What are some other good dramedies besides BoJack Horseman and Shameless? Need to laugh...

What are some other good dramedies besides BoJack Horseman and Shameless? Need to laugh, have my heart ripped out and stomped on, and then see someone do something kind and beautiful and touching, all in the course of thirty minutes to an hour.

If you like Bojack you'll like Californication.

This really is a great show.

I fucking hate this show

thanks for contributing, you miserable wretch

I have a friend exactly like Mr. Peanut Butter. It's infuriating to be around his positivity, but I envy it.

holy shit, what terrible, cliche writing

I like people like that. Positivity like that tends to rub off on you.

how big of a cuck do you have to be to hate positivity

DUDE
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE A BAD PERSON
LMAO

Not that user but it's more jealousy and resentment than hate.

Dan Harmon has literally nothing to do with the production of Bojack Horseman

I just realized that
dear god I've been so terribly wrong this whole time
time to die

Kudos to you for actually admitting it.

He's not wrong tho.

Californication is just wish fulfillment: the show like entourage but for middle aged men rather than college bros

Yes he is.

It still has themes similar to BoJack. Also, it appeals to plenty of college bros that would love to slay puss like Hank Moody does.

Try Six Feet Under

Watch Bored to death from HBO

>It's just three seasons of 'Hurr I need therapy but don't get helped and fuck everything up due to my childhood.
No thanks. The show is a one-trick pony.

>I have a friend exactly like Mr. Peanut Butter.
No you don't.

I literally laughed out loud over this. As in audibly. Thanks, I needed that.

Shameless is absolute garbage

heh

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all positivity. Like if you got screened for pancreatic cancer and the results would come back positive - I'd like that.

The netflix show Flaked is worth watching, and it's got Will Arnett in it so you can just pretend it's live action Bojack.

>Being the most Reddit post In a Reddit thread

I saw that one but didnt watch it, not OP btw. Is it any good, season 2 came out earlier this summer i think.

I'm fucking sick of this unwarranted, entitled shitty brand of depression and cynicism That is plaguing comedy and entertainment in general.

>WAAAAAAH MUH MOM DIDN'T HUG ME AND MY DAD CALLED ME A LOSER
>NOW I'LL BE A "REALIST" AND MAKE STUPID FUCKING CYNICAL PLATITUDES ABOUT LIFE

FUCK OFF AND STOP BEING GIANT PUSSIES

Hopefully you weren't planning to use that one at open mic night.

>Being such a sad fuck with no enjoyment in their life

Joke's on you - I'm socially awkward and don't leave the house, loser

But they're almost never shown in a positive light. You're like one of those soccer moms who sperged out about DOOM and D&D being devil worship.

This. The main characters in those types of shows are pretty much all portrayed as miserable, broken people.

You've got it all wrong.
The characters like Bojack and R&M are inspired by and meant to be seen in the same light as 'The Stranger' from Camus. You're suppose to recognize their spiritual desolation as legitimate, even as the only logical condition in the modern age, and their search for meaning and 'fulfillment' as the most important psychospiritual quest that exists.

So actually, my favorite moment in BoJack Horseman doesn't have BoJack in it, and isn't a sad moment or a funny one.

It's when Diane has been pretending to still be in Cordovia for months, and Mr. Peanutbutter sees her in the restaurant, and he forgives her immediately. Calls her from across the room, makes up a silly excuse to need her to come home "from Cordovia" lest he use the batteries from the smoke detector to replace the ones in the remote, and makes it abundantly clear that he still loves her.

My second favorite moment is when BoJack fucks over a charity because he's pissed off at Daniel Radcliffe.

Sneed's Feed and Seed, formerly known as Chuck's

how about just taking some antidepressants, you dumb horse?

You mean Elijah Wood

Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency

Bojack Redditman

Watch F is For Family.

let it rub off on you, you'll come to enjoy not being miserable all the time trust me it's great

Moral Orel is the correct answer btw