Game of Thrones < One Piece

I said it once and i say it again, One Piece has better writing than Game of Thrones.

Prove me wrong?

but you're right...

One piece is written by one guy who planned the ending from the beginning.
GOT is a fanfiction at this pint

Sup Forumsnime faggots GET OUT

also Shonen Jumps are for the most full autismos

whats wrong with being an autismo?

gtfo weebs

Nami... literally worst girl

You're on Sup Forums.

>never-ending anime
>not shite writing

pick one.

it has an end, its just that the story is so well thought that it does not need an end yet

in the world of one piece, that's a compliment faggot

>almost 1000 episodes
>'it doesn't need an end yet'

weeabos are the worst

Weeaboos don't exist.

yeah well, a story has to end once there is nothing else to write about it.

yeah, the....writing....looks fantastic

i give it a solid double d

t. weaboo neckbeard

Why is it so fucking long?

What is that in her mouth?

Weeaboos don't exist.

>her

Do GoTfags actually believe that their soap opera is higher brow than the average anime?

yes they do, because its made by HBO.

Are you telling me that Wheel of Time is shit because it's long?

i used to watch anime a long time ago and honestly, 90% of them suck hard, so i stopped. As far as I remember only death note was consistently good but still had lots of those dumb anime cliches

Jesus this post would get you banned from Sup Forums

>90% of them suck hard
Meme.

Most people on Sup Forums would agree with him.

2 nukes weren't enough

Im all in for huge bouncy boobs but there should be a limit to the amount of fan service. Whatever happened to these drawings actually having personalities

>Game of Thrones
>not full of dumb cliches
From season 4 on, GoT has been a TV trope-fest with some of the worst writing ever showcased on HBO.

>GOT is a fanfiction at this pint

gr8 b8 m8.

One Piece has the most personality of any shounen anime by far. And the webm is Sanji being bodyswapped with Nami, a girl he's always fantasized over. He's a pervert.

>He never saw Cowboy Bebop or FMAB

You missed out on some of the good ones.

Can't argue with that PLOT

Yet nobody complains about sexual content in American shows and movies, which goes much farther than anime.

How do large breasts prohibit a character from having a personality?

>shit because it's long?

This is one of the main reasons it is shit. The dude could spend 5 pages describing a plain leather belt.

Typically something written by one person and planned over several decades will be better than a clusterfuck written on the fly by a bunch of talentless hacks guided by a fatass who takes five years minimum to write one fucking novel.

Furthermore, get the fuck back to your containment board Sup Forumsutist.

The OP manga is consistently pretty solid for the most part but lol the anime post Thriller Bark being good let alone better than GoT

I don't watch faggot anime.

Cartoons should be either for kids, or 1/2 comedies.

Youre helping to end the whiterace and if youre ok with that youre also a cuck.

Sup Forums is not a containment board. Calling Sup Forums a containment board would be more accurate.

Anime and cartoons are two different things.

Oh look it's another "Sup Forums shits up a thread" post.

>One Piece has the most personality of any shounen anime by far

>"Hey look at me I have big bouncy boobs and get 5 lines per episode"
And even then Luffy also has to be one of the worst MC of all time.

??

I can't disagree.

i have a friend who says bebop is shit because the animation sucks.

>Sup Forums crossposting is okay because...?

>but Sup Forums crossposting is BAD because le meme xD

Die.

Fuck off, they're the same fucking shit. You just use the word anime because it sounds less fucking childish.

I guess Archer isn't a cartoon because it's drawn in a different style than something like the Simpsons right?

no they're fucking not. anime is just cartoons in Japan, it's what they call cartoons. you fucking retard.

at some point most animes just became sort of a stale habit, and i didn't draw fun out of them no more, they were too predictable and cliche-y.

I didn't say anything about crossposting or Sup Forums.

They are completely different from each other and have virtually nothing in common.

Anime (usually) means animation in Japan. It has no relation to the word cartoon.

No. I'm shitting on the people posting anime as well.

