I know most of you here are supporting Trump ironically, but for those of you that actually plan to vote for him...

I know most of you here are supporting Trump ironically, but for those of you that actually plan to vote for him, I just want to remind you that a vote for Trump is a vote for

>racism
>fascism
>sexism
>islamophobia
>hate
>Hitler

If Donald Trump wins, this country will be destroyed forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/trump-slams-clinton-foundation-most-corrupt-enterprise-political-history
takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4ILa2kVAY
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those are a bunch of buzzwords for things you do not like if you explained why they were a vote for things like fascism then it would be more meaningful.

>implying Hitler is bad

Considering the fact that he killed 6 million people, yes being like Hilter is kinda bad.

Don't forget that he also wants to deport people based on be color of their skin. Trump is pathetic.

Obvious fucking bait

you must be lost kid, hitler is the hero this world needs

This. Hopefully Trump exterminates leafs first.

Wtf I hate Trump now!

Trump showing compassion for Illegals that pay taxes and commit no crimes made me really take a good look at him as a person. He may not be Bernie, but after this I can support him.

>this country will be destroyed forever.
it's the other way around, numbnuts

>Considering the fact that he killed 6 million people, yes being like Hilter is kinda bad.
there's no proof of that, you normie retard

All those things are exactly why I'm voting for him, retard.

>appealing to reason on this board

reason is the only thing to appeal to, you faggot

You'll be utterly pleased to know that Trump has my vote in November no matter what.

So, he wants to keep all the white muslims here?

>>racism
>>fascism
>>sexism
>>islamophobia
>>hate
>>Hitler

Say no more, you sold me on him!

Trump has all my votes - he will make a fair dinkum based prime minister

DRUMPF

>implying that is reason

>ethos, pathos, logos
only one of those is an appeal to reason

You must be new here, all the things you listed are the reas on we're voting for him. Those are all positive things.

>1 post by this ID

Literally muh 6 million.

>implying you can think without using thought
fuck off kike

But Stalin's 30 million is cool as a cucumber, right?

**NEWS FLASH**

Racism doesnt bother white people

#ImWithHer because Hillary will bring all those super-predators to heel and create a white nation

A broken clock is right two times a day.

>Be from Reddit
>unironiclly Use ironically
Ishyddt

Good, I want all of these things for America.

If you can explain why racism is objectively bad and ways it's actually actively harmed white society beyond hurting feelings I'll donate the $50 I just got from my uncle to any charity you want.
Reminder that racism isn't the same as bigotry, it's merely knowledge of the fact that races are inherently superior or inferior due to their genetics. A technocratic society would be racist, as it would breed only the most efficient race.

Good.

Where do you think you are?

Did you go to school? Learn the difference between an appeal based on a person's merit, an appeal to emotion, and an appeal to logic. Fuck off undereducated white trash.

THere's no reason to note vote for hate when the world is so fucked up as to reject Bernie

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

all of them require your logical reasoning to even contemplate, you jewish scumlord

I WISH Trump was racist. Somebody needs to do something about the nigger problem in this country. I wish he were a xenophobe, but he was soft on immigration from the beginning and it's getting even worse. I wish he was islamophobic, but he wants to vet them and let them into our country. I wish he was Hitler, then maybe America could be great again. If he could be the big, bad meanie the left thinks he is, I actually might vote for him.

He's none of those things though. He uses happening to pander to niggers and faggots, kisses the ass of every spic he can find, and praises the Jews. Hillary is way more totalitarian and racist, and just I might have to vote for her based on her position on Jews and niggers alone.

I like these positions however if I was in the US I would support Hillary as she is more extreme in her ideals, Trump gets this bad name calling but after some analysis of his positions and policies its obvious the dude doesn't really have the same vindictive hatred and contempt for people like Hillary does. Hillary is the pro-white candidate.

Deporting illegals is what every country does with illegals... Why can't you understand that?

Having legitimate doubts about Muslims is not Islamophobia.

What is so bad about Hitler?

>tfw Hitler won't come back, no matter how many votes you give Trump
made me sad tbqh familia

DATS RAYYYCISSSSSSS

STFU HIPPY

WE ARE SICK OF YOU ALWAYS CRYING WOLF.

BLACKS GET FREE - (OFF THE WHITE MANS DIME LARGELY)
************************************************************************************************************

HOUSING

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

FOOD EBT

DAYCARE

EDUCATION

TUITION

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT

THEIR OWN FUCKING MONTH

INITIATIVES WITHIN MANY COMPANYS TO MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE

INCLUSIVE PR PUSHES BY THE GOVERMENT TELLING WHITES TO RACE MIX AND DESTROY THEIR ETHNIC LINES.
***************************************************************************************************************

Heres what I get - some faggot that went to some liberal arts bullshit school where he/she/shim was made to feel good
about their own destruction, telling me that i'm RAYYYYYYCISSSSSSSSS

Dear hippy fags - white man is ready for WAR because of this. Our souls will be clean for we have been Oppressed. It is WE
who are being held down and taxed into oblivion, not the dumb black masses that feed off of us!.

