Or at least name your favorite US city.
I am curious which one will win

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=yv2Mj8vUe88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporting_Kansas_City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Kansas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not picking from what i’ve seen online i’ve been to all these cities listed.
5 best (unironically):
Portland, Maine
Duluth, Minnesota
Tampa/St Petersburg, Florida
Cincinnati, Ohio

5 worst:
Syracuse, NY
Detroit, MI
Toledo, OH
Albany, NY
Gary, IN

>5 worst
>Syracuse, NY
>Toledo, OH
>Albany, NY
>Gary, IN
BASED

Whats the difference between, say, Cinty and Toledo? Both are "deep" midwest and pretty cheap. Cincinnati seems ok. Never been to Toledo. Is it livable?

Best :
Détroit
Desmoines
Bâton Rouge
Saint Louis
Nouvelle Orléans

Worst :
Every soulless anglotowns

>best
the ones with fewer wh*Tes

>worst
the ones with more wh*Tes

>Detroit
>not soulless

have you even been there?

Cincy looked pretty lively for the most part, people walking around and doing shit, kind of a relaxed mid sized city with a lot of stuff to do. When I was in toldedo half of the city looked dead, abandoned building and factories, boarded up windows and what not, made it look really shady. I think it was from the declining glass making industry there?

maybe he means the "character" of abandoned buildings like the packard plant. it looks surreal.

Best:
they all suck honestly, America is in rural towns

Worst:
>Flint, MI
>Detroit, MI
>Gary, IN
>Colorado City, AZ
>Bridgeport, CT

What is based about Portland and Main in general? Never been in that part of the US.

Best:
>Seattle, WA
>Spokane, WA
>Snohomish, WA
>Skykomish, WA
>Steilacoom, WA

Worst:
>Portland, OR
>Prineville, OR
>Pendleton, OR
>Port Orford, OR
>Paisley, OR

I like Bawston. Very walkable. Chicago reminds me of home. It would be alright if it didn't have that nasty blight on the outskirts, or as much crime.

Detroit is so much of a given that I won't even bother commenting on it. Buffalo is otherwise my least favourite city.

/thread

>snohomish
Tell ya what Washington cities have some really cute names

>America is in rural towns
I have to disagree

I spent quite a while all along the East Coast, going from one small rural town to the next. Small town america is really such a fucking shithole.

worst: your entire best list

best:
Houston
Denver
Tampa
Vegas
Tacoma

>visiting Eastern US
I see a problem here. Come out west

And American cities are just giant corporate whorehouses, which is worse

> t. Californian living in Portland

What happens if you move from Snohomish to Skykomish? Is that a cultural shock?

if ur gonna show the west at least post a city with it faggot

i'm from washington you idiot

yeah, that's why I moved to Sammamish

St Louis is pretty bad, and this is coming from someone who grew up there. It's like detroit, but with more tornados

Bulletproof Fast-food restaurants are actually pretty common when you go deep into the city. But honestly, no sane person would do that. That's like wandering into a favela at night in Rio

is that mountain shopped in? it looks like a fucking mt. everest. i've been to the olympic park but i don't remember seeing anything so breathtakingly huge. but it was raining every single day. or maybe i forgot.

Must be from the west side

east side bellevue redmond motherfucker,
the most cancerous place in the entire united states, and now you faggots are moving down into pierce and shitting it up with your passive aggressive driving

>bulletproof fast food
Is that East St Louis you are talking about?

Mt. Rainier (14,000ft) looks about as tall as Mt. Everest because it's at sea level and surrounded by mountains that are 4,000ft tall at most. Mt. Everest on the other hand sits on a 14,000ft plateau and then is surrounded by mountains only ~8,000 ft shorter than it. Here is what the "foothills" of mt rainier look like

Pretty awesome. Can I walk up there from the Olympic park?

lmao i live and grew up in Spokane

spokane's even worse

The olympic park and Mt rainier are in two different mountain ranges. Mt. Rainier is in the Cascades range and mt. olympia is in the Olympic mountain range.

keep spreading the word, i'll keep Spokane and North Idaho all to myself

East St Louis is technically in Illinois, but yes, it's the shithole that everyone thinks about when people think of our city. Our city is so bad that criminals are killing other people just out of boredom. They don't bother even mugging them or taking their shit. It's like the fucking Hunger Games

Ah shit, I confused it with Olympia it was long time ago and that's why I thought it can't be so huge. Before I say more stupid shit, let me google that.

