Is there anything she can't do?

Is there anything she can't do?

Dead meme.

A

A C T
C
T

Fuck me;___;

Act like dick doesn't repulse her. Filthy fucking rugmuncher. I can't wait for her to swing on the day of the rope. Oh, she makes me wanna smoke.

Have a career

suck dicks

why doesn't this bitch show up at my door and ride my purple headed warrior silly

daft bitch

act
not be adorable

Act.

She's got good ball skills

being courtney

with scissors

Act.

be good enough to be casted in the last of us movie

be attractive

She was so cute bros, where did it all go so wrong

lesbianism was a mistake

I love her music

She's just testing the water user. She's basically a vegetarian. Sure she can live off clams right now but sooner or later she'll come crawling back for sausage.

you were cute when young too. now youre a filthy creep.

have children
have a family
get a good role

She can't have a future in hollywood

looks like sasha grey in this picture

What's she been up to lately? I saw her do a Vice series on gay culture in different places throughout the world. Has she been in any movies or shows lately? Hope she's doing alright.

hmmmmm

Aww i feel so bad for her

I wish I was a girl so I could hug her and nibble on her toes

4u

so what happened to her that caused her to start eating carpet? did her bf humiliate her and cheat on her or something?

>woman can't be attracted to woman without traumas or shit

No

I guarantee you she can suck dick and take schlong like a pro. Lesbian sex revolves around penis-shaped objects because lesbianism is a meme, all women are bisexual to an extent and """100% lesbians"""" are just going through a man hating daddy issues phase.

nigger

>Hollywood constantly promotes homos
>Ellen comes out
>She can't get a job
I don't get it

She was in a video game and they made nude mods

That pretty much instantly turns you gay

Fuck you

Maybe there was a nude mod also, but iirc, the first thing in the news was that moders simply altered the camera angle during the shower scene and the developers actually modeled her model to be anatomically correct unnecessarily/

It's less that she's gay and more that she's REALLY gay. She makes it a large part of her identity and actively rallies against gender norms (constantly wears men's clothing, intentionally tries to appear masculine despite being a womanlet). These types of things at best typecast you into queer roles, and at worst kill your career.

obligatory ACT

dead career

She looks like one of those old looking childs from Akira.

Wasn't she in like one movie and a really shitty game?

dress

Poorly rhymed/10

This. She secretly craves dick.
As we all do.

shes got the type of body where her ass would make your penis look small but you still be hitting it decently while she lays on her stomach with her ass sticking out and pushes against you from time to time. then after you blow your load from a minute later you get up and feed her an icecream sandwich and watch netflix before getting hard again and then fucking her missionary to watch her tits move up and down and get a good whiff of her pussy and hear her moans. a lazy sunday fuck.

Ah, she took dick at first. The decided she was a lesbian. What a waste

they should've picked another actress, she can't crap out a kid with those hips

Rope yourself, angry loser

>tfw i have that same exact pair of shoes
Supreme choice, Ellen.
*winks*