Has Sup Forums ever met a Muslim?

Have you ever had encounters with real Muslims, Sup Forums?

I've only met a couple Muslims. They were pretty well indoctrinated into modern American culture. That being said, they were still disrespectful pieces of shit.

I've never seen a Muslim show respect to the western country they currently inhabit. They're always talking or messing with their phones when people are saying the pledge of allegiance or the National anthem is playing.

The most disrespectful thing I've seen a muslim do in person was talk and mess with his phone while Taps was playing. For those of you who don't know, Taps is a short little 40 second song played to remember and show respect to the fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

cityofdearborn.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i live in France

i live in the netherlands

Describe some encounters pls

i live in a snake hole

Work with an arab muslim guy from Kenya, he's hardly relgious but looks like he is constantly pissed, nice guy but lazy.

I had an encounter with a female muzzie once.

Was at a park drinking a couple of stubbies (bottles of beer) with some mate and the woman persisted in telling me Allah forbids you to drink that. To which I replied, well what the fuck are you gonna do about it.

She got the shits with it after about 15mins and pissed off.

>"well what the fuck are you gonna do about it?"

Big mistake, user.

I live in Al-Almanistan

It was about 6 months ago, never seen her or any other muzzies around since then.

Must be the typical Aussie banter

I'm from Sweden so I grew up around Muslims. It's actually quite interesting to see how much they hate the west once you get to know them by and large.

Something that's pretty interesting is that any Muslim I've met would've lied to any kafir no matter what. Once you get to know the nicer muslims it's sort of interesting to hear that they are actually compelled by their faith to lie to any kafir.

Yeah when I was 13 I went to this nerdy summer camp. And I was taking Spanish at the time so I put on the roommate request form (we stayed in dorms) that I wanted an international roommate. I figured I'd get a European guy maybe. Instead they put me with the son of some oil magnate/royalty from UAE, I forget which exactly. He used to go on and on about how Israel needed to be destroyed and I'm jewish. So we would get in such epic fights that they first separated our beds (3 to a room) and put the other guy between us and eventually I got kicked out for fighting with him, but fuck that guy.

Yes, check muh flag.

Same. My class had 80% muslims in realschule and that 20 years ago.

Yes, I was raped by a Muslim from ages 11-14; when I turned 15 he found a new victim. The police never helped me.

Male or female? If male, details on sexy times?

Yes I've encountered them and been around them, this includes nominal and dawaists muslims alike. Something I ask questions about islam and if they know a particular hadith passage or if they know about the information found in the sirah (autobiography) literature? Most of the time they say no and are likely ignorant of their own secondary religious material. A Dawaist tried to convert me by saying there's evidence that the moon split in two.

Hess, NRW and Berlin are the worst I think

I meet Muslims every day (I check how much gibs the unemployed get) Most of them are dumb as shit, women are complete slaves without opinions, they only exist to raise kids. The few intelligent ones are usually not very religious. Overall it's a shit religion that creates the most lazy fucks on earth

I am a roman living in Turkey (In Norway 4 holidays) and mudslimes are fucking horrible I can tell u that

>Realschule

Kevin pls

you forgot drug addiction and alcoholism

Yeah a few times.

>Be me, 21, red pilled
>Walking through South Shields, geordie town near where I live, with my gf and my mate and his gf. All redpilled like myself, gf voted brexit and UKIP the fucking keeper.
>Date was 28th May, about 4 in the afternoon.
>6-7 Muslim lads walking down street on other side.
>They start screaming in arabic gibberish at us and laughing, oldest was maybe 20, youngest 18ish.
>One comes over to speak with us, laughing as he does so.
>Immediately tries to grope gf.
>I punch him in his jaw, best punch of my life so far, he falls over out cold for a few secs.
>The rest of the screaming khuffar horde runs at us, we scrap with them.
>Beat seven shades of shit out the rest of them. I can fight, but wouldn't class myself as a hard lad. Tackled one of them to the floor and broke his nose, rugby tackled another into a lamp post, he was too winded to get up, one tried to hold my arms from behind while another tried to lay punches into me.
>I'm /fit/, abs like steel, 183cm tall, his blows bounce off my krupp stahl and I kick him in his nuts, then headbutt the other one. Friend is also doing well, knocks one out, pummeling the other one after grappling with him
>Oldish white onlooker shouts "Ginnan Lads!" Local slang literally meaning go on, sort of used in situations where you're encouraging someone.
>They stagger away, now crying in arabic gibberish.
>Onlookers come over, exchange details with us incase we need them to testify for us, even though I technically committed an offence by throwing the first punch, the rest was self defence.
>Me and mate have bond for life when we defended our womyn's honour to the rapturous applause of the locals.
>Best sex of my life that night, still feel proud when I think back on it.

