>betrayed by his woman multiple times
>brother killed his father
>seen as having no honor for killing the king and saving kings landing
>still fights for what is right

He is /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6kQJ9HPpQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw I found out today my sister and her husband were happy that dany destroyed his army, but hope he survived falling into the water

>tfw my sister is half pleb

Remember when he was throwing kids off towers?

Remember when he was murdering cousins to escape capture?

Lannisters are dicks and Bran is a peeping tom, still is.

Don't you cancerous plebs have a general?

>what is character development

>bran tells Ned what he saw
>Ned tells Robert
>Robert kills Cersei and Jamie
>Tywin starts war
>millions die

No, because unlike the books he is still beholden to his wretched sister's pussy. Only when he overcomes that can he fulfill his destiny.

he threw him off to save his family
and the cousin thing is d&d hackery

>>still fights for what is right

He isnt, he is fighting for love. He will fight for what is right when he joins jon.

bran is literally Sup Forums

People change man. His arc is about redemption and being a good knight.

>still is
pic related

Holy shit, this. How hard is it for you autists to understand? The fact that it's also believable character development makes him one of the best characters. He is still not exactly a good man but he's demonstrated that he is clearly conflicted about what he thinks he must do to keep stability. Still, he knows there's no good alternative.

>lost 3 children
He was never a father to them anyway. He hid behind his lies.
>will lose a 4th
Another bastard with his sister like the degenerate that he is.
>lost army
He abandoned his army
>betrayed by his woman multiple times
That's his sister not his woman. Disgusting sister fucker.
>brother killed his father
yet he does nothing to avenge him
>seen as having no honor for killing the king and saving king's landing
He's a kingslayer. He broke his oath. His word means nothing. There is no excuse for that, ever.
>still fights for what is right
what's right? slaughtering people for his incest relationship with his sister? That's all he has done all 7 seasons. Killing people for his sister. He's a no good sister fucking faggot who deserves execution. Anyone who thinks Jaime is /ourguy/ is a fucking faggot. Jaime is the biggest cuck on the show.

>He abandoned his army
He was with them during the dragon strafing, and he was on the battlefield when he still had a hand
>yet he does nothing to avenge him
there are bigger fish to fry right now, and the fish are flying, the size of planes and breathe fire
>what's right?
protecting the people from another mad king in the making, protecting his family,...
>He's a kingslayer. He broke his oath. His word means nothing. There is no excuse for that, ever.
leaving half a million people to burn alive is better than stabbing a guy nobody liked in the back is now good. His speech to Cat explains oaths pretty well

This. He saved the realm by pushing Bran, who let's not forget is a masive pervert.

>Remember when he was throwing kids off towers?
So? Throwing people off a tower is something bad now?

>Remember when he was murdering cousins to escape capture?
So? You normies will do the same thing.

He was prepared to be a father to Myrcella, and clearly cared about Tommen.

Jaime right now is an honorable soldier, standing by and letting your king kill thousands of its citizens for literally no reasons is not honorable.
If Ned Stark knew the situation he would have respected Jaime.
Jaime is probably an ass in book 1/Season 1, because of a long ass time everyone thought he was some kinslayer who was a coward.
No one becomes one of the best swordsmen in the world by being a cuck, or a coward.

You're misinterpreting a suicide charge as a noble gesture. He had nothing left to live for.

It was Bran's life vs the lives of Jaime, Cersei, and their kids. Find me one character who wouldn't kill a 10-year old if his entire family's life was at stake.

>Jaime right now is an honorable soldier, standing by and letting your king kill thousands of its citizens for literally no reasons is not honorable.
He's letting Cersei do the same thing though. She blew up a whole section of King's Landing so she wouldn't have to show up to court.

No Ned wouldn't. Jaime broke his oath, an act that should have gotten him executed. Only reason Robert kept him alive was because of Tywin. Ned doesn't compromise. There is no grey. Ned would never have forgiven him. As Stannis says "The good does not outweight the bad, nor the bad the good" or some shit.

>Jaime is probably an ass in book 1/Season 1
he was a dick but not as much as you might think
>friend hates Jamie because he was a dick to Jon before he left to take the black
>in reality he just tried to make him rethink his choice

Who's ready for some libfags to be triggered this sunday?
The Night King is /ourguy/

>Jaime is probably an ass in book 1/Season 1, because of a long ass time everyone thought he was some kinslayer who was a coward.
Exactly, he became what people believed he was.

His arc was pretty interesting, a fallen hero that found redemption.

MAYDAY MAYDAY
DRAGON 02 DOWN
I REPEAT DRAGON 02 DOWN

ENEMY APPEARS TO HAVE AA CAPABILITY

This scene is what I'm really looking forward to in the Burlington Bar

>tfw live with fiancee's mom and dad
>they've received two piracy letters from dad torrenting games
>doesn't want another
>have to wait till sunday to watch this shit

feels bad man

Watch it online, you can stream it in various places.

Now I'm not in a totalitarian state in which your ISP tracks your torrenting habits, but surely streaming doesn't get you a notice?

That scene is going to make so many danylovers cry sweet tears of goodness.

Go to solarmovies and look for it, it's laggy as fuck but no "letters"

>murders his innocent cousin for no reason
>fucks his psycho old hag sister for no reason

he is /redditsguy/

is the quality decent?

