WHY DOES IT ANNOY ME SO MUCH THAT NORMIES ARE ENJOYING THIS SEASON?

WHY DOES IT ANNOY ME SO MUCH THAT NORMIES ARE ENJOYING THIS SEASON?
Am I the one who's autistic?

yes

because in this season finally something is happening and not a bunch of disgusting white men talking about politics and murder

game of thrones (the show) has always been normie, shocking i know.

This season is the best since the third one, user.

The politics and moral ambiguity that were once the foundations of the series have been thrown out of the fucking window. Now it's a teleporting goodies and baddies show with the only interesting characters being used as background props.

I miss Robb desu

you're not the only one you're part of a small group of autists

Fuck off normalfag. I know it's you, you absolute plebe.

Because things are happening rather than an 8 episode build up to 2 interesting episodes. This season is badly written at times but it's easier to forgive because there are less pointless meme tier dialogue scenes that ho nowhere, the plot is actually progressing.

this season is crap but it's still pretty entertaining

I rewatched Robb's scenes, and the actor has very compelling deliveries for that controlled rage bit. The scene he shares with Edmure when he loses it and Edmure recoils, he also flinches and visibly reins it down because he knows that's how a king should rule and entreat his subjects. Then also OP's 'they were boys!' cutting through the room. There was some young Al Pacino in those deliveries.

>the plot is actually progressing.

Is it? Muh dragons and muh zombies have pretty much made everything up to this point redundant. The zombie horde is such a cheap plot point. It's basically been used as an insurance policy to end the show. Virtually all the human drama feels pointless and the characterisation is now nonexistent. Characters that were once interesting are now just standing around because this is the arbitrarily selected point in time where the big showdown happens. So everything else has been cut short.

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

go back to r/capeshit

Also tons of more diversity and women in power too sweetie.

>"YAAAAAAAAAAAAS KING SLAAAAAAAAY"
Normies enjoy what they are told to enjoy.
Yes you're autistic.

Because it reminds you just how few people out there are worth saving and how little we actually deserve the better world we seek.

I guess you're right

>Am I the one who's autistic?
Absofuckinglutely

Show them a fire breathing dragon and normies will rate it a 10/10.

TURN
YOUR
BRAIN
OFF

I got so autistic about the books and the show that I hate it now.

literally you right now

Robb is the TRUE KING IN DA NORFT

Yes, you're literally autistic. It's been a fun season.

>Fat
>Flower shirt
>Long hair
>Didn't start to mildly dislike this show until circa the end of sixth season.
Literally me? try again kiddo.

Mate, the idea behind the series was always white walkers vs dragons, everything else was in the background to create a more immersive world since the first book.That is why the books are called a song of ice and fire.I mean i fucking hate how D&D have butchered the series for sometime now, but it the ww vs dragons plot was planned from the beginning to be the grand plotline.

But they've been barely mentioned this season. The show is completely empty right now.

I haven't enjoyed the show for three years, but I can't quit /got/, it's the only good Sup Forums general left.

you are absolutely right, but the zombie thing is not artifically there, it has been since the first season. They just cut a lot of the drama and simplified shit to get to the end.

I would rather see a proper conclusion of the drama but I guess they are getting tired of the show

>your people cant fight XD

Seasons 6 and 7 are the best seasons since 3.