Well, i lived in Paris and Nice, Paris is filled with nigger muslims, and Nice with arabs muslims
In college, they consider themselves as "brothers", so if you fight with one, you will fight with all of them, i did sometimes, when they grow up they are less violent but still racist af, they really hate France a lot, and arabs keep insulting the "good arabs" as "harkis" and "good black men" as "bounty" (they consider them as traitors for only respecting France)
Now they keep spreading their hate of France on twitter/kikebook but not that much in the street since the Paris attack, they know french are pissed off and will defend themselves

So basically it's practically the same as US with BLM but without guns to defend ourselves

I also had a muslim neighbor, it was a family, 2 parents, 2 sons and 1 daughter, their 2 sons were same aged as me and my brother, and we were fighting like everytime, but their parents were pretty great people, in the end of ramadan "aid", the mother brought us some arabs cake, and sometimes the father brought some couscous, him and my father were friends

I live in Paris now so i don't see them anymore but when muslims grow up a lot of them calm down, but others don't

my gf is a muslim, i am not a muslim. Everything you hear from the media is a lie. Rightwinger-muslim's support the media, supports the jewish media.

>I've never seen a Muslim show respect to the western country they currently inhabit.

Seems to be a theme among brown people across the globe

>Overall it's a shit religion that creates the most lazy fucks on earth

I had a semi integrated muslim praise my willpower because I was going home to study for tomorows exam on a sunny day. That day I knew that I could never give him a job if I could

Yes, loads of lebanese families came here in the 80's and so.
The christians are based 10/10 bros, the muslims are okay when they are selling shawarmas.

I have never met a muslim that was not selling either shawarmas or pipes.

No nigger muslim either, pretty sure most of them are arabs.

Why do you live in Turkey then

>german shows up to defend muslims
Why am I not surprised?

fuck off ahmed your tricks doesn't work here, fuck jews and muslims

luckily the guys I knew didn't give that much a fuck about the whole lifestyle and rules but only used them to fuck with people or gain something out of it
like the one guy had no problem eating bacon but asked for non-pork in school whenever fried chicken was available

I have no idea if it has to do with all of them being shia or if it was just pure coincidence

I have.

One in particular hasn't been to the mosque in over three years and claims to be utterly tolerant and respectful.
Then she goes and draws/paints Allah on every smooth surface.

She's a bit confused it seems.

nun man braucht eben auch männer in manchen arbeitsstellen.

I was in a former white neighborhood in London(white flight), visiting the old country, I went into a KFC, I was wearing a taper suit and this black guy kept looking at me.

Then eventually he started getting a little aggressive and demanded that KFC was Halal to the attendant, then turned and looked at me.

The attendant assured him that KFC was Halal.

I was doing a MSc degree, there was 2 Saudi females also in the course, one of the Saudis emailed me an asked me, rather Demanded me to do her coursework as she had take a maternity break, her coursework entailed going around to many companies and doing surveys and then writing a report on them. This same girl was incredibly forceful and demanding all the time.

Apart from that I've never had a problem with a Muslim, I've met many of them.

I have met 2 Muslims, I thought I was talking to 100 people. I wonder if they yell like that in their home Countrys.

i have a muslim friend told me one day
"you guys are retarded to think islam is not about jihad"

left-leaning muslims abadone their country 1992 after russia failed to win against the hamas/ rightwinger-muslims. The muslims rapefugee wave in 2015 is nobody else than the aggresive extremist muslims, the ones the leftie-muslimes fleed from.

>taper
daper

I have. They suck. Also I used o be one. 1/10 wouldn't recommend.

But for how long will muslims live in the Netherlands ?

Come over to 8 ch net /meadhall/

I have one in my university class.He's lazy but he's cool, average muslim I guess.He has to go back.

GET READY BOIZ

dapper

Several of them, live in the south of Spain.
Generally speaking subhuman tier.
You want to see them on full autism mode? Talk to them about how Islam threat women badly, or gays, or speak to them about Israel an USA.

don't you get stoned for leaving islam?

I live in Bradford, so yeah, I've met a couple...

Tell her Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine which is telling about how God really feels about alcohol.

