What is this place really like and why are there so few sub-Sahara posters here?

What is this place really like and why are there so few sub-Sahara posters here?

No memes or racism allowed, only serious discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/gh/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/ng/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/so/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/et/
cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/politics-international-relations/comparative-politics/state-building-and-multilingual-education-africa#bYqlJT0pvuSo5lLD.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why are there so few sub-Sahara posters here?
exactly because of this:
>memes or racism
they don't have a sense of humor and the few subsaharian regular posters turned out to be expats

I dont know and its really weird considering there are more posters from Syria and Iraq.

It's booming and countries are getting rich by trading with China.

Western countries only want to exploit Africa while China and India offer them fair prices and trade.

8/10 syrian posts are from edgelords with proxies or soldiers on their phones, and not some random NEET getting bombed every day

Just go to Sup Forums
There's actually a few of them there.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/gh/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/ng/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/so/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/et/

>What is this place really like
Go to liveleak, bestgore and documentingreality and you see the absolute worst side of it. Besides that the nature and wildlife there is very interesting and Namibia seems like a decent place for a vacation.

>why are there so few sub-Sahara posters here?
Internet is not very prevalent in sub-Saharan Africa.

Sub saharans are slaves to the rich

I went to Tanzania when i was about 7 so can't remember much but its rural as fuck and everythings just kind of thrown together with whatever random shit they can find, mixed in with nature and dirt roads but also pretty highly populated.

>its rural as fuck
wow, sounds quite like home then

show us your real flag chink

China wants to force alliances with infrastructures projects that also benefit to its economy by exporting techbological know how and making massive loans

France doesnt want African refugees so they are starting to try to develop Africa so they stay there, ex : Abidjian Metro

Most Africans use reddit or nairaland

They are too pure and innocent for this filth.

There are many on pol.

There's this one botswana mullato who's father was from Scotland. Also one Ugandan, Gambians, angolan, mauritanian

>Ameriblubber BTFO

are they all house nignogs?

South Sudan should be included and Mauritania excluded

Other than that, Internet isn't very prevalent like the Finn stated. Also: language barrier. English isn't really prevalent even in the British colonies, where only the educated and those living in big cities know English.

I actually think there are more French speakers in Subsaharan Africa than English.

>No racism allowed,
just wanted to come here and say NIGGER SUBHUMANS SHOULD ALL GET THE ROPE
THE KKK DID NOTHING WRONG

This. China is like the neo-Roman empire for the Saharan, bringing people who are undeniably behind into the modern era so they too can live in civilization.

The only thing we ever did to Africa was exploit and ruin it.
>but muh hospitals and schools
Nearly insignificant considering how illiterate some Sub-Saharan countries still are today.
China will make Africa great again.
You know that he's right despite your pathetic slanderization.

Meme.

the Mauritanian is a spanish guy working im some electrical shit

While America is closing in, China is opening up.

Source of that list because it looks out of date.

Post more of these graphs m8 they're a potential goldmine for future butthurt

Wtf I love China now

>source: various
lol

How is this possible? By far the poorest country in north africa has the deepest internet penetration?

Interesting.

It's a whole appendix more than 50 pages long in a book.
It has information on the use of languages in education, the current African language policy, their date of independence, languages used by the population, etc., if you're interested here's a link to the book from the publisher's website:
cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/politics-international-relations/comparative-politics/state-building-and-multilingual-education-africa#bYqlJT0pvuSo5lLD.97

Bump

There's a nigerian and a ghanian flag that posts here, both are actually black but they post very rarely. There's also an ethiopian that hangs out in /mena/ and /brit/ everyday.

If I was black I'd never go to Sup Forums

ITT: China's 50 cent army strikes back

Pravi srbi su crni