>abandoned his army
HE FUCKED CHARGED INTO A FUCKING DRAGON

>Bran becomes cripple
>Lannister-Stark tensions escalate
>Joffrey kills Ned
>Robb starts a war
>millions die

What's your point?

Yes, it isn't any HD but it passes for standard def. It's just super laggy, which is the only annoying part of the stream. No bombardment of ads, just 1 you have to click away when the movie starts.

The point was to have Bran die so it looked like an accident
Joffrey killing Ned had nothing to do with Bran being a cripple

>implying there's a distinction between this site and Reddit

Yep, broke ranks from his troops to go get killed. Then he floated down the river while they all died. Real smart. Great leader.

>Troops hold line
>dragon burns the troops
>Most are dead or burning
>IT WAS JAMIE THAT BROKE THE LINE

>Ned wouldn't compromise.

Are you for real?

>lost 3 children
>will lose 4th

youtube.com/watch?v=_6kQJ9HPpQ4

>The king will have twenty children, and you will have THREE

For fuck's sake D&D, you already forgot that you wrote fanfic in S1 that Cersei and Robert had a baby that died after birth, but still included that prophecy scene from the books anyway.

Now you want the audience to believe she'll have a 5th kid

Yes. Did you even watch season 1? There's a reason why he lost his head you fucking pleb.

After he lied and admitted to a treason he didn't commit?
After he hid his sister's son from the king?
Ned knew that doing what is right doesn't always mean doing one's duty.

she has a miscarriage

yes i agree and anyone who disagrees is clearly a tumblrina leftist kike shill brain washed faggot desu senpai

>You were beautiful the night you got raped
LITERALLY

Wasn't it a stillborn though? That doesn't really count as having a kid.

>>still fights for what is right
I don't think he knows what is right anymore, or has known in a long time.
He's just fighting because that's the only thing he knows.

I know, but they're writing it like Cersei and the audience don't know about this prophecy, instead of filling her with fear and doubt about how it's all coming true

D&D have absolutely fucking zero sense on carrying a character's back-story over multiple seasons.

Like how Arya's suddenly shit-hot in a fight despite getting her arse kicked every time in Braavos, and having no training since she left

IIRC the scene said the baby lived a few days

How fucking stupid can they be

and your point is?

>the bran i know died over those walls
its almost surreal

>still hasn't given Bronn his castle

i will not forgive him for crippling bran. no forgive no forget

Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away

It's so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, but you didn't even know
Wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside
And even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me
Will eventually be a memory of a time when

perhaps he should not have fucked his sister in the winterfell tower.

there's no 4th. that's bullshit. cersei's punking him.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FARRRRR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTEERRRR
I HAD TO FALL
TO LOSE IT ALL
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTEERRRRRRRRR

>Euron has a magical horn that lets him control dragons
Gee I wonder what shocking twist will occur at the end of the episode whre he fights Daenerys.

>they think he wouldn't do all the shame shit over again if he had to

>Throwing people off a tower is something bad now?
What do you mean is it something bad now? It was always bad

>brave white fantasy dude can still trigger low test faggot whiteboys in the year of 2017
that's refreshing
i haven't seen a greentext reply like that in a while

and judging by ur image, ur 43 years old lmao

>my sister and her husband
Cuck.

If he throw spears like that why won't he just snipe Cercei all the way to King's Landing?

He clearly can do that if the plot allows it.

bran shouldn't' have been peeping and his cousin was an unimportant faggot who didn't deserve to live.

I love edgelords

It's neat that they had a Faramir in this one too.

those "libfags" will cheer when Jon cucks himself and calls Dany his queen.

Can someone explain why Benjen didn't just hop back on the horse with Jon and ride away? He said there was "no time" and just let himself get killed for no fucking reason. What was the fucking reason. Someone explain this bullshit.

that tree is like the basement for him

>jon
>the man who bent the knee to the Mad Queen

The only good man is Stannis Baratheon rightful king of Westeros

It could be just stop invincible son reasoning
but he might've wanted to die, finally, too. Though I admit that's (((fanfiction)))

How poor do you have to be to torrent games?

Memes aside, Jaime is the most fit to rule Westeros at this point in the show He diplomatically conquered Riverrun with virtually no bloodshed and continued the line of succession for House Tully without having any obligation to do so, he rescued Myrcella from Dorne with virtually no bloodshed except for a few men out in the desert and he averted war with Dorne entirely by forging an alliance with Doran Martell, and he conquered the Reach by appealing to the banner lords and implausibly conquering Highgarden with hardly any losses (though I acknowledge that his conquest of Highgarden makes no sense and shouldn't have been possible in a story with narrative consistency.)

didn't benjen say there was no time after meeting Bran over the wall? i have the feeling that benjen is aware of the raven, cotf etc. and that he is trying to save the day (the way he did twice) but not create any butterfly ripple effects so he just autistically saves everyone while claiming there is
N O T I M E
O
T
I
M
E

>killing your brother, frying your daughter and sending your starving and undermanned army to their death because a literally who told you God has your back
No, he's a stupid cunt.

Why didn't he just throw the spear at Dany?

he knows they are his children. why he not cry? why he not hug and kiss tommen? why he not hug and kiss joffrey?

He was on horseback and holding it with his non-dominant hand.

That pussy game ridiculous

What a throw. Dude's gotta be like ten times as strong as the mountain. He fucking blew that dragons shoulder the fuck up

lol gdi

The Chad chuck