Why don't Europeans just find a way to get the Gypsy communities and migrant muslim communities to turn against each...

Why don't Europeans just find a way to get the Gypsy communities and migrant muslim communities to turn against each other? Two birds with one stone and all that.

>Why don't Europeans just find a way to get the Gypsy communities and migrant muslim communities to turn against each other? Two birds with one stone and all that.

Why would gypsies fight muslims rofl, Gypsies are profit based, they dont give fuck about ideologies or any of that

Why don’t americans find a way to get the Mexican communities and black communities to turn against each other? Two shits with one mutt and all that.

wtf refugees welcome now

Gypsies run the begging industry. Muslims are normal working people.

Why are Americans so obsessed with politics about other countries over their own? You have more important shit to worry about friend, like putting an actual retard as your president.

Bad posts

Good post.

Most gypsies live in eastern europe
most muslims live in western europe

lmao no

gypsies beg
muslims steal
niggers leech welfare
jews scam
asians cheat taxes

only white people and the portuguese are actually honest workers in this country

>Why are Americans so obsessed with politics about other countries over their own? You have more important shit to worry about friend, like putting an actual retard as your president.
spot on mate

>white people and the portuguese

We had a clash between the gyppos and chinese in the early 00s
Strange times. Gyppos won, there are only a few chinese families left here but are high earners now and own many shops per town.
Their kids have our names and so far seem integrated into the society
Conflict probably arose from trash, chinese leave their stuff in a manner that makes it look like trash and gyppos take trash without asking if it looks trashy enough.

No, most Europeans Muslims live either in Bosnia, Albania or Russia. Only a minority of them live in countries like Sweden or Germany, contrary to Sup Forums memes.

Interesting. Any more info on this? Seems so strange having a clash like that between 2 minority groups. Did the Chinese leave by being forced out, or was it a more gradual abandonment?

>Why are Americans so obsessed with politics about other countries over their own?

I see 250x more threads from other countries discussing American politics than Americans discussing other countries' politics. When was the last time any American made an obsessed thread or two or 20 about Qatar's politics?

Some 30% of gypsies are Muslim.

Their shops started appearing like mushrooms after rain. Early 00s, they knew the language and mingled in our flea markets pretty good.
People here rarely see anyone of different race, rarely has anyone ever seen a chinaman.
They brought their cheap shit with them to sell, i guess it was the chinese government that sponsored that, they had more than 3 kids each with a baby on the way.
It was strange seeing them at first and people were curious so it played to their advantage at first, people came to buy their cheap shit.
The chinks appeared at our religious festivals, fun fares and church openings. They picked up the language pretty fast. The customs as well. Mind you, i dont really know what happened at the time on the muslim side of bosnia.
But soon enough they learned how things work around here.
My town had 5 chinese shops, now has 2, one is huge. Both owned by one family.
Chinks started to leave for some reason, moved west and north gradually.
Only a handful of them remained. I believe it is cell forming sponsored by the chinese government. I talked to the top chink one time in the pub i go to regularly, he drinks same as us now and talks quite good with his accent.
He said that the government really did give them free visa's for countries easy to get in to and a loan with minuscule interest.
But china still takes a small chunk in the yearly profit, didnt take any during the first 5 years of their settlement in the sector they were given.
Then the heads of chinese families had meetings to access the situation in the location they are in and who goes where next and how, report back to China for further action and such.
I joked about them invading us and forming sleeper cells but he denied it nonetheless. Said it was trade and commerce only, its all they care about. Besides they could annex us and we wouldnt even notice nor see any change.

>white people and the portuguese

>I see 250x more threads from other countries discussing American politics

Yeah sure, if you count making fun of your shitfaced moron of a president as 'discussing American politics'. But you guys constantly discuss muh refugees and 'islamisation of europe' as if it has anything to do with you or the current state of your country. Focus on yourself before you critique others.

Thanks for the info man. The Chinese take over anywhere they move to. Good thing they seem to integrate well where ever they go.

Moving goalposts I see