Yes many times.
They are always shit cunts and I fucking hate them all. I want them all to be killed and the religion to be wiped off the face of the earth but I also think arabs are shit people in general.

Most recent encounter that got me mad of note:
>I was wearing a jacket that had some american military patch on it.
>Walking past some shitty fast food place in the mall
>Muslim cunt working there
>He is completely alone
>He starts talking to himself saying how disgusting I am glorifying american military or some shit
>Hear him and look at him with disgust eyeing him up
>he trails off and I don't quite catch the end of what he was saying just that he said american military disgusting...

I hate them so fucking much.

kek, yes dapper, I should really proof read my comments before I post them, I have the habit of doing so after I post, shoot first, ask questions later kinda guy.

The only one I knew sold weed then tipped he cops off for a reward, then used that money to buy himself weed. Also refused to say allay, I think because it was still the early 2000s and 9/11 was recent.

>Have you ever had encounters with real Muslims, Sup Forums?

My home town
cityofdearborn.org
You tell me
>I am moving as soon as I can afford to.

Damn sounds quite harsh, I met one muslim hijabi girl. She was annoying and whined about Islam. She tried talking to me and even in the group the group project for my politics-101, tried getting a hold of me. Ignored her the entire time, I don't like Muslims, so I won't even speak to them.

No, we don't have them here.

Yes and i've never met someone who hated more the jews

Yes, I am a muslim. a ethnic norwegian muslim convert.

>I've never seen a Muslim show respect to the western country they currently inhabit.

Belief in the existence of countries is a superstition. It literally don't exist in physical reality, it's just in people's heads like the game of a child.

"This area is now called this or that and that means that I can take money from you as tax"

Nationalism is a degenerate westphalian invention. It holds back humanity from greatness

>when muslims grow up a lot of them calm down, but others don't

Studied in the UK for 4 years, lived 6 in total, can confirm.

Have couple of muslim friends.
When they grow up, they either find a job, get married, have a family...etc. Live a normal boring life.

Or they become complete failure, drug addict losers.

I find that there is little middle ground with them.

The girls are pretty nice though, had a Paki GF for 4 years. Might be because they were Paki's.. I can't speak for arabs because I didn't really befriended any.

''Eid'' is awesome though, never ate so well in my life.

I've been stalked around the town centre by a small handful of anonymous aki kids who kept shouting threats.

Pakis are rare creatures here though.

>or speak to them about Israel an USA.

kek that's true, our muslims are all subscribed at every conspiracy theory youtube chanel that accuse Israel of everything (but really everything, like claiming every happening with a muslim is a hoax created by Israel)

Depends if you know someone who can hook you up

yea, I had no problems with them so far.

All the decent "muslims" I've met have been the kind of "muslims" that don't go to the mosque, don't read the koran and don't actually follow Islam.

I fucking hate it when people say "oh my friend/colleague/uncle,etc. is muslim and he's all right" then you find out they're not even fucking mudslimes.

I haven't met one IRL, but one of my earliest youtube channel fans added me. One of his first questions was: "Do you believe in god?" to which I explained that I don't really and if there happens to be one, I intend to live my life as virtuous as possible regardless, and if he feels I'm unworthy just because I didn't pray to him, fuck him.

To which he replied, "nah, you're going to hell and burn". Never saw him again afterwards.

I went to college there. if you can't move by november you'll get glassed like the rest of the sandniggers.

Is that any different then what we do here though?

I've somehow managed to avoid them
Prob because in Leicster there is more indians, and the ones i've met (the pooinloos) hate muslims, wich is wierd

Knew a Muslim guy in the navy. He was cool as fuck. We called him m-16 because his long as fuck name didn't fit on the nametapes, only the first 16 letters.
His name was muhammed meorshakimshamirmeorshamimi

why don't you go to syria Anders Ali ?

Schande über dich.

Dodgy fuckers if you're not part of the Ummah they don't give a fuck about you. They're also shit at hiding their emotions so when they act nice you can see right through it

I live in a muslim district of Paris. AMA

probably bullshit but good work. Despite the memes hardly any muslims in australia. Im from brisbane so its mostly Mauris who tend to cause trouble (Nz natives)

Yes, mostly moroccans.

All they do is steal stuff, rob people, rob stores, drug trafficking and gang up beating spaniards.

And what I described is for underaged moors. The grown up do the same plus killings and rape.

