What's his end game? Why does he want to kill everyone...

What's his end game? Why does he want to kill everyone? What exactly have the white walkers been doing for the last 7 years up in the snow? What about before that?

They've been busy shitposting and spamming 'Idris Elba' on Sup Forums threads

Living for thousands of years up north he probably just wanted to give it a go given he's done everything else there's to do up there.

Since when was the Night King a Muslim?

Children of the forest had beef with Hoomans for destroying woods and shit, Hoomas too stronk got armor weapons and shit, so Children of the forest used their meme magic, stab some nerd in chest with obsidian, and created this nerd in your pic (pic related)

But they fucked up and snow niggers want to destroy all life and make Westeros great again!

>? What exactly have the white walkers been doing for the last 7 years up in the snow?

Killing all living animals that can't fly.

Do you really need to make this questions?

NK is the actual hero of the show

He's a Wight Supremacist

>What's his end game?
kill everything and rule the world

>Why does he want to kill everyone?
so he can rule the world

>What exactly have the white walkers been doing for the last 7 years up in the snow?
killing everything and plotting to rule the world

>What about before that?
killing everything and plotting to rule the world

But they've been up there for thousands of years. Why'd they decide to start killing everything just recently?

>What's his end game?
getting gold at the olympics

There were once millions of people and giants in the north. You speed watchers may have missed when all of the survivors joined under Manse because of the Knight King wiping out their kin.

Survival of their race.
They human babies to make more whitewalkers, and Craster is dead.

heres a (you) for warmies, made me giggle

That's something that'll make a lot more sense in the books given they're frost elves/fey there.

why don't they have a large cluster of undead ravens at this point?

So babies get wighted, and they grow to full on walkers? Doesn't that imply that walkers have an age, and therefore a death point?

>Alfie gets the milfie

It's like poetry

hol up so only way to become a walker is to be touched by one as a baby? didnt know this desu

The answer to your first question is yes, the answer to the second is no.

>when the so called '''''heroes''''' are so one-dimensional you start rooting for the villains

He wants the Wildlings to fuck off. Night King is Bran the Builder who built it to keep the First Men OUT of the North.

How do you not remember this scene?

>Saves babby from being eaten by insane man
>Grants him immortality
>Wages a crusade against the retards in the south
based night king

>be wite walker
>made by forest children
>only thing that can kill you is dragonglass, dragons
>kick forest children and first men ass
>only weakness is that you can't reproduce
>work out agreement with humans and forest children
>get all the coldest land up north, big fuck off wall to keep humans out, and tge occasional human sacrifice to keep race strong
>all of a sudden dragons exist and there's a fuckton of humans on your land

Is Nite King /ourguy/?

No. Aging is not the same as growing. You age because your cells can't keep dividing forever.

i do i just thought it was a pointless spoopi scene with no meaning

Maybe they took so long to invade because the babies grow up extra slow in the cold.

The only reason Craster and his daughters were alive was because they gave their boys to the white walkers.

That actually reminds me, white walkers are patriarchal ahahahha.

So they grow without aging traditionally but they do indeed age because some may be millenia old by now, makes sense

>All male white walkers vs 3 female leaders

Jesus christ, how did I not see this before?

those silly men on the wall can't defeat the white walkers, but cersei, dany, and sansa can!

What indication even is there that the Night King even intends to march south? Maybe he just wanted to clear out the wildling shits from his side of the wall?

Isn't he just a metaphor for climate change? I doubt the show will ever really explain why they're doing what they're doing other than "cotf made them to destroy man"