youtube.com/watch?v=eTr2erWTjgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*blocks your path*

Joe's Sickbay (Formerly the Doctor's)

I'm getting mad at a tv show.

Help.

Seven of Nine
(Formerly Kes)

Kirk: Most balanced captain. Gets down to business but still personable. Very much a living legend.
Picard: Purposely distanced himself from his crew, very cold.
Sisko: Probably the most militant captain. A hardass.
Janeway: Absolutely insane.
Archer: When they weren't fighting Xindi, he was a total bro.

Attention Kira, I fucked your mother
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502091792108.webm

EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THIS EPISODE IS A SMUG CUNT

MAKE IT STOP

YOU SHOULD LEARN TO OBJECTIFY OTHER CULTURES

>Everyone says Kirk is a rule breaking womanizer
>Rewatch TOS
>Kirk is by the book 90% of the time and is usually rejecting women who throws themselves at him

Where did this meme come from?

>you even kinda see him remind himself from time to time not to bro it up with the crew as much as he'd like too
I liked this aspect of Archer. At the beginning, he really just wanted to get out in space, cruise around at warp speed and get to know people. He really had to harden himself when shit hit the fan.

Why is Voyager so boring? I'm at the beginning of season 3 and there's absolutely nothing about it that's interesting. TNG and DS9 had me hooked so fast, but Voyager just drags and drags. I don't even think the characters are bad, but the plots are so fucking dull and the dialogue uninspiring. Should I just quit it for now and try TOS?

You should probably move onto TOS and then watch ENT after that.

Old Saturday Night Live sketches, Simpsons, and Futurama mainly. Most normies didn't watch the show, or only remembered his romances and not the meat of the stories. The myth became more present in everyone's mind than the truth. Kirk was a great captain and probably ignored the prime directive less than even Picard.

I liked the episode in Season 4 where he's hanging out with the captain of the new ship. She's all "Can't wait to get out and explore" and he's like "you should add all the extra weapons you can you're gonna need them"

"That's three strikes, you're out!"
"But Constable- I mean umpire, that was only 2 strikes, what are you talking about?"
"This holodeck simulation takes place in the 20th century nigger, now get over there and polish my spare shoes"

Jesus christ Raimi

I have a problem

S3, especially the last 8 or so episodes, was fucking awful. I completely understand why it got cancelled. Fucking space hippies and body swapping with a hysterical ex-lover, god damn.

You should've watched TOS long before you watched Voyager, user.

You can get demoted for fucking up, too.

that's an understatement. please seek help

That was kind of sad. You could see how bitter he was about how everyone out in the galaxy was murderous assholes. Watching Enterprise from the beginning, you can almost see Archer's childlike wonder just get completely crushed by reality.

Also the last half of S3 got way worse about it.

go right to the episodes during and after seven of nine was brought on, st is only good with a solid vulcan/data type character

eh, I saw parts of season 2 of TNG first so I figured I'll just watch it all when it was all fresh and new. Then my friend kept bugging me to watch DS9. I figured since Voyager takes place at the same time period I'd get that over with as well and then move on to TOS.

It's people like you who keep my Star Trek folder growing.

bane, when the plane fell

ahh water polo. the one sport without black people

The last half of season 3 was Star Trek giving itself over entirely to camp. It was a very 'late 60s' thing to do, a sad attempt to keep pace with the culture in a way that was entirely irrelevant. It could've done so much more with its writing but CBS kept tampering and tampering, pushing the show in a direction that was becoming unwatchable.

Archer was a rip off of O'Neil from Starfate SG-1 just like the entire show

Barclay, his stance wide

Chuck, when the Sneed's came

Poor Janeway, Mulgrew tried too she really did

Archer and O'Neill share almost no character traits. Enterprise and Stargate SG-1 are not at all similar beyond being "space adventure shows."

Riker, his sexual organs inquired about

O'Neil was way more of a jokester.

Riker, his body violated.

Data, when his pants fell

Why is he so rapable?

Remember that time Spock violently mind raped his protege?

youtu.be/XprI4UWpbMw

DS9 is fucking smug kino buddeh

I didn't think of that. If he managed to bumble his way into a promotion only to screw it up and get demoted, that's even worse.

Fuck off Keith.

They said he kept switching divisions
I imagine every time you change jobs to something radically unlike your last job, you pass up the chance to get promoted any time soon.

>BOTH
>HANDS
Spock is savage af

Did they do a third "delusional Sisko in the past" race bait episode?

Why does Picard use chopsticks to eat a twinkie?

It's like using a chopstick to eat cheetos.

Are you dumbfounded?

Sisko went a little far here.

But cheetos will at least make your hands dirty so you'd have a vague excuse, he's just eating a cake.

I don't think so

So it didn't feel like a small penis in his hands.

>You will never drink Pinot Noir with Damar

youtube.com/watch?v=DfTaMzV4oFo

Who here drinking with damar?
youtube.com/watch?v=XVaNxB5TN2M

I always wore disposable latex gloves...I stick to cheez-its now

lol you beat me. damar should have had a dog or some pet
youtube.com/watch?v=eTr2erWTjgE

Croats and Shitalians BTFO

And then JJ made it worse by making Pine's Kirk embody all of the pop culture "facts"

>Fuck Italy, fuck Crowasha. Am I spelling that correctly? Who cares
Brilliant. How did they get away with this?

because fuck communists (there are none)

woah, what an asshole
fuck him

haha are you croatian?

damar should have played with sisko and the gang on the holodeck baseball episode

That episode was really boring and out of place in the middle of the war, it would have been hilarious if they just said 'fuck it' and contrived a reason to have the Dominion send Weyon and some of the Cardassian government to defeat the Federation at baseball on DS9.

i would watch that. but it was a filler episode. and i wish that they had a waterpolo episode in ENT with humans vs xindi. the aquatics would dominate

Would have worked better if they were playing against Romulans

Or team up and fuck up those asshole Vulcans

Is Shran a manlet or is Tarah just tall?

tall women are always hot imo.
t. 6'0

why does he have a Death Star on the shirt?

That's a great ad, dumar knows his wine

What are Trekkie girls like?
I've never met one

they are usually men

Cardassians are literally the greatest thing to happen to Trek.

pretending

99 percent of people that comment on Kirk and Spock haven't watched TOS and the movies.

That's some deep lore though with the Niner's gear though Did her man put her up to it?

I hated the racebaiting
also last season, when they were helping vic was odd
>blacks in the 24th century still aren't over slavery
>meanwhile the irish guy enjoys english, scottish, american, viking and god knows who elses history

you act like no married man has asked their woman to roleplay before

I've been a married man twice, I guess I just never really met nerd girls

He just experienced the 50s twice, before that he really didn't care

twice? and she never indulged your fantasies? that sucks. what's the point anymore for us guys?

Hm, now that you mention it

THEY did at times, But it was just never nerd shit

My friend married a trekkie chick. She's pretty cool, but he has no interest in Star Trek whatsoever. I think he gets a little miffed when she and I start gushing about Trek.

The show is hilariously memebaity in hindsight but that is just a sign of a well written show

did you ever ask though?

And it took cassidy to go,
>look this is the 24th century not the 1950s I know those visions fucked you up a bit but stop being so autistic

who would win in fight

EMH, David 8, or Data

No, I guess I didn't one of them would have prolly been down

Data could probably beat up 90% of Alpha quadrant.

damn son missed out on some hawt sci-fi action. any advice for us young guys about marriage?

Tread lightly...mine were absolute disasters