The women spend all the time going to NGOs to beg for food and flood our hospitals with their 3-4 children while dressed like rubbish plastic bags

Used to work with a Muslim immigrant from Turkey. Laid back guy and hard working. He had two jobs, mechanical engineer by day and worked in a pizza shop at night. He was very much into the whole American Dream thing. The only reason I know he was Muslim was his dietary restrictions.

I'm an ethnic Dutchman.

Belief in the existence of a God and his final solution is a superstition. It literally doesn't exist in physical reality, it's just in people's heads like the game of a fool.

"this area belongs to Islam and sharia and that means that you must convert or die"

Islam is a degenerate ideology invented by an illiterate merchant. It holds back humanity from greatness.

we accuse the jews for big happening, not "a muslim stab a brit"

My neighbor was Iranian. He was married to a white woman. The Iranians parents were super nice and so was he.

My mom would cute him as an example of good muslims every time i shit on them

Later found out that he was extremely abusive to his wife and children

Yep, people who think Sup Forums is harsh with kikes should have a five minutes talk with a muslim about the matter.

Gabriel plz go away you fat spod

Cite**

Yes, the first muslim I ever Had business dealings with tried to scam me out of $400.

Sure their not our gypsies?

My neighbours are Muslims. And they're decent, respectable people. I think they work as academics. Never had problems with them, apart from when we were burning felled trees in our garden and the smoke was going into their property, but that's understandable.

One of the handful of people I interact with on a regular basis is my muslim psychiatrist. He looks just like an older version of the guy in OP's pic. He's a pleasant enough guy, but he typically shows up to the office about an hour late, and has done little other than throwing pills at me during my brief visits. Murmurs in the lobby are not kind, understandably.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘You must be truthful, for truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man will keep speaking the truth and striving to speak the truth until he will be recorded with Allaah as a siddeeq (speaker of the truth). Beware of telling lies, for lying leads to immorality and immorality leads to Hellfire. A man will keep telling lies and striving to tell lies until he is recorded with Allaah as a liar.” (Reported by Muslim, 4721)

I've had a few experiences with them. First experience was a Turkish-German foreign exchange student. He loved to party and the most offensive thing he did was walk around in class during prayer time (the whole school had to pray at certain times of day because it was a Catholic school). Overall not too bad. Second one was a gorgeous Mexican-Syrian girl that also loved to party and was fully integrated into our society (only wore a hijab when she went to the mosque with her father). Third friend was a Paki in a gas station in Dallas. I would shop there frequently and we had plenty of nice conversations, but good God did he proselytize a lot. Since I'm Hispanic, he even tried to give me CD's of the Quran in Spanish. I would jokingly bring up Israel a lot to see his reactions, which were nothing short of hilarious. Turns out, several of his coworkers were Palestinian, so he got even more triggered for them. Overall, not too bad.

Do they actually have jobs and support themselves or is it mostly just them getting government help?

>meorshakimshamirmeorshamimi
Doesn't sound like an Arab name.

Your gypsies do the same but they are landwhales and do not wear hijab

Yes I live in a shithole town that's like 20% Muslim

They're generally rude chav drug dealers with utter contempt for whites that stick to their own Muslim groups speaking their secret Paki language and if there's a non-Muslim in their group it's usually a couple chav nogs or so

We're seriously gonna be fucked in a few decades if nothing changes

Sounds like Amsterdam, sadly.

the fuck you on about sped

Mate, Aus is based, lots of Indians and slants tho, went on holiday there a couple years ago.
And its the same here, mudslimes are a rare occurrence, and are thusly treated as the vermin they are whenever they scurry out into the open. They don't come out at night tho, never seen a Muslim after dark anywhere.

They're surprisingly alike, also they hate each other with passion, I suppose it have something to do with both of them working in the same market, robbery and selling kids.

>They were pretty well indoctrinated into modern American culture.
Bullshit. I live in the Chicago suburbs. I've seen women in burqas. These people are far from indoctrinated in American culture.

Omar Marteen lived not too far from me at one point.

Yes, there were many in my grad school. Seemed like decent people.

Met more than a few; they're a mixed bag. Some are okayish and just try to live a normal, happy live, but these guys aren't really the religious type you see and hear on the news. Then there are your third generation of migrants, who suddenly rediscovered their religious root, funnily enough with a complete disregard of actual religious study (Salafisten and so on), but it's much more of a political statement and issue. Then there are your converts and these people are FUCKING crazy and take everything to the extreme.