>see the bus pass the stop as you turn the corner
Does this happen in your cunt?

I own a car

No, if a bus is too early he waits for the scheduled time before he continues

must be nice

hope you sent a dose of freedom their way
I've rarely had one-minute-early departures happen to me

I’ll just wait for the next one or I can run like a retard hoping he stops

Don't know why it happens here. It would make sense that they stop whenever they're ahead of schedule but they keep going until they get to the next major street where they sit for 5 min and then leave.
the busses can take up to 30-40 min to pass depending on the stop

Buses here never run according to schedule and the trains are just as bad. It's common to be waiting at a bus for ages and then three buses in a row will pull up to the stop.

No, here in Mexico, there are no bus schedules. They just pass whenever they pass.
You just arrive at the bus stop and wait for the bus whenever it decides to show up.

I'm not poor, so I don't use public transport.

Yes. Often.
The worse is when you wait 30+ minutes and cause you to wonder if you missed the bus.

This. I once had a bus which was 30 minutes late, I shit you not. Thirty fucking minutes late, then literally 3 buses in a row show up.

And that was in Montreal, a major metropolis with a population in the millions and allegedly on of the best public transit systems in North America.

God I fucking hate this continent so god damn much sometimes.

wtf

Yeah, that's how shit works in here.
Maybe the bus will take 1 minute to show up, maybe 30 minutes.

Had this happen but on the metro rail. Missed the train by a split fucking second then didn't have one show up for 30 min. Meanwhile the trains on the other side were passing every 7 fucking minutes. And this happened three times mind you

>Not being able to track your busses and trains

i dont use the bus

I only use trains and light rail, had too many bad experiences on trains with sexual harassment

>trusting bus schedules
ever

>Trams are 100% punctual, clean
>Never any fucking space left for more passengers

in developed countries you can track the bus you are waiting for on the map using your smartphone

how long is the average tram ride

i don't remember them being that bad when i was in shitbourne years and years ago

I don't take public transportation because I'm not a neet poorfag

Often the driver will just turn the GPS off because he's running super late or early and doesn't want to get in trouble.

I can literally just check the infrequently updated time of arrival
someone put me out of my misery already

>the bus will arrive at this stop at 9:50 am
>the bus will arrive at this stop at 9:52 am
>the bus will arrive at this stop at 9:58 am
>estimated time unavailable

>open up public transport app
>can literally fill in my home adress and uni
>bus always shows up on time
>always gets to the central station way too early so I often am 10 minutes early as I take the train that always arrives on time
>know exactly which trains I shouldnt get as the slow ones are often full of noisy annoying german tourists

Why are non-Scandinavian buses to ugly and prehistoric? Is it true that buses in America doesn't even have free wifi?

ITT: public transport in the americas is shit?
or it is shit in general?

t. drive everywhere, please don't hate me

Buses are for poor people and those who ride them are ostracized. Although it's one step above than those who ride a bike to work every day. They're insufferable people who think the roads and interstates belong to them.

>Is it true that buses in America doesn't even have free wifi?
Yep. Didn't know public transportation had the capability to have wifi until I came here. Apparently even the Russians have it
Yes. If you have a car use it and be grateful you have it

>even the Russians have it
Don't forget that they in eastern europe don't like to spend money on their phone plans and very often have pay as you go plans so they are crazy about wifi. That's why there is a huge demand for wifi there.

>Buses are for poor people and those who ride them are ostracized. Although it's one step above than those who ride a bike to work every day. They're insufferable people who think the roads and interstates belong to them.