What happend to him? is he still stuck in 2015?

What happend to him? is he still stuck in 2015?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YRbfhNdbYvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

Some guy in glasses?

I think his name is Oliver Drumpf

Guy's amazing. I watch him every week, and than watch him again on youtube.

His youtube channel is getting so many hits.
>Wife's hot too.

Why is this guy waving his finger at me? The BBC would be a better place for him, why is he inflicted on us burgers?

literal nobody over here

He took a shart in a mart once. In britain you get instnatly extrapatriated for it if you are no muslim.

he looks like Mr Beans retarded brother

I mean, seriously?
His name is current FUCKING year man.
As it will ALWAYS
BE THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR
He will always be in the CURRENT FUCKING MOMENT

>White skin
>Brown hair
>Brown eyes

He typecasted himself as a supporting character on the Daily Jewart show. He worked well in that role, too well. When supporting characters try to become a main character, they get obnoxious.

Like Jack Black.

In Orange County he worked well as the drug induced, failure of an older brother to the main protag. But then he got big and got the spotlight. And from there everything he was in was obnoxious, loud, and tryhard.

He's basically treating Trump like a bitter ex girlfriend exaggerating everything bad her ex boyfriend did. And the only people who can stomach that shit are girls who have been said ex girlfriend.

All of his appearances on British TV have been painfully unfunny.

Exhibit A:
youtu.be/YRbfhNdbYvA

Your country has a bizarre fascination with giving our failed comedians TV shows.

>
>Guy's amazing. I watch him every week, and than watch him again on youtube.
>
>His youtube channel is getting so many hits.
>>Wife's hot too.
John Oliver is an douche. He should really stick to criticizing the politics of his own nation. The guy isn't even a US Citizen and has the gall to pretend like he knows what's best for us. BTFO.

But, yes, his wife is hot and should find a real man.

Except he always talks and focuses on the week that has passed which is fucking dillusional considering you have to be I the moment to make decisions to improve your future.

ANGLOED

Our liberals will think anyone is funny and smart if they have an accent.

>But, yes, his wife is hot and should find a real man.
Don't be jealous just because we get all the attractive American girls.

Yes. The Langoliers got him.

>
>All of his appearances on British TV have been painfully unfunny.
>
>Exhibit A:
>youtu.be/YRbfhNdbYvA
>
>Your country has a bizarre fascination with giving our failed comedians TV shows.

We also have a bizarre fascination with using British accents/people to fill positions of authority. You'll notice any most automated voices in our shows/movies/products sound like a Union Jacker. Or TV personalities just get famous because they're British.

The UK sends over their shittiest people, much like Canada sends us their sluttiest singers, or the US sends their shittiest drunks to MX.

Oh please, hes getting paid a huge check to do this, do you think he really goves a shit whos agaenda he pushes? As ln as checks are going into his account he will preach what ever his network wants.

Hes probably a cool dude off line and away from politics

Shittiest*

Fucking autoincorrect

He got AIDS.

>
>
>Oh please, hes getting paid a huge check to do this, do you think he really goves a shit whos agaenda he pushes? As ln as checks are going into his account he will preach what ever his network wants.
>
>Hes probably a cool dude off line and away from politics
So you're saying he should be respected because he's a MSM whore?

And that he's probably a cool dude, so cool he had to make his living in a different country? That worked out well for his fellow countryman, Piers "run out of my own country for being a douche" Morgan lol.