Does Captain America kill people?

Does Captain America kill people?

Yes his kill count is extremely high.

I'm pretty sure all of the Avengers kill people.

>I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you from the jet bridge I just collapsed on you.

>I'm pretty sure all of the Avengers kill people.
They do but they laugh off all the deaths

No one stops to think of how many daughters and sons had to be woken up at night, and a man their daddy worked with come to their house to tell them their dad isn't coming home anymore, because he got in Captain America's way and CA pushed his shit in.

only drumpf voting nazis

>Sup Forums will shit on Chadfleck but let this pass
The Mouse delusion is strong

He's criminal scum who deserved it

Just nazis and fascists. If you consider them "people".

Okay, and the criminals in BvS didn't?

How is that in any way relevant to this discussion?

lol

He was in WW2, what do you think?

Did you not watch his first movie? He fucking throws a guy into a plane propellor and he gets turned into a fine red mist.

Cap knew that Peter would be able to catch that because they just had a little fight so he witnessed Peter's strength.

just nazis and commies

What if Peter's strength wasn't symmetric and he couldn't OHP that weight?

Would Captain America have vote for Trump?

Then whoops, he killed someone actively trying to prevent him from stopping a world threat.

He'd probably vote for Jeb!

No

my nigga Cap kills people like nothing, and doesn't try to hide it like DC does with Batman, who can't decide whether he's a dude that kills or doesn't kill.

Friendly reminder that Captain America is a fictional character and Chris Evans is simply the actor who portrays him.

Actors opinions on politics are worth less than a cashier or day labourer, they just play pretend for a living. Its sad how much weight our culture puts in them.

I hope not

Who's this?

Cap is LITERALLY a Nazi in the comics now

I'm pretty sure multiple villains have had their origins be 'AVENGERS KILLED BY FAMILY WAA'

Those all kinds of hero characters in the imaginary world around the glob cause the destruction hell out of the norm on the course of doing justice in the real sense (*¯艸¯) Those creators just don't tell the truth YO !!!!!

>Actors opinions on politics are worth less than a cashier or day labourer, they just play pretend for a living. Its sad how much weight our culture puts in them.
Very true
Hate it when these rich cunts lecture us. They don't even live in the real world

He isn't, really. The Hydracap thing is kinda weird and hard to understand. Its like everyone secretly works for the nazi organization but nobody is a nazi or really racist at all. Punisher is part of Hydra too, now.

>Friendly reminder that Captain America is a fictional character and Chris Evans is simply the actor who portrays him.

Cap's left-liberal/New Deal Democrat stance is well established, going back decades. The only iteration of him that isn't is the Ultimate version, who was basically your racist grandpa.

>Does Captain America kill people?
Yes. He was a super soldier in WWII. In the first movie he had a fucking gun and was shooting people up constantly.

Because you sycophants keep paying attention to this shit.

But those New Deal Democrats were working class whites who voted for Trump.

Friendly reminder America literally voted a reality TV star into office.

Trump is just an actor who portrays himself who is a rich and successful businessman.

Don't blame me user. I vote independent on the presidential ballot. I live in texas anyways, so its going to go red regardless of my vote (not that your vote for president even means anything in the first place).
The local and state ballots are where your vote carries weight.

Trump is fucking great.

Yes, he even had a gun in the first one

Trump is a r*ddit meme

I tried to warn people about this when Obama was first elected. He's the president, not a king. He may be the most powerful man in the free world, but they're stilled mired by one of the most hilariously incompetent and self absorbes bureaucracies in the known world.
Even if I believed a fucking thing that ever came out of an elected official's mouth it doesn't matter because you still have two other branches of government there to trip them up.
And as always, remember Celine's third law: an honest politician is a national calamity.

>famous for fighting nazi
>is a nazi

Yeah, probably.