Alaska has a mountain that looks more impressive than everest.

>Tampa
>Best
is this a fucking joke? The only time I was in Tampa two dudes tried to rob me and a ten year old threatened me with a knife.
St Petes is fine tho

Best:
Boston
Washington DC
Philadelphia I guess for cheesesteak
New York City too is cool as a tourist

Worst:
Baltimore?
Atlanta cause a African American girl mispelled the fuck out of my name

To be fair the only ones I really loved are Boston and DC. And its not for the Fallout games I really think they are awesome, beautiful and clean cities, with lots of things to do.

Shit, I love America so much I wanna cry. Totally beautiful. Stupid euros make fun of us that we don't travel much outside of the US. But I haven't seen half of my country yet and everywhere I go it is so fucking beautiful. God bless us, not even memeing.

everything east of the cascades should be greater idaho imo, would be better for voting too

Philly is home to batshit crazy people. One of them snapped off a chinese emperor's finger at a museum last month. The chink govt got so mad they wanted the fucker "severely punished". Would have probably cut his finger off had he been extradited to China. I would preemptively extradite every singe one of them.

Spokane would never want that to happen. It's slowly turning liberal

Manifest Destiny wasn't a mistake

4 u

El Paso, Texas
I want to go back and stay there.

das da spirit, USA NÚMERO UNO!

It was a load of tryhard bs propaganda, literally worse than European "Divine blah blah" smut.

Where is this? Google suggest anything from Bariloche to Yurope.

Boston
El Paso TX
Seattle
San diego

Worst:
Jew york
Los angeles
Detroit
any city in the mid west, or in the south that is poor
Houston

what the fuck man are you me?

I just posted this without seeing ur post. lol yeah el paso is fucking lit
>hot women
>2nd safest city in the nation
>Economy is great
>Great entertainment
>traffic doesnt suck dick like in dallas
>any kind of restaurant u want like in big cities
>friendly folks

Down side though

>public education is a joke there
>violent retards like to start fight at clubs
>hardly any middle class jobs, just a lot of low skilled jobs

I want to go back too

best:
Boston, Hartford, San Diego, San Fransisco, Seattle

worst:
everything else

>Bridgeport, CT
last time i was there, the city only offered two general areas: fairly nice, clean looking areas with zero people or activity whatsoever, and ghetto. weird

5 best
New York City
Boston
Seattle
Albuquerque
Denver
5 worst cities
Miami
Baltimore
Saint Louis
Atlanta
Oakland

>El Paso
explain

>Albuquerque
Why? I've never been there

Me neither but I liked Breaking Bad

I literally just did in my post. another downside to el paso however is the skin burning summers. but it's only like 4 months of the year, the rest of the year we have amazing weather.

you just have to come visit el paso to really know why people like it.

I grew up there, and now its growing a little to big for my liking but it's becoming like the Austin of the west, our entertainment and rock shows are just getting more and more famous

>Breaking Bad
Ah. Based.

we also are building street cars in downtown and university aread, its gonna look amazing when they are done

5 best
San Jose, California
Salt Lake City, Utah
Orlando, Florida
Houston, Texas
Kansas City, Kansas

5 worst cities
New York
San Francisco
boston
oakland
dallas

you don't like boston? why?

New England Revolution does not have any MLS cup

:(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Revolution

boston is about handegg, hockey and baseball. and basketball. they are probably the most successful sports city.

my favourite in no real order:
>Pittsburgh
>Chicago
>Philadelphia
>Charleston
>Cincinnati

Worst:
>New York
>Atlanta
>Houston
>Portland
>St Louis

I just like cities where soccer is the most popular sport, where your major league soccer is the most successful of all and most popular where any team in the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL are pure shit and losers

>Best Cities

Mcdonalds
Obama
Hawaii
Texas
Metallica

>Worst cities
In-n-Out
Brokeback Mountain
Los Angeles
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
American women

>Kansas City, Kansas
Why Kansas and not Missouri?

