In Sweden...

In Sweden, it's totally allowed and even considered socially beneficial to have everyone's sensitive personal information such as home addresses, annual incomes and phone numbers accessible online to literally anyone who just knows one's first name (as far as I know).

Do you think this is crazy, or is their crystal clear naked society simply just more advanced and progressed?

The data sharing they do in Sweden would be very illegal here.

Swedish = kucks

same it's fucking crazy
this is way too personal

We share our personal information whether we want to or not, or even whether we are aware of it or not

t. NSA

It doesn't matter much as the biggest problem of the states has always been guns and the rich-poor divide.

Up til the late 80's the prime minister's phone number was in the telephone books, so you could just dial him up a tuesday evening if you had something to say.

Also, the PM lived no differently than the average swede, no security or anything. Pic related is a suburban house where one PM lived. So again, you could just knock on his door if you had something to say.

Of course, it wasn't common to contact a PM in such ways, as it would be considered rude to bother someone on their private time.

Sounds like Hipsterism is the national religion of Sweden

Sweden was really a great country in the 80s and 90s. Admit the EU was a mistake.

No.
Also, we weren't, we had a huge economic crisis with massive unemployment and despair. The EU helped us on track, do your homework.

>The EU
China misspelled?

Sweden economically was at its best in the 1970s, the 1980s were great aswell but housing bubble burst in 1990.

>The EU helped us on track
good one

little thing called financial crisis and the IT bubble as well

Sweden economically is at its best currently

>at it’s best
>well over 60% of social security, even in the most conservative/delusional estimates, being thrown into the ever-expanding black hole of MENA immigrants
>gdp propped up by loans built on a housing bubble and an ”expanding” ”population”
Even Nordea put out a warning just yesterday saying the good times were just about over due to immigration costs.

>Of course, it wasn't common to contact a PM in such ways, as it would be considered rude to bother someone on their private time.
Yeas this nordic autism is not possible in new diverse Sweden

>the biggest problem of the states has always been guns and the rich-poor divide.
Well you're half right anyway

Oh no. Someone has extremely outdated information about my finances from when I was in grade school.

Don't you fear some weirdos and losers sneak around you?

Why the fuck do they even record it at all if it's just going to be useless information which isn't updated?

its cool, no jewing allowed, jew other ppl not your countryman

norway does this too, dunno about danes

The issue is that while this worked in safe, homgoenous Sweden, it can be very dangerous now that we bring in so many people who like to take advantage of us and harm us

Would never have that here. Even going back to the very early days of the US, presidents received regular death threats. Andrew Jackson found them so amusing he had them published in a Washington DC newspaper.

I get calls every single day from phone salesmen and no matter what I do they won't stop. I even changed my phone number that I had for my entire life.

Can someone please fix this shitty country and especially this aspect? We're obviously not capable.

>han har inte dolt nummer 2020-2
lmao

guys, you're a great country. why did u join the EU? You basically were a fucking paradise.

they're nords they probably only know the first names of the family and friends since preschool

Nothing more fun than seeing who pays the most taxes each year and seething in jealousy

*cringe*

dosent mean everyone will share. sadly, my info is out there to see on facebook so i shoot myself in the foot. guess i could change my facebook info but i got nothing to hide.

i DL truecall so i atleast know the number who calls me are salesmen or not.

you get them because you're a stupid fuck who give out your phone number to any company you come in contact with, not because they're avalible online
companies literally are not legally allowed to just phone you up, they must have received your number from you freely listing it for a company

i never get salesmen
blame yourself

I've never given my number away to some company m8 except for like google, paypal and swish. I think it might be because I've used the same number for work so it's on the company's website.

Same.

Andrew Jackson sounds like a great guy.

naruto