LOL

DAMN

What where the critics thinking???

"Stop making fun of our safe tropes and films that we reviewed well"

Is coach, dare I say it, a /bigguy/?

It's CIA's dad

Parody movies are awful

I’ve watched it 20 times

Most of them are, but Not Another Teen Movie is funny.

>toilet humor
>funny

*tips

>It doesn't take a smart person to laugh at a fart, but it takes a stupid person not to
-Louis "The Cuck King" CK

Truly movie criticism for the lowest common denominator.

All the dumb kids on my street really liked this when I was like 10 or something. Never saw it and the poster tells you everything you need to know about it.

>watching Spoofshit

Not this one.

DO IT FOR MARTY'S TORSO

What were they thinking with that poster?

its not a masterpiece but I don't see how its that low. Its entertaining enough and has enough laughs in it to make it watchable
its a 6/10 at least

>55% liked it

all fucking plebs

its spoof kino is what it is

I'll never understand why people praise this movie so much. It's got a few funny bits but most of the time its just the laziest jokes aimed at the lowest common denominator.

>kino
I'm glad that no-taste turboplebs constantly out themselves with this word.

I'm glad your fucking gay

you mean it was aiming for a mass audience and not 3 Sup Forums posters? those fucking assholes!! how dare they!!

>the early 2000s were forty years ago

I always remembered it as the movie with the girl's retard brother who fucked vacuum cleaners, and at the end of the movie, it turns out he was faking being a retard, but I watched it yesterday and it's not. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

youre talking about Scary Movie

No. I mean there's nothing clever or witty about it. Compare it to naked gun or airplane where it's just genuinely great comedy that works on multiple levels.
It's not 90 minutes of fart and dick jokes.

do you happen to know which one?

NOT
ANOTHER
SNEED
MEME

The first one

critics are fucking faggots, movie was hilarious.

i think it was the first one

The first one, which managed to ruin scream retroactively because I can't not see david arquette as officer doofy.

goddamnit