Good goy, be atheist, never question anything

Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory? It is a clear case of brainwashing.

The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing magically condensed and exploded, and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence. Nothing exploded in order to create everything.

It seems so blatantly obviously false, how can NOTHING exploded to become SOMETHING? It defies all common logic. It's a theory that is completely implausible and your own common sense and mathematics that you should know since a baby tells you that nothing cannot suddenly become something, yet it is widely accepted anyway.

It's an experiment to see how many people they can brainwash into believing something blatantly false without question just because scientists told them so. The Bible explains exactly how the universe was created by Almighty God yet most people shy away from it and give into the jewish brainwashing and believe something clearly false.

>hehe be a good goyim and believe what we tell you even though it is obviously false, don't question anything

Don't even get me started on evolution/abiogenesis. You have to be legit retarded to believe in evolution.
>1 second there is no life in the universe
>these rocks (which came from nothing) suddenly rubbed against each other in a special way
>1 second later life exists in the universe
>then eventually these rocks evolved into humans

Atheism requires more blind faith than any other religion in existence, and is the highest form of degeneracy even possible. Nothing can compare to the degeneracy of Godless heretics. It is a false religion leading people to hell. Notice how atheists never say anything about muslims or jews? They always only attack Christianity. They are nothing but the tools and soldiers of satan and the jews.

To believe that life comes from non-life requires far more faith than simply believing the truth of God.

God bless any Chrisistian on Sup Forums

God bless you OP

I'm not atheist, but just saying that some believe in infinite regression, sometimes even linking it to the Big Bang (black hole sucks everything, then bang... I think)

What about the non-philosophical determinist Sam Harris, he attacked Islam plenty.

Good goy keep believing the ancient desert tales of sand niggers and (((them)))

shitty pasta
have a terrible day, fall into a manhole and die

Turtles
u
r
t
l
e
s

>big bang theory
who says you have to believe that ?

>The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing
That's not what the big bang theory is. The big bang theory isn't a theory of the origin of the universe.

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Thats right OP that TV show sucks I have no idea why they're on the 12th season

By that logic, Creationism is also bullshit, where in the beginning there was God, but what was before God? he just magically appeared and created everything!
> inb4 kike pushing atheism
Judaism is also Creationism

Yes user, fact can be funny sometimes :)

Not an argument.

God as the prime mover is proven purely by logic

>Not an argument
it attacks the very premise. the premise is that atheists are brainwashed into believing the big bang theory.

but there is only one mandate in atheism: the disavowal of any supernatural creator deity

How do you know God is the prime mover?

Not an argument.

Logic.

>Not an argument.
yeah it is

You know the big bang theory was created by a roman catholic priest right?

You know the Pope claimed that the big bang theory strengthened the idea that the universe had a creator right? And that that priest basically told him to STFU?

>Logic.
Go on...

yep thats right cuck, make sure to get married and have kids with the first dumb christian slut who gives you the time of day and not ever dare speak out against feminism too

Actually it is exactly like pic related - you splash multiple colors on one canvas and the entropy is low.

Then they start to mix and fractal patterns emerge - and there you have the most complexity where life can arise and evolve on some tiny, insignificant on cosmic stale dust particle for a brief moment in the cosmic game.

Then all colors mix together and entropy is very high, complexity is low again and heat death occurs.

If you would zoom over a fractal pattern that formed - there could be a spot where some stain look like a squirrel, mathematics allow it.

I've already pointed you to what you need to google, I'm not here to spoonfeed you potatos.

Not an argument.

>I've already pointed you to what you need to google
what? "logic"?

Why are brit bongs so stupid these days? How the mighty have fallen...

Not an argument. Worthless ad hominem by a most-likely drunk most-likely inbred devil of the isles.

that's all well and good but its beside the point. asserting that one of the tenets of atheism is belief in the big bang theory being true, is incorrect.

>Not an argument.

Confirmed liberal britcuck hillshill

Please go kill yourself

No one is this fucking insufferable for no reason

Sweet SJW 'lol just like Google it' come back.

You've sure swayed me.

>The big bang theory isn't a theory of the origin of the universe

>pretending to be retarded to further the atheistic causes via false flaggu

omg thank you comrade

Christcucks are worse. If you want truly redpilled religion go to your countries original Faith before christianity. Only place where that
Sand people religion has a place is the middleast.

Where did god come from?
sage

Yes...yes OP very good, very good! Make sure you give us, I mean God lots and lots of money!! You don't want God to think you hate him, right?

>hurr
There is no proof of any deity. Most 'proof' I've seen is nothing more than some unexplained emotion.
I'll leave that to psychology and not to any religious institution.
The 'God' answer is given way to often where a simple 'We don't know' would suffice.

Like being atheist has everything to do with big bang theory. I don't care if it started with god or big bang. I just grew up in place where almost everybody is atheist.
Also fuck all the gods, praise kek

Evolution is proven by undergraduate biology students on a daily basis, what are you talking about

Source: Bioengineering major

Exactly. Most people think it is, but it isn't. The Big Bang theory does not make predictions of what happened at T=0 or what "caused" it. You need other theories for that.

The big bang theory just says that very shortly after t=0 the observable universe was compressed into a space the size of a hydrogen nucleus.

This. Also..
>clear b8 thread
>inb4 350 replies

Remember what goes in the options field, children!

>"and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence"

Actually, no. It took billions of years to become "as we know it".

Also, according to you, why do atheists automatically have to believe in the big bang theory? Why can't atheist just not believe in your God and leave it at that? Why do you have to attach false requirements to being an atheist, a label that literally means "lacks the belief in an existence of god(s)"? Is it to help your """argument"""?

And you, why are you even mentioning evolution? Let the retard produce his factual evidence instead of using his fairytale smoke screens to refute your claims.

Everyone needs to just ignore the dancing monkey with his false attacks and let him produce evidence for his exorbitant claims instead of the other way around. The only requirement for being an atheist is to not believe in god.

>Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory?
Magic sky daddy farting out everything that ever was, is or ever will be is bluepilled as fuck.

Are you aware that LemaƮtre was a priest?

which god?

where did the space time that the camera is looking at come from?

Does not matter in this case , its a god force or its nothing

duh from god a atheist cam does not really work silly potatoe, without god nothing works

God is a multidimensional being, he has to be in order to be omniscient. This is why we have the trinity.

We only experience life in 4 dimensions and our understanding of the others is minimal. What was before God is the wrong question as God could be dimensionality itself. He said he was the Alpha and Omega so he was the beginning. It's in the book man.

you know, that's just the name of the show, not what it's about

>Not an argument
Not an argument

Who created god? And who created the one that created god? And who created the one who created the one who created god? and so on.....
Fucking christians!!!

This is how you respond to the eternal sheep. Question his claims! Do not let HIM question claims you have never made!

>The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing,

And you are already incorrect. Also the big bang theory has nothing to do with atheism.

I don't care one bit about atheist vs. theist but boy do retards set me off.

> show is complete misunderstanding of science. Doesn't understand any theory he attacks

> believe in nonsensical things that only worked 2000 years ago because people didn't know shit about the universe but are obviously and completely illogical today when you put them next to what we know.

> call others stupid