1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How well known is this guy in your country?
3. What do you think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0001356/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flag
very well known
he's a massive jabroni who will never be this generation's Schwarznegger no matter how hard he tries

RAUNCHY

Portugal
very famous wrestler/actor
it doesn't matter what I think!

>it doesn't matter what I think!
based portubro

Flag.
Very.
Basically worshipped him as a kid, watching WWF in the 90's. Mostly indifferent now.

Personally I like him ,the rock bought a car from my region,Valencia(GTA Spano)

>the next president of the United States
just kidding, that'll probably be Trump or Biden

He’d be a better actor/screen presence if he still had hair and was “normal buff” instead of roid freak buff

1. Flag
2. I'd say not much. Maybe he gained a little bit of attention with his more mainstream movie roles but, for example, most people wouldn't know he's a wrestler and wouldn't think about him when thinking about popular movie actors.
3. I wish I had 1/8th of his promo skills.

He's the cgi guy from Mummy 2 right?

Yeah, the scorpion king.

And The Fast and the Furious. Is that movie series not popular in Russia?

>flag
>pretty well known with people under 30
>i FULLY respect him for going up against Disney's STAR WARS with not 1, but 2 Jumanji (Fucking Jumanji) sequels

Everyone knows of him.

Stone Cold was better

Everyone knows him.

Although I personally taught The Rock and Vin Diesel were the same person until a few weeks ago.

*thought

Why are you insulting your fellow leaf?

THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP!

>Is that movie series not popular in Russia?
Nope, we don't have that much of dumb teenagers who would buy into this shit.

1. Russia
2. He starred in few action movies, kids should know him.
3. Isn't that smart or that good looking guy, can't compete with Arnold, Stallone or Dolph. Just a generic meat bag

mexico
i'd say he's pretty well known. i mean i've know him since i was a kid cause his movies were always on.
he's alright. his movies are /comfy/ for the most part. i didn't like the jumanji remake though t b h.

wtf??!
i thought The Rock was hawaiian?

>Isn't that smart or that good looking guy, can't compete with Arnold, Stallone or Dolph. Just a generic meat bag

The 80s was just a lucky time when muscled action hero stars dominated, you can't recreate the zeitgeist of that decade.

>wtf??!
>i thought The Rock was hawaiian?
He was born in California with maternal American Somoan roots but his father was a black Canadian.

Arnold, Stallone, Mel Gibson and Chuck Norris all had memorable personalities both on and off-screen. The Rock...does not.

Canada
Everyone knows who he is
Fag

It's too bad Hulk Hogan never got into acting, he has a standout personality.

He's half American Samoan (Polynesians like Hawaiians) half black Canadian
Even if he wasn't born in the US, he'd be a natural born citizens through his mother, but he was born in the US so he's both American and Canadian

>It's too bad Hulk Hogan never got into acting
oh yeah haha, real pity... [spoiler]don't look but imdb.com/name/nm0001356/