We are coming normie... we are coming....no...we are already here....we are right beside you normie. We run you schools
your governments, your corporations, your ARMIES.

The damn is going to break Normie....Fucking NORMIE

>>racism
>>fascism
>>sexism
>>islamophobia
>>hate
>>Hitler
But user. This is un-ironically why I'm voting for him.

I think you came to the wrong board, cuck.

You have to say that Trump is sjw good goy to bait us.

Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/trump-slams-clinton-foundation-most-corrupt-enterprise-political-history

A Hot Month for Clinton’s Body Count

takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4ILa2kVAY

>s a g e

>pointing out pedantic inaccuracies
Try harder.

Frog-friend this is a drill thread for later in the day.

2ndpbp

Oy vey! Good goyim!

it's not pedantic, you dipshit
it's simply factual
you are trying to assert that you can have thoughts without using logic
that's impossible
now fuck off back to /r/philosophy asswipe

Pajeet here.
Is fear is Islam irrational when over 90% of terror attacks is by the religion of peas?

well thats it
guess im now voting for the psychopathic lying narcissistic murderer who cant climb a few stairs, stand for 20 minutes at a time, keep a train of thought because she has parkinsons and who fills her diaper on stage while wearing a piss bag on her leg

Where's your proof? When has he ever said he wants to "deport people based on their skin color"

Thats not even remotely true. He want's to deport undocumented people who are here criminally and illegally.

This isn't some liberal echochamber like plebbit where no one will fact check your retarded nonesense. Go do your homework you fucking mental midget.

Whats wrong with being racist?

What is emotion? What are rhetorical devices?

OP is a retard, but he does have a point. Trump and Hitler are eerily similar. It's kinda scary tbqh.

>What is emotion?
why don't you cut open a dead body and produce "emotion" for everyone to see?
>What are rhetorical devices?
thoughts, dipshit

Implying all those liberal buzzwords are not actually good things.

Most especially, Hitler.

>beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
hohohoho merry christmas everyone

I killed 14 people between 2006 and 2008 and I am a sweetheart.

Now fuck off

Islamaphobia is a-okay and not racist
Islam is a religion, not a race.

You aren't born Islamic, it's a choice. You willingly follow a cult of murderers and oppressors. Isamaphobia is a natural reaction to the presence of danger.

>white boy trying to act tough on the Internet
JUST

sage

Mods?

Lol what? Care to elaborate, or give even ONE example besides "muh feelings".

the prolbem is most people don't follow through
what happened to the days of the kkk hanging niggas from rafters? there's nothing funnier than niggs hanging from a tree

>hitler
>bad

>why don't you cut open a dead body and produce some "emotion" for everyone to see?
That's some weapons-grade autism right there
>rhetorical devices are thoughts
No they aren't you dumbass, they're ways you structure an argument.

arguments are thoughts too

a list of words. wtf i hate trump now

Hes not the dream candidate by any means but why is everyone saying hes racist? Is it a meme logic?

God, you're stupid. Here, I'll leave and you can "win" this argument. Stay undereducated, faggot.

>implying argentina is white

God, you're stupid. Here, I'll leave and you can "win" this argument. Stay undereducated, faggot.
great logic kike
you haven't been able to refute a single thing i've said
just mumbled some jewish nonsense

Racism has been defined as anything that goes against keeping blacks reliant on the government tit. So democrats can't be racist and everyone who criticizes democrats must be racist.

SOLD! MAGA 2016

s a g e

when america had all of the above it developed into wealthiest and strongest country in the world

now its counting days to her economic and social collapse

lol

More like the country will rise up from the trash that has piled upon it

Your country OP and your way of life needs to die

Sup Forums is a racist board. You're not going to sway anyone here CTR shill.

proof?

I'm ok with that. You?

>Racism
Not a crime.
>Fascism
Not a crime.
>Sexism
Not a crime.
>Islamophobia
Not a crime and also not real.
>hate
Not a crime.
>Hitler
Not an adjective.

>Murdering millions of Syrians and fucking up government security
Federal Offense.

Clinton is a criminal and should be pulled apart between two trucks. Her entire family should be hanged. They literally all deserve to die not because of things they have said, but because of what they have DONE.

>This thread again

>>racism
>>fascism
>>sexism
>>islamophobia

How many monies you get paid to reel in voters for ze Trumf

>White
>Argentina

>not because of things they have said, but because of what they have DONE.

>If Donald Trump wins, this country will be destroyed forever.
How old are you, you stupid fuk. The country is already destroyed.
Should have been here 30 to 40 years ago.
So sorry, not my fault. I kept getting lied to.

wtf i love trump now

>Argentina
>white
Pick one

Social issues will mean nothing if he fucks over NATO and gives Europe to Russia. That alone makes me almost want to vote for Shillary.

>6m
Try 12 including POWs.

in all the years trump has been in the public the first time he's been called a racist is when he ran for POTUS by alt-left libtard cucklords

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles