HILLARY GENERAL - #REICHWITHHER EDITION

FUCK OFF DRUMPF SHILLS

>implying Hillary isn't the pro-white candidate
>not remembering the crime bill
>not knowing she wants to lock up niggers

#HilleryIsAltRightWithMe
#ReichWithHer
#HitleryDidNothingWrong

Why are so many right wing death squads allying with Hillary Clinton? What is it about her that attracts the most extreme, hateful people?

She's the second coming

#ImWithHeel
She's going to round up niggers Arkansas style

She wants to lock up all the niggers and spics, they will be brought to heel.

She also has no Jewish influence over her unlike Donald Drumpf whose daughter got JEW'D

How many hours from now is the speech? Will it be on the Clinton Network?

I am #Filth4GILF now.

Reminder that shills are here and they're losing in many of their shitty polls anyway. This is their last hope. Trump hasn't even fully pivoted and he's only 3% down in polls where democrats are oversampled by 10%

Don't you worry about that, that record is about to be corrected :^)

Soon we'll be sampling 20% more democrats.

How do we stop the JIDF Trump shills from taking over the board?

THIS
can't wait for niggers to be lynched with Hillary

Hillary is the best candidate for the job. Who else could lock up all the niggers doing crime?

#BringThemToHill

until she dies of cancer.

just post to #imwithher

#Reichbehindher

Has anyone made a version of this video for the 2016 election? I feel like it could be quite the spicy meme.

all right so heres how it is.
Niggers are all out there nigging and nogging and being criminals that is genetic to their kinds. Look at what drumpf does.
He panders for the votes of these niggers and is always politically "correct" around the topic. Now look at what Hillary does. She has the balls(which drumpf lacks) to call out the niggers as super predators and calls for them to be brought to heel. Now I am no American but as an outsider it is clear as the sky on a beautiful day in America that Hillary is more competent for the job. Drumpf had a few moment and that is the only teason why there are few drumpftards here. Everyone should know that Sup Forums is with her.
#HeilHillary
#MadamePresident
#WatchOutIsraelHillaryIsComing

Fuck that nigger/faggot lover Trump. Based Hillary will keep them in their place.

I get that he said he loves the poorly educated but seriously the poorly educated are under no obligation to love him back. They must be devoid of love from being raised by a single mother. That is the only way I can explain these drumpftards. If the parents did a better job of raising and educating these lonely souls they might have gone on to become a more rational and respectable citizens. Hillary stands for traditional families and loyalty to each other. I mean look at her family, they have been together for a long time now. Look how well-raised and intellectual has Chelsea grown to be. Looking at Drumpf literally makes me cry because I stopped laughing at him long time ago.