How did a bunch of zombies on an icey wasteland, get super long, and thicc iron chains?

how did a bunch of zombies on an icey wasteland, get super long, and thicc iron chains?

how did they suddenly get over their ability to not cross water, let alone fucking swim in it.

why did no one tell the dragon cunt to just go after the main zombie fag so every one of them would die? why did she and the dragons flee before even attempting to kill the main guy?

no idea. i'm surprised we didn't see euron and his ship teleport out of the ice hole tormund left after almost drowning

that's about as how ludicrous the show is now.

How did a zombie ice spear kill a dragon like that, from that distance. None of it makes a lick of sense

Just another retarded thing in a fucktarded episode.

Literally turn your brain off

Isn't it supposed to be magical death ice?
Like the weapons that the white walkers that instakill people?

The real question is, why didnt the night king just kill the dragon that was stationary on the ground with all the people on it instead of going for the trick shot?

>zombies
>being ok with dis & seeking logic anyway

>same ice that broke when 6 people were standing on it doesn't break when dozens of skelepeople with heavy chains pulling a fucking giant dragon on it.

>just turn off your brain bro

NO TIME!

>360noscopes brosef

>no idea. i'm surprised we didn't see euron and his ship teleport out of the ice hole tormund left after almost drowning

>that's about as how ludicrous the show is now.

What if that's his magic warlock powers and we were wrong all along?

that'd be almost as kino as
>a few good men

12 good men. this shit aint tom cruise

listen you autistic cuckfucker i'll say watever i want to say? got it?

o-okay :(

How did they connect the dragon's body to the chains?

They used knots and shit nigger!

fuck off, ape

>The real question is, why didnt the night king just kill the dragon that was stationary on the ground with all the people on it instead of going for the trick shot?

drogon is the ultimate dragon or some shit

don't question that logic, its fantasy with dragons and shit.

he wanted a dragon pet for himself

how did a bunch of zombies even exist ?

Is he still body switched Mance or did they forget about that? He's kind of reverting to acting like Tormund

I partially agree with the criticism, but just chalk it up to them taking them from one of the abandoned Nights Watch gates that no one pays attention to.

The chains are actually made of ice, not iron

Didn't they capture a port?

They crafted them at their saronite mines

mance body switched with rattleshirt

>HOW DID DERP HURR DERP IN A MAGIC SHOW DE DERP HURR WITH DRAGONS AND ZOMBIES DE DERP

Why didnt they just use those chains to climb over the wall

the wall has a magic protection.

read the book

why didn't dragon turn around and burn night king

They bought them at a chain store you fucking mong.

>undead slaves to WHITE walker KANG
>bound by chains

SO YOU WAZ SAIJIN WE WAS UNDEAD AND SHEET

That's fucking stupid and I hate everyone who does that. Dragons and Zombies were established. Pulling tons of chains out of hammerspace is retarded.

So a bunch of flying, fire-breathing reptiles were engaged in combat with literal zombies and this is the point of logical contention?

The chains are made of ice you dumb faggot

see

Not to mention, before it was probably thick old ice vs thin newly frozen ice.

God damn this episode was poorly written

In the books yeah but they hyper focused on Tormund during his "death" and he seemed really disoriented so I always thought they changed it. Esp since rattleshirt has been gone.

it would have been cool of the chains were made of ice

If the wall has magic protection, why do they need to bother ? The walkers can never get past the wall anyway... wtf?

I fucking hate this weak argument.

Just because they is some high fantasy elements does not mean you can just pull complete shit out your arse and say it's fine

An ice wizard did it.

If they can have a magic barrier around the wall, why not just create a square foot magic bubble around the Night King so he can't go anywhere?

you're fucking stupid

if you can complain about one non-feasible thing, you can complain about them all, and you can easily web together some bullshit explanation about how they got chains because it's fantasy you moron

im really confused what the rules of the ww are. i assumed from the boat scene at hardhome and the fact, that they never simply walked around the wall on shelf ice, that they cant cross any form of water. but apparently they can cross water on ice AND even swim or at least walk on the seabed. which completely obliterates the wall.

also, they brought a live ww across the wall on their way back, so they can cross into the south when flying over the wall or around it.

Nobody's questioning that you obtuse faggot; just because a film has magic, that doesn't mean that it no longer has to abide by any example of logical consistency.

