Admit it, you like the romance, the chemistry between them is beautiful and you're actively rooting for them now

Admit it, you like the romance, the chemistry between them is beautiful and you're actively rooting for them now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzOcp5Atbg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it really incest if they don’t know?

Since season 1

they don't have any chemistry though

They've only known each other for like 3 days and they've never had a meaningful conversation

i've only watched the first like 8 episodes of this show who gives a shit about these two homos fucking on a boat

tippety toppety kek. Those two characters are boring as fuck and have zero chemistry. What's worse is that we've already seen Jon x Ygritte which actually had some things going on, further embarrasing the series in its current state.

There's no chemistry, just awkwardness that I'm assuming is there because the writers couldn't be arsed writing a buildup and the actors were just told to give eachother "the eye" so we can get to the epic moments faster.

Of course my man. They are perfect for each other. Both gone through hell and beyond (well not so much Dany but certainly Jon) and this is their deserved reward.

That boat scene

What chemisty? Their scenes are cringy as fuck

>Both gone through hell and beyond (well not so much Dany but certainly Jon)

Was Jon betrayed by his own brother, sold into slavery and as raped by an isis lord when he was just a teenager? No, he was not. So please cut the bullshit.

IN TWO WEEKS

He was betrayed by his brothers and raped by their knives

Good, keep falling for it faggots. Whether the leaks are true or not, it is almost certain that the'll get fucked one way or another by the end of the series. Gonna be loving your normalfag tears.

Jon was betrayed by friends, he's been treated like shit by everyone, had to endure killing cold and then had to fucking die and comes back and goes back to the cold freezing his ass off while all his friends and brothers slowly die around him.

There's a reason why he's always sad.

Nope

I think they did.

the chemistry is shit. jon doesn't even like her

>people think they have no chemistry
Are you literally even watching the same show?

true, true, true and true.

Yes he does. He's giving her the looks all the time.

>Jon receives a raven, Dany's water just broke and their child is about to be born
>Teleports from beyond the wall to Kings Landing
>Beaming with pride and happiness
>"Ser Davos, order forty day celebrations throughout the kingdom!"
>Babby popping out!
>Eddard Targaryen is born
>He's black

he betrayed the night's watch first

ITT: Virgins who wouldn't know someone is attracted to them even if they started rubbing themselves on their legs

It's forced chemistry. They make googly eyes at each other once in a while so that means it's good writing.

I do, actually. Emilia's acting is tolerable when she's lusting for Jon's longclaw. I bet she's into him IRL, which is why she doesn't suck for once.

It'll never live up to this romance

desu, I like the aunt fucking nephew thing way more than what you mentioned.
Mainly because I wanted to fuck my aunt since when I was a kid.

They do have chemistry, it's very subtle but it's real

Nigger, he was on Dragonstone for months.

Hes been looking at her heart quite a bit

fire n' ice

no he doesn't he will betray her in the end after they fuck. theres zero chemistry all he cares about is dragonglass and MUH white walkers

Hahahahhaa what is this a jim Carey movie

Fucking kekd

>jons first scene talking to sam is about Jon turning down the Redhead whore because he didnt want to get her pregnant
>fux ygritte s3

They forgot about that backstory

Fuck off Alister

>I bet she's into him IRL
i don't blame her, he's a handsome man. i would rather him date her instead of man face carrot top they look pretty good together irl

I'll never get what you people see on this, she tried to kill him for fuck sake.

>man and woman fall in love
>woman tries to kill man
don't act like this is anything out of the ordinary, user

That just makes her hotter.

after he betrayed her, it's what he deserved and she knew what she was doing she wanted to hurt him not kill him which is why he was still alive and only injured

at least their relationship had proper build up
>banter
>the climb
>the cave scene
>multiple meaningful conversations

been watching since season 2 aired, and I have been waiting for the inevitable meetup between Danny & Jon. It seems so surreal it's finally happening, so I couldn't give a shit about your opinions. Boat sex is coming.

targaryen love is best love

i feel like he only likes her because she's the only girl he knows who's around his same age, she's also decent looking. it's like he's settling, he's like "I guess I'll fuck her since there's no else around and since I cannot fuck my redhead sister" not really an epic love

Fuck off

what happened to not wanting to fuck because he doesn't want to make more bastards

feels pretty desperate and contrived to me too user. but i think the power dynamic is appealing to him as well. he's king of the north and she wants to be queen, it would be in both of their best interest to join houses

Fucking normal

marriage between aunt and nephew is allowed in the modern real world, why wouldn't it be in medieval dragonland?

I feel the same, it feels weird watching the s7 scenes with them both, especially with daenerys at the wall waiting for him. I like it but it feels almost not real

he's king now so his bastard status is irrelevant now

But the sense of time passing has been so utterly skewed in season 7 that one could be forgiven for thinking that everything we've seen so far has happened in about two weeks tops. Especially with the whole Gendry nonsense the next episode has.

