This dumb faggot fucked over the UK, keep him the FUCK out of my country you British faggoty fucks

This dumb faggot fucked over the UK, keep him the FUCK out of my country you British faggoty fucks.

He leads the UK to independence and then just fucking leaves. Doesn't take any responsibility. Then he decides to come over here in his free time to campaign for the great orange idiot.

Next up we'll get some other foreign faggot telling us to vote Clinton. Fuck that shit. I'm voting Johnson, and if you have any sense you will too.

>he thinks that Farage is a member of the house of commons

Please ignore everything i said im retarded

haha, upboated xd

>voting for an influx of future MS-13 gang members is having sense.

Wew!

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

If you guys seriously support Trump you're fucked. Either you're doing it cuz it's a funny meme, or because you actually think he has good ideas, and I don't know which is scarier. You guys are fucking retarded.

0/10, not even Canadian level

ok see you later buddy

>Ameridumb education

You are absolutely a retard, you can't even speak outside of memes.

I hope you all commit suicide once Trump loses. I absolutely hate all of you and your faggy ass unfunny "banter".

Funny isn't it?

Thank you for correcting the record

Hillary for president! Kill all the Jews! Heil Hillary!!

Epic meme user, mind if I steal it?

GOOD MORNING

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

literally who?

Talk to us user, what's going on. Is it your girlfriend again? Has she been with Jayvon?

Is that why you're so upset? This is a safe space, talk to us.

Of course he left you dipshit son of a camel lover.

He wanted Britain to achieve independence, for Brits to be in control of their own destinies.

If he just takes power after the vote than thats not giving brits control of their own destinies.

The whole point is for us to find our own way, not for anyone- the EU or farage to decie for us.

>I didn't watch this speech and I'll just assume he endorsed Trump
Nice job lad

GOOD MORNING

FUNNY

You sir, you win the internet this time.
+1

>I'm voting Johnson
So you're voting for Clinton? because these liberarian cucks are going to pull out the moment it becomes obvious they'll get nowhere near the debats.

Obama came to the UK and told them to vote Remain.

SO FUCK OFF RIGHT BACK AT YOU CUNT

Clinton supporter stop shilling

DARE TO DREAM

please, vote johnson, take that vote from Clinton I dare you

nah dog we are Trumpists here HEIL TRUMP HEIL TRUMP hang the kikes! gass the kikes!

kek

Pffffftt.

So Imagine that there is a War going on, and during the battle, the General (Farage) announces to his troops that he is leaving.

>"Don't worry lads! I'm just going to get more reinforcements... Keep fighting the good fight!"

How gullible could you be.

fuck off ya wee cunt

Dear faggot,
Farage is the best politician in living memory.
He hasn't left, he stepped down as leader of Ukip. He is still a European mp.
Brexit is one of the best things to have ever happened to Britain.

Imagine you're a general and you win a war. There's a lot of fallout and shit to deal with afterwards but that's someone else's fucking job, you won the war.

shit meme magic is real

>set Britain on path to self-determination
>is bad guy

Okay.

>Fuck that shit. I'm voting Johnson

Le CTR. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.