> Jon's coat is now soaking wet in an arctic climate, and he doesn't even lose a single pinky to frostbite
> They were stuck waiting for Dany after sending a raven through a series of intermediaries; she shows up after what I can only conclude was at most a day since none of them have grown any hair or lost weight due to hunger, not to mention dying from being besieged by a fucking zombie army

I can kind of accept the Night King throwing the spear with what seemed like all the force of some toddler throwing a pigskin since he is magic, but I can't really accept them finding massive chains in the middle of a fucking wasteland. I also thought that it was established that that they couldn't swim in the Hardhorne episode. Internal consistency is important; especially when it was stressed in the previous seasons. You sound like one of those braindead fanboys/girls in the youtube comments section who take any criticism of their precious show (no matter how small) as a personal insult.

Y'know what I like?

>Let's kill the leader so we can kill all of them and get out of here
>No, I need to bring the wight back alive or people will think I'm crazy

Did you not see them climbing the mountain? They broke a new hole at the edge and pulled him on the firm ground.

>They were stuck waiting for Dany after sending a raven through a series of intermediaries; she shows up after what I can only conclude was at most a day since none of them have grown any hair or lost weight due to hunger, not to mention dying from being besieged by a fucking zombie army

not to mention the fucking guy running in below zero temperatures all the way back to the wall, a raven flying from eastwatch to dragonstone and dragons flying from dragonstone to a location, dany had no real way of knowing.

That would require catching him I suppose. Might work, but it would probably also be easier for someone to undo such a underwhelming spell?

Good question on the walking under water. Not sure.

The zombies that fought the wildlings and Jon had no reason to go in the water. They can't swim, they are mostly bones, so they sink. The dragon sunk to the bottom of the lake, so they just walked on the bottom of the lake until they got to the dragon, then they attached the chains and walked back out.

they spent another year scouring the north for those chains pleb

the message on the Raven probably gave a general compass baring. I'm sure it was hard to miss an army 100,000 strong.

The wight diving team jumped in and secured the beast

But using that logic they could all just walk into the ocean, pirates of the Caribbean style? and go around the wall or walk over to one of the free cities. Why stay in the north?

Why can Jon bring a wight through the wall down to king's landing then? Couldn't the night king just break down the wall's door and walk right into westoros?

> Doesn't have the attention span to read something that's less than 200 words

wew

>not knowing of SEAL Team Wights

this is problably the gayest most homosexual gif I have ever seen being posted inside this website

you have to really moan really loudly for your whole apartment to hear when a guy hits your prostate with his dick to think having this saved on your computer is understandable

It really does feel like the writer's stopped giving a fuck, or some young HBO exec that wasn't around during their heyday 10 years before told them that nothing matters anymore other than bullshit fanservice.

You'd have to ask the ice zombies. Yessiree, I'm a bona fide human.

apparently the magic ends at the physical boundaries of the wall so flying over it is okay.

woah someone's mad

what was their plan before then? I don't think Dany was planning on coming there at all until they were in danger.

How did Dany get past the wall so fast? It would probably take days even with a dragon to get there plus the time it took for her to receive a raven.

Isn't this already explained by magic? Like the wall was enchanted until Bran did something in his visions like let the night king touch him or some shit like that?

yeah. i thought about that too. but desu I can't really remember if they ever specifically said in the show, that the wall has a spell keeping the ww out. so maybe we're jumping to conclusions based on book knowledge.

> they brought a live ww across the wall on their way back, so they can cross into the south when flying over the wall or around it.

Nah it's that that was just something that the Three Eyed Raven told Benjen as a goof. He could have crossed through the passage to reach Westeros the whole time, the gullible schmuck.

> So I told Benjen that there was magic preventing him from crossing the wall because he was half-wight and he actually believed me, the absolute madman

It probably was days, during that time it got colder and the lake ice thickened. It makes a lot more sense in that light. I suppose the show could have did a better job at showing time passing other than the guys getting bored and chucking rocks at the army for amusement.

Its another threads of fags not realizing the night king knows about the Dragons and was just waiting for then show up to catch then

I don't think the show has said that, and the horn doesn't even exist so I don't know how they would stop the spell.

What if this episode was purposefully stupid because it's a fake leak?

>you have to really moan really loudly for your whole apartment to hear when a guy hits your prostate

didn't know this was a ylyl thread.

hahahahahhahaha

Why did they not use zombie giants and mammoths to pull the chains?

this show reached DBZ levels of filler and nonsense.

I was personally more concerned about the zombie SCUBA diving team that hooked up the chains.

intriguing...

The show has mentioned giant spiders a few times yet we haven't seen any. Are they just going to not include them?

night king directly controlled them rather than put them in autopilot

They wont even spend money on a cgi dog, ice spiders doubtful.

I was legit thinking this during the first 15 minutes of conversations but would they be willing to spend millions in cgi just for that epic troll?

Maybe it's really just one of the most horrid badly writen episodes and nothing else