I don't know what prompted them to cut this season down from 10 episodes to 7, but if it had 10 we would at least have retained some sense of proper timing.

are you talking shit about my little sister and son?

This is beyond retarded.

Neat.

but if he fucks without marriage then he can still make bastards

She told him that she's barren.

are you seriously telling me Dany is literally the only girl around his age in all Westeros? Also

>settling for whom in the book was described as the most beautiful girl in the world
Man, I'd like to settle with the girl who holds that accolate too

they will do a shot gun wedding like lyanna and rhaegar

A child he potentially fathered with Dany would definitely get legitimized. It was a concern of his before he found a way to elevate himself. He's a fucking king now, if he was still concerned about that he'd be retarded. Obviously his motivations are going to change.

It's what last name he'll wind up with that's the question. If he winds up a Stark or a Targ is the question now. Pretty sure he could ask Dany to do either, and since he's probably gonna fuck her and marry her it'll look better if he's legitimized as a Stark rather than Targ.

>all men stand in awe of her basically falling apart whenever near her so stricken with lust
>instantly swear allegiance and sucking up hoping to win favor
>Dany ignores them
>Jon shows up
>Bend the knee!
>lol nah
>instantly wants him

which is obviously not true. her womb is waiting for a miracle cock. jon has the miracle cock.

that's what they always say

Go fuck your sister

Fuckin plebs

I agree. I love it.

You don't understand that
Love is only love if you die for it

>tfw they cut Val just becase Emilia would never be able to compete

Well yeah. If you spent all day being flattered you'd get used to it, it's why hot women respond a lot to guys that pretend or just outright don't care. I used to know this girl at work that would text me all the time telling me she wanted to "use me" and I never did anything but talk shit to her and make fun of her. If she didn't have kids already I'd have gone for it.

is this shopped? they look really good together

yes. She is the only girl he knows, he's spent all his years with men, not having any contacts with girls except ygritte. The only girls he knows are his sisters.

Also dany can be the best looking woman in the world but she definitely is not in the show m8

Also known as DPCSVD or Dragon Piercing Chad Stabilized Virginity Discarding ammunition.

they actually do, it just needs a fag song in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=IzOcp5Atbg8

Will Jons nickname be the Bastard King?

It is true but something makes her fertile, in ADoD she starts menstruating again for an unknown reason, probably magic or something.

>Jon will put his dick in her even though her pussy has already been ravished by someone else
KEK

I love this lewd

melisandre wanted his dick in season 5 but he rejected her

Who's val

He will be the Azor King.

>the virgin mentality

Nah it's already The White Wolf. Just like Robb was The Young Wolf. They all have the wolf motif.

They are so fucking.

>Gets treated only slightly better than average for bastards
>is practically tricked into joining the NightsWatch
>has to endure horrible cold
>treated like shit by his NW brothers
>Burnt his hand fighting an undead man
>Have to endure even harsher cold beyond the wall
>Has to climb up a 300 mile wall of ice
>gets attacked by an eagle
>gets peppered with arrows
>gets hit in the face by an anvil
>had to fight White Walkers
>had to fight more zombies
>gets stabbed by his NW brothers
>nearly gets peppered with arrows again
>nearly get run down by cavalry
>nearly suffocate after your soldiers are crushed in a small space
>Had to fight an undead polar bear
>had to spend days in a small island beyond the wall in winter
>nearly drown
Kill yourself danerys fag

No, they cut Val because she's a useless character who serves absolutely no purpose in the narrative and the story was better served by Jon going to Hardhome himself

Because she's crazy as fuck. She burned a girl alive and she's a witch, also he was still pretty sad after ygritte died

Don't you mean Pod Thundercock?
He will stab her with his rod
and create the "flaming sword"
Pod is azor ahai

>spends 70% of the time telling him to bend the knee
>other 30% is spent eye fucking him

yup great chemistry there

can't fucking wait :3

but he is not a wolf from the father side which the only side matters.

Sup Forums ain't got shit on that hand holding.

where does the jon is handsome meme come from? he's above average i suppose but his face is very round and he doesn't have any striking features

he looks like someone who would play an "average" guy in a movie, but still not model or hollywood handsome

this is either exageration or autism

Mance Rayder's daughter in the books, she's incredibly beautiful and has the wildling attitude that turns Jon on. When Stannis offers Jon Winterfell and Warden of the North he also offers him Val as his wife to unite the North and Wildlings with him.

Why virgin mentality? Jon is a pretty awkward guy, also when has he ever had any contacts with girls? Other than his sisters, Melisandre and ygritte? Where did he find women also? Since he had planned to serve at the night's watch all his life?

>She burned a girl alive and she's a witch
he didn't know that when her titties were in his face

>still pretty sad after ygritte died
he was going to fuck her but came back to his senses when he realized he would get the rope from stannis if he tried it