/asean/

Merdeka PNB 118 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L8qIDC7x_XE
youtube.com/watch?v=EqPtz5qN7HM
youtube.com/watch?v=5YvcWEZ3Wdg
youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRA
gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/content/274414/inside-the-jbc-the-appointment-of-the-chief-justice-in-2010/story/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pity (You)

First for Malaysians making fun of Albanians

'tagalogs'

nak
makan
nasi lemak
louis santos
auuuuuums

dak rempit wichet biasala y0b
da tu ko nak pe b@b1

"bisaya" "SP"
>still here

So is that a massive waste of money?

Gigantic phallic imagery is never a waste of money.

dont worry
massive profit
contracted by the gov
at most 40% unit already sold before completion by gov agency
MASSIVE PROFIT YO
BIG DICK NAJ

to gov agency*

good morning malay-chan

Govt investment arm needs the biggest dick.

Although personally I think ministry of finance deserves the biggest dick, the current one is gay as fuck.

Don't cha wish your girl friend was hot like me

THOT BEGONE

And "muh" perfect wife is always the one in hijab, can cook, can bear children etc? Guy sucks ass.

mana bonjotnya?

this is why we need more Chindians, say no to Malays

National ID system is now on the house session.

youtu.be/L8qIDC7x_XE

you guys are going to adopt ID cards? its a pretty good system, I don't know why half the world opposes it

Bisaya is the only one who opposes it

post timeless songs

youtube.com/watch?v=EqPtz5qN7HM

youtube.com/watch?v=5YvcWEZ3Wdg

best malay song

Our Voting registry got hacked and leaked.
Im fine with it as long as its voluntary and not mandatory.

>Corono has been ousted cause of SALN
>Senero will be ousted cause of SALN
>Be Chief Justice
>Cant follow laws

How fucking dumb are our justices.

Next on the list is pnoy

We were to adopt it supposedly 10 years ago but the last administration dropped it. Man, the last leader hindered our progress on everything for 6 years and almost crashed our economy.

It SHOULD be mandatory for the sake of security and ease of application on papers. But since the tiny liberals will cry about muh democracy and communists about muh regime, the best he can do is he will only allow private establishments to ask for NID and just give them a few % of tax cuts if they do that.

Membawang sudah sampai peringkat antarabangsa

The SALN with Sereno is weak they are going for another route

Pnoy has no position in the gov lmfao
Dutdut cronnies on the other hand

Goverment as well is incompetent with safety
Theres nothing liberal about being concern in your own personal security

Let those who want it have it amd those who do not then let them work around it

Lying in SALN can land you on jail even if you ended your term in the gov

The frigate deal """"scandal"""" is as hollow as a liberal's brain.

The last leader was actually gave us economy security

This new incompetent leader on the other hand gave us the real "change" the we feel

Fuck a liter of juice now cost 15 from 10 wtf

Mmmmmmm...

Pag-pag....

You plead I think if proven
And as traitrous as a tryhard "conservative" commie tier dutertard

Mmmmm
More bisaya(slave) cuisine pagpag

Even BBC just joined the party a week ago

youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRA

Even Mayors do it all the time.

>Fuck a liter of juice now cost 15 from 10 wtf
Serves you right, spoiled liberal idiot. Learn to drink water everyday for Christ sake.

You can really see the difference in Manila and Cebu. Nobody here even knows what pagpag is, come here in Cebu (even in poorest areas) and ask what pagpag is. The nearest disgusting looking food we know is sisig and balut. Even the current generation here is avoiding balut, and fastfood chains are commercializing sisig like wtf.

Not as sad as you, always here everyday linking fake articles.

>not curbing the power of libshits and communists and containing them

those kids probably can eat anything without getting diarrhea after generation and generations of pagpag eating ancestors
its just a matter of time Tagalogs will rule the earth

Or you posting anti manila and tagalog bullshit lmfao

So weres the fake news?

Kek bisaya poorfag is true so you eat pagpag?

Lol rice now cost 50 from 30+ didnt even prepare us with 40

Was Corona even jailed?

Both of them don't have any power. It's just the money they're being paid that's driving them crazy. Most financiers are in Manila so the rallies happen there only. Commie/Liberal rallies happen here but they usually come from the other regions. They would just be ignored, not even the local media here would care about them. If a local from here were found out they join those rallies they would be seen illiterate or unemployed by us and the local government would try to support him.

The only way to curb them is to cut their financiers who are living comfortably in the ""capital"".

He already did

Since tagalogs are illiterates and dont understand law or discipline. Commies can easily hire those slum people to do rallies.

I wish he waited a bit longer so that he could meet Sereno in prison. He's a honest guy who got axed by an oligarch for distributing the land they stole back to its rightful owners. Kung tagalogon pa "ang masamang damo ay matagal mamatay". I hope he died peacefully.

These are the "financers" btw in bed with our bisaya commie president

He was a corrput midnight appointe by another corrupt oligarch arroyo to protect her and bbm lol and sereno was not

Remeber those bisayans who rallied for rice and it turned out they were just commies and NPA lmfao
Was it kidapwan?

Is it gay to kiss another boy's face cheek?

Old article from the election period. Those people are now repatriated citizens.

No proof.

>and sereno was not
Oh boy.

The real reason was due to the minimizing commercial rice importation of our country to curb the rice cartels. Meaning, the NFA rice shortage was their answer to the government, if the government solves the rice shortage then those cartels are as good as dead.

>We have a Dutdut/Marcos apologist in the house

Yeah. Someone died there. IIRC, those poor and innocent farmers were "forced" by the commies to rally.

>proof of appointee
Wtf?
gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/content/274414/inside-the-jbc-the-appointment-of-the-chief-justice-in-2010/story/

Yeah Sereno was not a midnight one

Also, the cartels took the bad timing of the shortage since it's the season for the rice. Three months shortage at worst, but for you, you just go ask your financiers and you'll probably get free commercial rice out of our tax money.

Its not even the NFA one fuck that I dont buy those and those are suppose ti ve even cheaper
Just actual rice is now 50

>now repatriated citizens
Yeah with commie ties hahahah

Funny that they are not commies anymore if its not convient to the dutertards

Arent the rallyfags suppose to be default commies that got paid?

>oligarchnetwork
I also feel sad for Wikipedia, being fed with fraudulent articles.

Bong Go was mentioned 3 times in those documents btw

So the new dutdut marcostard rehtoric is Corona was never appointed
Legit laughing

>fatfucks complaining about rice and cola price surges

Hush. You are getting free rice and neetbux out of our pockets so please leave us peacefully, commie!

It used to, but LP just had to do everything to keep them in power. One thing I'm surprised, they actually aren't stupid enough to cheat the presidential position since they knew it would be their highway to destruction. Now they're slowly dying which is good (and entertaining)

Midnight appointees are those who was appointed 2 months before the may election
Obviously that corrupt fucker was but his position exempts him from removal thats why they went to court.

So only when its convenient for dutdut fags
Lol these commies ar ethe most anti LP people out there

Im not getting it free lol and the NFA is not free
Its a legit complain tho

Well you know some are
Hehehe

I haaaaate Duterte.

Sisig is delicious though.

This. Had it for lunch yesterday and it was delicious. Nakakabitin nga lang.

So many variants, pork, chicken, snake, alligator, fish, and squid sisig. Snake, pork, and squid sisig is my favorite.

Wtf is that?

hujan es

So we are just going to let them force us to have madatory IDs

Okay then

nais post gan wkwkwkwk

no seriously, it was hailing outside

are you in jogja?

>

>NPA’s still alive
Just kill Commander Dante or their head in Holland

>Just kill the Commander
NPA is like that headless chicken walking around till it dies.

Kek

Entire city is on blackout rn. Cable internet is stopped working, but GPRS connection.

Then why doesn’t the army just wipe them out
Hell just pardon Berdugo and he’ll send them to Hell

stay safe, Indo-anons

imo, no
but everyone else says yes so yeah its kinda gay

>wipe them out
I wish the army could. As a normal citizen, I would even reward them 25btc if they did. Commission on Human Rights, liberals, and other CIA puppets would turn on their anti-government propaganda machine if that happens and war with the NPA is more expensive than getting them to surrender, give free rice and neetbux.

I don't remember him being in prison his trial was just for impeachment

>muh liberals
Nah, liberals hate the commies just as much as the right-wingers here. I mean they hated Cory even though she was kind to them and willing to engage talks with them (this was before the Mendiola and Haciena Luisita massacres).

Cause anyone can be a commie/NPA even you lol

He had some cases pending but he died before he could go to trial. Also, IIRC, there weren't really strong plans to jail him anyway, only to impeach him.

No it has to be licked

>Go to FB when Corona died
>Most pro-Corona comments come from Marcos loyalists
>they hit on Aquino and praise Marcos even though Marcos had nothing to do with Corona
Weird.

The rhetoric was she betrayed them

and his vice was suppose to be the president BS

>lol the biggest anti LP SP here are legit commies lmao

Aren’t commies supposed to be from universities? Why not stop them from there?

And another 25btc if the army wipes out the liberals too.

If you read history, the leftist never really liked her even before then. The leftist community didn't even join EDSA (although some individual members did), apparently either because they wanted to be the ones to get all the credit/be the ones to get rid of Marcos, or because they didn't trust a "middle-class/elitist/oligarch-led" revolution.