i too take what a single mummy has to say very seriously

I love how Voldemort exiled to Albania

???

>durmstrang is the evil school full of nasty pasties
>it's in eastern europe plus norway-sweden
what did she mean by this?

>no Iceland

Asians in general can't

Fucking cunt stole our caped-robe tradition and windy stairs and we don't get our own school.

Also, >castelobruxo is a dumb name, but at least Brazil is cucking all the spics.

Yeah I noticed that too. Don't know what she was going for.

Japan's school is in the ocean?

why do we have to share a school with muricans. I don't want to get shot.

Joanna Rowling was a single mom, first marriage ended in divorce

She later remained though, and is still married

Amazing world building

I cast bullet

>Uagadou
>not in Ougadogou

Don't you lads just come to Hogwarts?

SHUT THE FUCK UP CANDADIA YOU'RE A WORSE VERSION OF US

but what does it have to do with anything

Harry fucked an Asian chick once right

student:"avada-ke"
teacher:"avada-kedavra", kills student

>mahoutokoro
>place of magic

Epic

>The island is surrounded by stormy seas, and has no Muggle inhabitants, although it is very close to a Japanese Air Force base. The hoops of the school's Quidditch pitch rise out from the ocean floor. Because students and staff have to deal with proximity to Japanese military aircraft, the Japanese Quidditch team is considered one of the most formidable teams in the world

Australia was Azkaban (if you know what i mean)

everyone knows Durmstrang is the best school

wait, isn't witchcraft punished with death in Africa?

I feel the "wizards" coming out of Hagadou would just be the bad guys.

Why does Japan get a wizarding school and not China? Not even a Chang btw but this is stupid.

>Over 50% of the world population doesn't have a school

>BE AMERICAN
>GO TO ILVERMORNY
>GET AVADAKEDAVRA'D

Whatever you say, chink.

thank god they put us under brazilians instead of mexicans

mayas were the first wizards wtf rowling

Mao executed all the wizards during the cultural revolution.

>Hagadou
DOU DOU POUSSE L'ANANAS ET MOUS LE CAFÉ

Are boys accepted in Beauxbaton, or would I have to go live in Britland?

I mean, that's just another reason to keep wizardry secret in Africa.

in beuxbaton they use magic to turn everyone into a girl

This should have been accompanied by a particular kind of pepe. You blew it

>Africa gets a school
>poo in loos don't
Doesn't hindu religion have a lot of mysticism involved?

Damn. Best school.

I like where this is going. Please proceed

surely there is some fanfiction about this

>Australimuggles

>no mexicans allowed in our school
Thank you God.

>Not just Ausmuggles

They let you keep the dick, though
At night, in the dorms, girls (male) and girls sleep together.

I guess theie is the school in Aogashima-village.
pic related

Why not MEXICO MÁGICO

mdr

there*

Ilvermorny has the world's finest wall enchantments.

The school does this because of its belief that magic done by people in touch with their feminine side is more powerful.

It's very hard on the girls (male). Sometimes the mean girls tease the girls (male) and try to provoke erections that lift their skirts.

t. Chang

>The British Isles and Japan get their own school
feels good to be an island nigger

Underrated

ilvermony houses all of north america
harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Ilvermorny_School_of_Witchcraft_and_Wizardry

You fucking you got bad?

Imagine having to go to the same college as Bolivians?

They stink, they have weird traditions and they are ugly as fuck

>Castelobruxo
>literally Wizard Castle

Bravo Rowling

Africans still openly believe in magic

So why don't we or NZ get one?

Could you imagine what magic beasts would australia have?

The wizard shit in there probably got wiped out

based rowling fucking portugal over

I didn't know that can Japan into magic. China has a kung fu, Japan has a magic ninjas by the way. But that's a different thing I guess.

>this kills the australian

The others will be revealed through Pottermore in due time, said Rowling, including apparently schools in Canada and Australia. Australia is said to host one of the top 11 schools, though as Ilvermorny is the only major Wizarding school in North America, the Canadian school will probably be a smaller institution.

Mexico already has the most powerful magic.

>Be Japanese wizard
>Get kamikazi'd

>Australia is said to host one of the top 11 school
Well seeing as there's only 8 fucking schools for most of the world that probably isn't that impressive.

>sturm und drang
>dumstrang
genius

If autralian school don't specialize in dangerous magical beasts I will be so fucking disappointed

they have an army of lolis that shoot magical bullets and shit

actually, we have a history of 陰陽師(onmyoji), which is basically magician or sorcerer

What did you expect from the writer of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

why would north africans and subsaharan africans attend the same school instead of algerians going to beauxbatons or starting a muslim school
rowling is a fucking moron

whats bad about huck finn and tolkien's middle earth?

>There were eleven long-established and prestigious wizarding schools throughout the world, all of which were registered with the International Confederation of Wizards. Smaller and less well-regulated institutions were rarely registered with the appropriate Ministry and are difficult to keep track of.

Basically they haven't even revealed all the "main ones" yet. Probably waiting for future lore and franchise milking potential. They haven't properly showcased these 7 yet anyway.

anyone who attends these schools probably isn't very Muslim

Also Arabs, Indians and Asians in general, but I guess this could be fixed by revealing more schools later. Putting all of Africa together though is retarded, why the fuck would Morocco share a school with South Africa? Feels like she just said fuck it and painted the entirety of Africa and South America.

Onmyoji is astrology and math, also paper runes. Magic is completely ignoring laws of the physics by force of will. Also only girls good at magic, but it doesn't mean that men can't into magic.

lmao

>implying magic is not real
shut your mouth muggle

>Muslim wizardry school

Why are you so fuck childish?Can you think before writting you fat cunt..

Any third world School was bound to be shat out by tolkien and fated to never be fleshed out

The dark arts are forbidden.

also, chinese history records say that japan(yamatai)'s queen himiko, said to be the model of a shinto deity Amaterasu the sun goddess, was a magician.
considering she is the most important figure that has to something to do with the foundation of yamato = japan, japan can be said that it has a long history of magic and sorcery.

>The country formerly had a man as ruler. For some seventy or eighty years after that there were disturbances and warfare. Thereupon the people agreed upon a woman for their ruler. Her name was Himiko [卑彌呼]. She occupied herself with magic and sorcery, bewitching the people. Though mature in age, she remained unmarried. She had a younger brother who assisted her in ruling the country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himiko

cannot stand world's #1 snobs

Tbh the south american school is the least fleshed out
It went like
>Their school is old I guess
>The Amazon is in South america right? Lets put it there
>Lets put caiporas there because we need some special thing
>I guess they are good at making weed or giant spiders or some shit, they got plenty of that down there

You can really tell Rowling never stepped foot in south america

>also, chinese history records say that japan(yamatai)'s queen himiko, said to be the model of a shinto deity Amaterasu the sun goddess, was a magician.
>considering she is the most important figure that has to something to do with the foundation of yamato = japan, japan can be said that it has a long history of magic and sorcery.

Actually this is really cool.

Castelobruxo should be in South Brazil

>go to Ilvermorny
>Avada Kedavra

Australia doesn't have wizards, they have Chaos sorcerers. Much more powerful and very dangerous.

>Australia wildlife is actually the work of their Wizards experimentation

based pasta poster

>ilvermony houses all of north america
She seems to go by the UN definition of the Americas and Central America gets nothing.