10 YEARS OF SUPERBAD

Didn't see any thread discussing this masterpiece. You probably eat dessert alone like fucking Steven Glansberg.

>Favorite quote
>Favorite moment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4_KYtK1BI
youtube.com/watch?v=x1RyZpIlZPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MCLOVINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

just watched this the other day was pre funny

the best comedy of the 2000s

Shut up, Cindy

>Superbad is already somehow a decade old

Holy shit where did the time go?

That long ago huh...

Favorite line...

>homeless guy on bus
>"IT'S YOU!....MCMUFFIN!

Whatever happened to the qt that Cera was chasing after?

>the scene where Jonah Hill's character gets menstrual blood down his pants

dude WEED lmao uhuhuhuhuhhuhuhu

Still can't understand the " At least you got to suck on your dad's dick" line.

i fucking loved when he and his brother clashed their heads together and started to chant ''ancestors protect me'' or whatever the fuck it was

Might be bait, but whatever...

Jonah Hill's character says to Michael Cera
>"I'm so jealous that you got to suck on those tits when you were a baby" (because her mom has huge tits)
>Michael Cera's character quips back, "at least you got to suck on your dad's dick" (implying Jonah Hill had sucked his dad's dick when he was younger)

It's high school bantz. You'll find out soon enough.

>(because HIS mom has huge tits)

In an argument, my roommate and I usually throw in a "HEY, I'ma nice guy". Fucking love this movie

It stinks.

You know Jimmy? You look just like his brother

>this movie came out when I was a freshman in highschool
>proceed to have two superbad-esque parties during hs

Shit was fun

kino comedy

Gotta catch a glimpse of these warlocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4_KYtK1BI

Come on, don't make this weird

he's so cute so hot so frenchkissable so fuckable hhhhnnngggggghhhhhhhh wrap my arms around his sweet shirtless bod kiss him everywhere

excuse me, guys, gotta go take a "shower"

"oh no, it's the COPS!"

if a cop crashed my party with that line i wouldn't even be mad

Superbad is such a good film. Funny comedy with some soul to it. I like to think it gave hope to a lot of insecure guys and inspired them to chase some chicks.

Shame Cera didn't give us enough good movies before his career seemingly died.

best scene
youtube.com/watch?v=x1RyZpIlZPs

This is a great movie and probably the best film either Cera or Hill have been in.
What happened to McLovin? He still in movies?

I think he was in both KickAss movies, the RedMist or something, he was the son of the bad guy in the first one

pretty soon you'll be dead

>Seth Rogen
>le SNL actor

Pic related is my favourite side character, he played that older guy who's weird, slightly off, sketchy guy so well. We've all met someone like him, but don't really know why they are so off-putting.

Full disclosure; I've got a warrant out for my arrest for a totally non-violent crime

That's Hot Rod, not Superbad.

Because they come in your house and phone their friends... Their fabulous friends?!

>this move is 10 fucking years old
>it doesn't *feel* like it came out that long ago
>in fact it still feels like a fairly recent movie despite the fact that some of-age users on this very board were only 8 years old when it came out - legal adults can have childhood memories of Superbad
>start recognizing that 10 years feels like no time at all
>realize that you only have a few groupings of 10 years left to live, if no tragedy arises

Fuck you OP!!

>implying Wally Brando isn't his best performance yet

what does that mean?

>don't really know why they are so off-putting

if you don't know then you're too young. and handsome. i love you. what's your myspace?

I just dl'd this. Neckbeardy sorcery!

>watch Superbad as a high school senior in 2007
>virgin, friendless
>gives me hope for the future
>rewatch Superbad in 2017 to celebrate its 10th birthday
>still a kissless virgin in late 20's
>get feels
Goddammit.

Anyway, replying to the thread
>when McLovin gets punched out and the liquor store gets robbed after his fake ID convinced the clerk to let him buy alcohol
>"I don't know, can you?" When McLovin asks if he can shoot the wrecked cop car

I'll agree that it's a hugely funny movie, but the second half of the movie could stand to be trimmed down a bit. The second half isn't anywhere near as funny as the beginning, but the funny bits still are great. Isn't it like 2 1/2 hours? They could have trimmed it down to 2 or made a lean 1hr45 that stays moving and is consistently funny.

It's probably the best one by the Rogan/Cera/Jonah Hill/McLovin bunch, though I did like This is the End quite a bit and The Interview (it gets shit on too much).

One of the most interesting thing about Superbad is how much our values have changed in the almost 10 years since it was made. Getting a chick drunk so they put out is now incredibly frowned upon, particularly by Hollywood leftist types. There would never be a movie like that today where that was the focal point. It's sort of like in American Pie where he bangs the foreign chick, films it, and puts it on the web; and the whole school thinks that's fully acceptable and no one (including the woman he filmed) is the least bit put off by that.

>Evan you have such a smooth cock
>thank you, you would too if you were a man

Get a gfe hooker bro

fucking kill yourself

immortality is probably coming, hold out

>you are now aware that Gen Z feels nostalgic over this piece of shit Apatow flick

WWIII needs to happen so that this generation can be eradicated from the gene pool.

Im aware that you're shitposting, but for the sake of people reading your post, Gen z was like 7 years old when this film came out.

>You know Seth, you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours
>That's funny, because my back happens to be located on my cock
I've never heard a theater collectively laugh so hard.

This came out two months after I graduated high school, so the entire thing has great moments for me