Thank you Disney

Thank you Disney

BLACKED

He doesn't get the girl in the end if i remember correctly

Frozen is so fucking BORING

LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS THE WHOLE MOVIE

THANKS JEWS!!!

>giving a shit about Frozen or black casting
We're not going to watch it anyway, who cares?

Haha.
America is so fucking cucked.

It's time the world saw a black ice farmer. Blacks do that now.

It's 2017, ffs!!!!!

Why didn't they get Santino Fontana to reprise his role? He literally looks the same as this guy.

that's it, the white race is finished

ELSA GETTING HER VIRGINAL PINK PUSSY FILLED WITH THICK BLACK CUM YESSSSSS

because he was white, things are different now honkey

Did you even watch Frozen you stupid nigger?

Anna is the one that's gonna get BLACKED and that's fine because she's garbage and also a whore

don't care, I know there's an elsa because of the elsa/spiderman degenerate meme videos

This. Snowbunnies can not resist the BBC

theaters are the worst type of media to exist only snobs that think they are watching grown man badly pretending to be some shitty boring story that only other fags think its good because its le old

It's a fucking play who cares? They cast people of different races all the time

>white guy still plays the bad guy
>black guy plays the guy who gets to fuck white girls

oy vey

Kristoff ends up Anna, I'm pretty sure Elsa joins in too.

You must be 18 years old to post here

I see they fixed that problem.

>22222

Live theater tends to be more open when it comes to race of characters. It's all about acting ability and stage presence I wouldn't expect an uncultured swine like you to understand though.
This is more so in universities.
Plus chill it's fictional character on a fictional set. Loser.

>failed actor that can only get live play roles and is watched by about 3 80 year olds

Theatre is something only gay men are into. Considering gay men also love pop, we can establish they have no taste.

>app that changes your race isn't allowed
>this is
how do they keep getting away with it?

Wait, Frozen is supposed to take place in a real country???

>Saami
>Real country
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

we should have genocided those cunts when we had the chance like american settlers did their natives

So another live action Disney race mixed musical ?

Is it more racist to randomly include a black person in a region/time where there would logically be no black people? Like they didn't just add a random white person in Moana because that would make no sense. Is it racist to acknowledge that different races originate from different places and immigration over large distances was far less common long ago?

why dont they do a all dogs go to heaven musical?

t. uncultured pleb who doesn't know anything about musicals or live theatre

>THOSE DAMN LIBRULS HAVE RUINED THE CHILDREN'S MUSICAL I WAS NEVER GOING TO SEE ABOUT THE CHILDREN'S MOVIE I NEVER SAW WITH THEIR DIVERSITY

Reevaluate your priorities user, I suspect there's many aspects of your life that deserve more attention than this.

People don't seem to understand how theater and stage musicals work. Characters are not cast on their resemblence to characters, and sometimes even will let someone of the opposite gender play the role (the character will still be the original gender).

>ABOUT THE CHILDREN'S MOVIE I NEVER SAW
Where the fuck do you think you are

Looks like it

t. brainwashed good goy

>Reevaluate your priorities user
Do you get paid well for making these type of comments on random image boards?

>(the character will still be the original gender)
Umm?? I'm I supposed to say "Thank you malevolent media overloads" now?

>we keep the handful of survivors living like drugged out slaves in zoos
>even progressives don't give a fuck

Just because you won't watch it doesn't mean we won't watch it too, you faggot.

You're welcome, goy

I wish. How do I get a job as a shill? Sounds like easy work.

Only white girls watch this shit; why you care about it so much, op?

I'm stating the character is still the character despite the differences in the actor in theater, it's not the same as in movies.

It's fucking broadway, I'm surprised they didn't have a dude playing Anna to squeeze in a tranny

WE

No, you mentally retarded idiot.

>elsa gets blacked

is the theater gonna be really cold all the time to keep the snow from melting?

The White guy (Hans) will fool the ginger white princess (Anna) into falling in love with him only to betray her, and turn into the heartless evil villain. He than tries to kill both her and her sister in cold blood.

The selfless, and brave black guy (Kristoff) will run back to Anna in hopes of saving her from the evil white price. In they end the black guy, and the ginger princess share a kiss, and become a couple.

t. faggot

Really makes you believe in the Disney magic.

> to squeeze in a tranny

Men play women all the time in theater and broadway and it has nothing to do with trannies. Women play men too.

For example, Xuanzang is a male monk in Journey to the West but is by tradition played by a woman - this is why Toriyama made Bulma a woman in Dragon Ball because she's based on Xuanzang.

why do you think (((they))) made the love interest a black male?

t. Friendless fat lonely kissless literal faggot.

>Only white girls watch this shit

>(((they)))
This guy gets it

t. SJW troll

No Elsa is the strong feminist lesbo who don't need not man, and criticises Anna for falling in love with a man that she just meet as all past Disney Princesses have.
Anna will be the one getting blacked

Too soon, bro

WE
U
Z

Why can't they just cast a guy that looks like the character in the film? Would that be such an odd concept ? I'm sure there are loads of hunky blonde guys who could play the part of the hunky blonde guy.