canada I was amazed how cheap shit was down there.

writing is not really my thing, i like art

nice post

dont want to stop listening to music (and asmr) and go to bed fugger

>Holy
plagued by religious infighting, does not control any holy sites
>Roman
does not control rome, nor agree with the Pope
almost none of it's territory was part of the Roman Empire
>Empire
perhaps, albeit a weak one
Confederation is a better term
HRE was pointless, backwards and weak much unlike modern germany
>single supreme authority
this HREmperor was hardly supreme

last post, imma put my food in the fridge and brush my teeth

alright alabama nigger that's enough

I have no neighbours and I am drunk so here is 30 seconds of drunk banjo for you
vocaroo.com/i/s1LfmIX7zIHw

my fantasy world is realistic i s-swear

VERY good post

tfw no drunk norwegian to play banjo with

*paddles faster*

Holy moly, that's really friggin good