White isn't all it's cracked up to be

Being Japanese or Korean is better than being an Israeli Jew, poor/cold/hungry Ukrainian/Russian/Eastslav, broke ass Mediterranean slaving away to pay debts to Germony, potato nigger living in 24/7 rain getting bullied by Britain, etc etc etc

>inb4 'b-But those aren't WHITE user!'

56%

>Israeli Jew

>israeli
>cold

Also no ethnicity you've listed is wh*Teoid anyway, José.

At long as you're living in the 56% that ain't nigs and spics then you're fine.

Not really. Being Asian means you usually have to conform more to societal norms and god help you if you're a beta neet.

Being a beta NEET isn't good anywhere
t. beta NEET

>we wuz khans & sheit!
u werent tho

Meds are master race

Barbarians should be gassed

Just because they were able to conquer you sudaka monkeys doesn't mean they are master race.

They themselves were BLACK'D by moors, jews, and other sand nigs.

>White isn't all it's cracked up to be

Bullshit. My friend Sweden told me about all the extra privileges he gets just for being white.

Pls mutt brother stop, you will never be a med
Just show your barbarian genes to your fellow "white" brothers, Juan and Xiao are
already waiting you in your casita

>you will never be a med
THANK GOD!

>Jews
>Slavs
>Meds
Um, non of these are white sweetie.

Jajajaja, you can be proud of your barbarian heritage, just dont post "based Greek pilosophy", "based roman empire" when you're larping as a bagan, that you probably do.

>Being Asian means you usually have to conform more to societal norms

That applies to everywhere yo sheltered fuck

Kek

>That applies to everywhere

No it doesn't. I'm white and women just flock to me at the sheer sight of my whiteness. When I went to starbucks today, I ordered the usual (BLACK coffee, mind you), and when I said "hey buddy, don't tell anyone but.... I'm white", he immediately gave me the coffee for free. Living as a white person is just so unfair that I honestly don't know how can black people survive?

KEK

>Qatar
>White
ok Achmed

Qataris are whiter than you, Cletus

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

>ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
>Qataris are whiter than you, Cletus
>>Qatar
>>White
>ok Achmed

Can't say I didn't see this coming

>thread about Japan
>shit skins derail it into talk about medis and kebabs.

>flat butt
>no tits
>skinny skeleton
>childish face
>squeaky voice

>fag
Heres your (u)

Her body isn't that impressive at all.

It's definitely better than being Irish, although most things probably would be.

but i unironically want to be a big cocked white scum bull in asia that smashes as much asian pussy as possible

and they would still look up to me or pay me for being a model because of the whiteness

Japanese have terrible sex lives.

>small peepee
nope

That's why you call non-white everybody who doesn't enjoy the supposed privileges of being white despite appearing white.
That's how the Sup Forums definition of whiteness came to be

> typical japanese girl

lol typical japanese girl is like 5'5-5'6 with huge calves and tiny tits.

Why americans are so toxic and aggressive? Is it because of mutt meme?

We were and we will be.

>broke med
HAHAHAHA
Broke enjoying life drinking ouzo next to the glory of the med sea, beautiful islands, gorgeous women, loving family etc...
Kys trash junkie slave

Only the coffee? Here you can just walk into a supermarket, pick up your groceries and walk past the cashier with a reassuring smirk as they nod back in acceptance while servicing the black gentlemen. Must be tough as a black man

>being plastic and wishing you were white is better than actually being white
Nice try chang