What about Jackie Chan?

Hawaii is a state

Obama was a president

Metallica is a music band --> youtube.com/watch?v=yv2Mj8vUe88

Mcdonalds is a chain of hamburgers

I agree with Las Vegas is a garbage

Los Angeles would be in my honorable mentions to one of the best cities

Why are Seattle and San Diego considered good?
no meme question really, we just don't know get a lot of info on it as compared to, say, Houston, NYC and the like...

>Gary, IN
I once looked at a map showing the density of African-Americans across the US, and I when I saw the glaring dark spots that were Gary and Anderson, I had a good laugh. I always wondered why they were so shit.

seceded to join Chinknada

whatever city has the most Mexicans and gays I imagine

because at least in Kansas city KS only has his MLS team (Sporting Kansas City)

for me the royals and the chiefs can go to hell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporting_Kansas_City

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City,_Kansas

san diego, cause best weather, blind 182 are from there and looking at their documentaries when they were young san diego in the 1990's seemed like just the coolest place to grow up in.

Los angeles which is next to san diego is too big, too many rude people, too loud. shit traffic, aand expensive as shit to rent a place

Best
>Santa Cruz, CA
>Honolulu, HI
>Portland, OR (nearby nature is great, but, sadly, it's becoming San
Francisco 2.0 due homeless people problems)
>NYC (definitely shitty in some ways, but best "big city" experience in the US)
>Encinitas, CA (N. San Diego County in general)
>Worst
Too many to list, so I'll list most overrated shitty cities. The entire midwest is shit-tier. Boring, flat, freezing winters, no ocean, very little natural beauty).

>Chicago
>Phoenix (feels like a giant suburb, traffic issues)
>Los Angeles (shitty traffic, no viable mass transit)
>New Orleans (crazy murder rate, dangerous)
(Atlanta, Kansas City, St. Louis, etc. are fucking terrible. Throw a dart at the US west of the rockies and it will be way better than any place east of the rockies except for NYC, Outer Banks, NC, maybe Miami)

t.American

but how's the economy there?
what about crime?

dunno about best but worst is easily
>san francisco
>new york city
>washington dc
>baltimore
>miami

San Diego has beautiful beaches. You can fish, surf, kayak, bbq, etc right in town. UCSD is a pretty good university. Plenty of high tech, medical startups.

Seattle is fairly similar. Beaches, mountain views, pretty neighborhoods, good university, good tech job market.

how do you know all this, or are you a burger on vacation

Forgot to add: Vancouver, Canada is better than almost every city in the US.

>inb4 Canadian poorfags whining about the cost.

You just need a good job. I used to live on Robson St. in the heart of the city. Wasn't that expensive.

US expat

I mean, unironically this, the bigger nicer cities are generally the ones with more non whites, while white areas are generally smaller towns or just cities nobody really cares about.

inb4 muh cities are shit and muh middle of nowhere town is better

More importantly
>comfiest city
>desert climate for those of us who detest the cold and humidity of many other places

Exaggeratus maximus

oakland gets less hate than it deserves

grand tetons, wyoming

shut up wh*teoid

but... why Malaysia

>Why are Seattle and San Diego considered good?
Well, at least for me San Diego is one of the only major SoCal cities which was able to retain its original character without suffering from the suburbia cancer too much and being just far away enough from Hollywood to avoid the fate of Greater LA. Everywhere else in SoCal has been picked clean by the vultures but they left San Diego mostly alone. It's what we could have been.

That and they got great beer. I just wish I could get bottles of Aztec Brewing Company up here in the I.E.

You were just unlucky I guess.

>Détroit
>Desmoines
>Bâton Rouge
>Saint Louis
>Nouvelle Orléans

You're wrong about Cincinnati. That's rust belt m8, it may not be as bad as Detroit or Gary but all of those places suffer from the same kinds of issues to varying degrees.

It's very ironic how south border towns/cities like toledo, and el paso are super safe, while the murder cities in the US are mostly in the north.