Ya'll motherfuckers ready for Clinton's speech today?

Ya'll motherfuckers ready for Clinton's speech today?

You better be. Because she's going to end the alt-right """""movement"""" once and for all. Expect mayhem, Sup Forums. You're going to need all the help you can get because this could be your very end.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/70045-2/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/trump-slams-clinton-foundation-most-corrupt-enterprise-political-history
takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4ILa2kVAY
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice flag.

But can you handle my BONGS

Can't wait, I hope she mentions us. I bet 90% of the people don't even know what the "alt-right" is.
The "alt-right" is just a boogeyman anyway.

I'm not concerned.

>its another normies flock to four chins cuz they heard about it on tv and get scared away by racism and gore episode

What speech? When?

267 minutes until armageddon.

INCREDIBLY NERVOUS ALT-RIGHT MAN

No, I really hope she mentions us. We are going to feel honored because all of this meme-posting wasn't for nothing.

why are we expecting Hillary to pull off a master speech when the evidence points to her being absolutely useless

lord kek bless you and keep you safe from shills

>our enemy acknowledging us as a threat is a bad thing
WE
ONLY
GROW
STRONGER

Go home CTR

>end the alt-right
Good. These fake nazis make us genuie nazis look bad

this

Do liberals have to steal every meme we come up with?

They don`t, because that is just some shitposter, and you are taking all the bait.

Look at the flag ffs

Kek will protect us. Kek wills it.

OI OI IT'S 4 BONG

>we
I thought this was from the onion?

>implying most of Sup Forums genuinely admires a mass murderer

40 BONGS AND 40 MORE TO GO!

save some bongs for us m80s!

Kek will humiliate her and in her humiliation destroy her.

m8

Can't wait to hear our Dear Leader speak about her plans to bring these niggers to heel.

Let them come here

GOOD! thanks for the marketing!

>Shitponistan
>Relevant

anonhq.com/70045-2/

wouldn't you rather be on the side that shitposts hillshills all day and get the easiest replies guaranteed?

Look for the easiest target, thats all we ever do as aussies.

Repeating digits for the madame president!!

Lets bring those super predators to heel!

Where and when can I watch this

I'm ready. Been waiting to bag me a few liberal cock sucker.

HRC is once again trying to play the "vast right wing conspiracy" card. She did that shit back in the 1990s.

It's just a distraction. Ignore it.

When is it in eurotime?

Hillary speech will start out like this

"I've been posting here for years, and now its time for you to vote for the real nigger killer, me Hilary Clinton."

She's going to namedrop Sup Forums and possibly Sup Forums

Why is everyone so sure about this?

if ABC didn't namedrop Sup Forums back during the Jessi Slaughter incident, then don't count on clinton to do the same.

Oh yah, all 150 people watching her speech might come here for a day. We are truly fucked

>inb4 she points at the alt right and calls them rayciss

Let me get this straight. Instead of addressing her scandals, visiting Louisiana, or holding a press conference, she is gonna talk about people posting frog pictures on the internet?

Lefty media is talking about all our anti-semitic memes today and "Trump's Sup Forums fan club" has already been name-dropped on CNN a couple times recently.

Where's my safe space? Waaaa

I don't feel no ways tired

ALL GLORY FOR THE MEMES

AND HYPNOTOAD

>150 people watching her speech

Please, you give her too much credit.

The real danger is in the way the media will spin it and actually cover HRC for at least 2 or 3 news cycles. Some goofy reporter will mention Sup Forums and we'll be flooded with shills for a few days.

Odd that she spent a whole week in bed resting up to give a big speech against cartoon frogs and maymays.

We need to generate so much noise and random bullshit that they can't make heads or tails from this. Expect E-celebs who, not think but know they are alt-right, to take the bait and ruin everything though. Firstly, no one on Sup Forums is alt-right it was a made up term to describe a boogeyman for the purposes of attacking us.

This.

We'll be the only ones watching.

"THERE'S A VAST RING-WING CONSPIRACY OF DUMB FROGPOSTERS OUT THERE ON THE INTERNETS WHO WANT TO TURN THE USA INTO HITLER NAZI FUNLAND!"

Media is going to be talking about it all day though

yea im ready. i drank a whole bottle of robitussinDM and ready some spoopy devil worshiper shit on /x/.... something something self actualize something something chakras something something white power

Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/trump-slams-clinton-foundation-most-corrupt-enterprise-political-history

A Hot Month for Clinton’s Body Count

takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4ILa2kVAY

>sage

Nigger, we low-key worship Hitler. It's not as if she's going to make a shitty speech and we're going to say, "Oh, damn. You know, she's right, we ARE being pretty intolerant."

Here's the thing, if they shut pol down, we either join the normies and infect everything, or we congeal in some other shitty part of the Internet.

Be honest.

Isn't that what happened with Reddit and they got infected?

Clinton is lucky the media is running her campaign if her great plan was to give a speech about a basically non existent political movement that no one has heard of

what time is the speech?

But we are with her

3 hours

Highly doubtful. Clinton will stick to calling Breitbart a bunch of racists and generalize to "internet conspiracy nut jobs," and just call them racist. It's her media hounds that will talk about us.

>ending the alt-right movement
>ending a fictional movement

Pick one and what a great job.

clever girl

How do you think Donald will counter this? If she takes the high road and only vaguely mentions the Internet, and sticks to only using Breitbart and David Duke as the mental icons of alt-right, I think Donald will have a hard time countering the speech properly.

If she actually spends time talking about us though, this might actually cost her the election with how pathetically easy it is to discredit us.

Can I watch it live somewhere? I don't have TV :^)

Yes, this sick, old, diaper shitting, mess will shittalk about 4 chan in front of 10 people, and that will end us..

Do people actually believe her lying ass?

>I think Donald will have a hard time countering the speech properly.
He can talk about how google,facebook,twitter is working with her. He can talk about how they have scrubbed the internet of band news against her.

Not even the left believes her lies, they don't even think she's healthy, they just hate Trump because he represents the right and he says mean things.

But we're pro-Hillary. We always were. How new are you?

Go Hillary! Wipe the niggers off this earth and instill terror into the eharts of anyone non-white. Sieg Heil, meine Reichsdamme!

MUMMY

>normies can do little damage
>A few SJW mistakened /po/ for Sup Forums once

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

>Clinton's speech
>Scheduled to take 10 minutes
>After the coughing, sitting down, taking a nap, remembering where she is and her booster shots it end ups taking several hours

I have better things to do with my time.

when is it?

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING SHARTS