No matter how you look at it, an anime is a cartoon. The main difference is that an anime is considered a Japanese style of cartoons in the West. Many English-language dictionaries define anime as "a Japanese style of motion-picture animation" or as "a style of animation developed in Japan."

So hate to burst your pretentious faggot bubble... but it's a cartoon. Flat out.

You're a hypocrite cunt that's what that user was saying and he is right.
Keep anime in Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit should be kept in Sup Forums.

mfw Sup Forums on a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

One Piece is one of the only shounens with female characters that are tolerable. And Luffy is easily one of the greatest MC of all time. You've got shit taste, my friend.

A chinese one at that.

I'm only at 300 eps but Luffy is the best MC possible since he literally makes the plot revolve around himself and constantly derails the whole show

No matter how you look at it, they are not the same thing. Since they have virtually nothing in common, why should they be the same thing?

I, again, said nothing about crossposting or Sup Forums. However, anime is much more relevant here than Sup Forums stuff.

Sup Forums cannot "crosspost". Sup Forums is an anime site.

This is true multiculturalism

Really? Sup Forums manages to worm their way into pretty much every thread these days.

what would luffy do in westeros? what if he knew the one piece didn't exist in that world?

>anime means animation
>no relation to the word cartoon.

Holy fuck

normies still equate got with asoiaf

I don't know why you faggots seem to think it's absurd, but no matter how bad GOT gets it will still be better than 95% of the anime releasing this year. That's the sad state of anime today.

the way oda writes characters is cringy and obnoxious but it flies cuz its animu

Cartoons are a subset of animation. Anime is a different subset of animation.

>That's the sad state of anime today.
Meme.

Cartoon: a motion picture using animation techniques to photograph a sequence of drawings rather than real people or objects.

So like I said faggot... it's a cartoon.

asoiaf>onepiece>my juicy shitt this morning > got

>Letting a friend dictate your opinion
1998-2001
almost two decades ago and it still holds up pretty damn well, I have no idea what you mean by this.

one piece is a TV show. Sup Forums is another board entirely. Sup Forums is otaku general. don't really see the problem here.

>One piece is written by one guy who planned the ending from the beginning.
kek. and when will that be? chapter 5000?

naruto, bleach, fairy tale, koriko all fucking ended at around (700+ ch) but OP is still ongoing just to cash in some new world of some new fucking bs. fuck Oda, fuck this hack

That definition is wrong.

>I love the show, I never said I hadn't seen it.

friend has seen most recent anime, just doesn't like old shit

I still can't get him to watch Trigun or GitS movie #1.

lol.. nope.

It's a cartoon.

because pol makes me think about thinks i'd rather pretend aren't happening

The definition is wrong. Anime and cartoons are two completely different things.

But GitS is pretty good quality, especially for 1995

If Luffy was on the Iron Throne what would his tax policy be?

He would obviously get the Iron Throne for himself since everyone else has a hard-on for that thing. Depending on his arrival to Westeros he would probably recruit guys like Arya, Oberyn, Gendry, Brienne, Hodor, Ygritte and Daario while slapping everyone else's shit all around the seven kingdoms

No it's a different culture's word for the EXACT same concept. Your method of categorization isn't rule or law nor is it even reasonable. Ask any Japanese person what they'd call Tom and Jerry and it'd be a fucking ANIME. Holy goddamn shit.

>friend has seen most recent anime, just doesn't like old shit
Let me guess, Naruto?

nope. It's a cartoon. cry all you want about it, but it's not going to change that fact. So go back to watching your cartoons child.

Naruto is the DBZ of this generation
One Piece is the Legend of Galactic Heroes of this generation
Jojo is the Hokuto no Ken of this generation
Sword Art Online is the Rurouni Kenshin of this generation
Kiwaguro no Brynhildr is the Akira of this generation
Madoka is the Evangelion of this generation
Attack on Titan is the Berserk of this generation
and Kill La Kill is the Cowboy Bebop of this generation.

They're the same tiers, anyone that disagrees is just nostalgia-fagging