Is your nation committed to more diversity in television and films?

Is your nation committed to more diversity in television and films?
We need to do what more in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is the poster

I didn't even knew it was based on book with white protag just like most moviegoers, only racists in here will care about it.
Dark Tower was pretty good film and Idris Elba was perfectly cast too.

yes

>is your nation committed to more diversity in television and films?
no

I mean I guess but only Quebec makes movies. Theres one about an Algerian immigrant who became the teacher of a classroom that was nominated for an oscar.

>Dark Tower was pretty good film
too bad it make absolutely no sense even if you're a fan of the books so it was a letdown for everyone

We try our best to give white people representation in our media

I remember having to read this book in elementary school. It was trash.

Anyone not give a shit about this "forced diversity" thing? There are so many more serious problems in the world, some which even effect me, why would I waste energy worrying about this?

it's an important part of the cultural wing of the antionational movements in the west
i don't see what is more important, palestinians ? fuck off

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>i don't see what is more important
finding a job that pays well and gives you a sense of safety and satisfaction

kek

Fuck that shit

yeah it's laughable right? kowtowing to immigrant minorities, pffts

It’s propaganda for free immigration and “genetic diversity”. Laws have already been passed throughout the West because of it. You will see just how serious of a problem it is in 20 years.

t. rainbow nation

>it's an important part of the cultural wing of the antionational movements in the west
oh no no no no no huaaaah

When will you rid yourself of the wh*Te invaders?

la creatura...

>only racists will care

Except it's about going to a world where everyone looks the same and acts the same

Book: white kids visit alien world, see other white kids who look normal but act like drones. Moral: freedom is important

Movie: black kids visit alien world, see white kids acting like drones. Moral: DEM WYPIPO CRAY CRAY

this looks more like a wrinkle in your whiteness percentage

Never, because both the economy and farming sector are almost entirely white-owned.

Tbh if you didn't want a rainbow nation you shouldn't have set up camp in Africa. Or atleast genocided the natives. It's really all on you.

Personally speaking it's hard not to support the nignogs.

i wanna see this movie

why? it was directed by a tapatio?

The natives aren’t the problem lad. The Khoisan practically don’t exist any more.

Khoisan aren't the only natives

No, but the Bantus are only native (within the last 2000 years mind you) to small areas in the East of the country. Areas which have always been, and still are, majority black and black ruled.

yes of course

El goblino...

This looks cool, what's it about?

What's the problem? Bantus?

I see two fucking white males, shit ain't diverse

>both the economy and farming sector are almost entirely white-owned
As long as you don't control the police and army that can be changed over night.

cause i like movies that promote PoC

I have nigger fatigue at this point, just complete tune out when I see one in any media now

ah ok

>South African police and army
lol

underrated